• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Hue wins the Hue Sweepstakes

• Browns

Votes: 11 17.2%
  • Cleveland

Votes: 6 9.4%
  • The Clev

Votes: 21 32.8%
  • Ohio

Votes: 26 40.6%

• Total voters

Minx

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Illinois
Gotta stop with the non sense about "if we only had a good QB". We have a young QB who had a bad game.
I have watched every single Mitch throw this year. He isn't a top 15 QB. If his first read isn't there he either runs or panics. His weapons and coach are very talented. He hasn't shown he is consistently accurate or can read defenses on a consistent basis.

andrew

Oct 25, 2017
This bears team is so fun. A brick wall on defense and unpredictable on offense. They're only gonna be more together in the years to come and I can't wait to see where it leads even if they don't go far this year.

Novoitus

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Nick Foles can be had for a 2nd. He can get the bears over the top. I've seen it happen before.
I have watched every single Mitch throw this year. He isn't a top 15 QB. If his first read isn't there he either runs or panics. His weapons and coach are very talented. He hasn't shown he is consistently accurate or can read defenses on a consistent basis.
He doesn't need to be a top 15 QB right now. He's flashed things Grossman and Cutler never did - Dude is still so young and his coach and weapons are exactly why we should be optimistic about his future, past this season and even during it.

gspec

Oct 25, 2017
He doesn't need to be a top 15 QB right now. He's flashed things Grossman and Cutler never did - Dude is still so young and his coach and weapons are exactly why we should be optimistic about his future, past this season and even during it.
The problem you have is that he is a running qb more than a passer. Yeah, I know he can pass the ball and will get better but in most cases a running qb have hard time getting better passing because they will always run when the play pass is not simple.

FTF

Oct 28, 2017
New York
That was a really impressive win by the Bears and that defense is legit. Watch the leagues dream final 4 of Saints, Rams, Pats and Chiefs now include like Bears, Chargers and Cowboys lol.

TheHunter

Bold Bur3n Wrangler
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
He is coming off an injury and hasw had very good games this season.

Relax.
Umm, perhaps I have interest in the Bears losing? I continue to be right about Trubisky though, dude is trash
Nah, he's above average and with polish can be good. He'll never be a Rodgers or even Brees but he can win a Superbowl.

cdyhybrid

Oct 25, 2017
1) Russell
2) Jimmy
3) Rosen
4) Goff

402641785475694592.png

gogosox82

Oct 25, 2017
Bears fans being in denial about Trubisky continues to be one of the better subplots of the season.

Do you know how terrible our QB's have been dude? Seriously go look it up. The fact that Trubs is showing any signs that could possibly be a decent QB is more than good enough for me at this point. He's gotten better as the season goes along and I expect him to keep getting better. Obviously tonight he was terrible but you'll have bad games like this. If he doesn't get any better from where he is now, then yeah he would be disapppointing it would be smart to move on from him but I'm willing to give him time.

MrBob

Oct 25, 2017
I'm still worried that Trubbers is going to cost the Bears the game in the playoffs.

I do agree though that it's early to write him off but the fact he constantly over throws open dudes is still concerning to me.

In the modern NFL with good offensive scheme like what Nagy offers you don't even need a top 10 qb anymore. You just need a dude that can hit the open man.

Novoitus

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
If they had a decent QB, they would be sitting on maybe 1 loss. Their Defense has kept them in every damn game. Their losses are by 1, 3, 7, and 3.

Trubisky lost 0 of those games. 0. Fuller dropped a game winning INT. Parkey missed a game winning FG. White fell 1 yard short. Trubisky would have beaten the Giants.

Keep on with this narrative that makes no fucking sense

Novoitus

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Actually, they gave up 2 TDS on special teams putting them in that Hail Mary position

yep. Trubisky has not lost ONE game for the Bears this year. And people still try to trot out a bullshit narrative. Bears fans do it too, because they are so conditioned to hate and blame the QB.

This Bears team is so different. This QB is so different.