• Introducing Image Options for ResetEra 2.0! Check the left side navigation bar to show or hide images, avatars, covers, and embedded media. More details at the link.
  • Community Spotlight sign-ups are open once again for both Gaming and EtcetEra Hangout threads! If you want to shine a spotlight on your community, please register now.

NFL-ERA |OT| WEEK 14 - Let the Hunt Begin!

Hue wins the Hue Sweepstakes

• Browns

Votes: 11 17.2%
  • Cleveland

Votes: 6 9.4%
  • The Clev

Votes: 21 32.8%
  • Ohio

Votes: 26 40.6%

• Total voters
Oct 25, 2017
Just hearing the reports, sounds like he contracted MRSA during his post-op recovery? Is there confirmation on this?
Nothing official from the team, it looks like they put out a press release asking the media for privacy for Alex and his family.

It definitely seems like he has an infection based on what Rapoport has said. I don't know if it's as bad a situation as some other people are making it seem, but either way it's not good.

Oct 25, 2017
Nothing official from the team, it looks like they put out a press release asking the media for privacy for Alex and his family.

It definitely seems like he has an infection based on what Rapoport has said. I don't know if it's as bad a situation as some other people are making it seem, but either way it's not good.
Just brutal.

Kas'

Oct 26, 2017
Tough times. Will Stafford and this Lions team eventually prevail and hoist up a Lombardi Trophy in these next few seasons?

I don't know brehs. I just don't know anymore.