• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Hue wins the Hue Sweepstakes

• Browns

Votes: 11 17.2%
  • Cleveland

Votes: 6 9.4%
  • The Clev

Votes: 21 32.8%
  • Ohio

Votes: 26 40.6%

• Total voters

Violence Jack

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 25, 2017
giphy.gif

overcast

Oct 25, 2017
So.. 6 seed will be Vikes, Eagles, or Panthers at 9-7 or less?

All 3 teams have tough schedules but Vikings may benefit from having a bears team that doesn't need to play starters in the final week.

bsigg

Oct 25, 2017
84 million guaranteed is apparently not enough to get an offense to score a point from the 3 yard line or have more than 25 passing yards in a half.

Metroidvania

Oct 25, 2017
Flip's head coach dreams are fading fast, and shitty o-line or no, Cousins seems way too scared/non-adaptive to needing to scramble for the amount of guaranteed money he's getting.

Zimmer needs to actually start coaching offense at some point, or at least find someone he can work with better.

metalslimer

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Vikes are going to the playoffs i think, they just have to beat the lions and dolphins. The Eagles and Panthers have far tougher schedules

JEH

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
He said that after annhialting the Saints at home 47-14 in 2015.

Easily one of the bigger low points of the three consecutive 7-9 years.

Also as long as some part of your body is behind the line, it's all good.

I thought that was after he lead a comeback against the bucs?

greepoman

Oct 26, 2017
Anyone know who holds the tiebreaker between bears and cowboys? Cowboys gonna need to get that 3 seed cause I don't see them beating Seattle.

Vixdean

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Should I leave my cushy university research position for a job at nvidia that pays (a lot) more but actually has expectations? I kinda like getting paid for doing nothing, but working for nvidia would be sweet. why am i asking this here?

cdyhybrid

Oct 25, 2017

Pete is known to be rational and known to base his views on hard, physical evidence, so the play was clearly legal.

squicken

Oct 27, 2017
I didn't realize Russ had 72 yard on 20 attempts. Plus that blunder before halftime. Not sure why he is skating. Kirk was bad but lot of that going around

Doom

Oct 27, 2017
New Jersey
Anyone know who holds the tiebreaker between bears and cowboys? Cowboys gonna need to get that 3 seed cause I don't see them beating Seattle.
For them to finish with a tie in record (assuming 11-5), it would likely come all the way down to Strength of Victory %. Today the Bears would win that as their beaten opponents have combined for 47.5 wins vs the Cowboys' 47. Obviously, that's close enough that it could swing dramatically week to week, and that's also considering the fact that the Bears have 1 more win than the Cowboys. Realistically, if they both finish 11-5 Dallas has the tiebreaker UNLESS the Bears final loss comes against the Niners.

But again, three weeks is way too long to swing that. And it's also predicated on Dallas actually beating Indy/Tampa/NYG who have all been able to flash explosiveness lately. The Bears get to play 3 teams that have struggled the majority of the last 5 weeks (packers/Niners/Vikings).

Paches

Oct 25, 2017
Do you think Kendricks can get out of prison on work release for the Hawks in the Super Bowl?

NinjaScooter

Oct 25, 2017
The Vikings situation is kind of reminding me of when the Ravens won the SB but dumped Dilfer and paid Elvis Grbac all that money and he shit the bed and retired. Cousins is a good QB, but his whole time in Washington I never got the sense that he was a great QB. He doesn't elevate a team the way elite QBs (and guys making the kind of money he's making) need to. I think you can win with him, if you surround him with the right team/coaches and get on a run, he's not a net negative like a guy like Bortles, but I don't think he's $84 million better. If a guy at QB is taking up that much of your cap, he has to be able to make up for deficiencies elsewhere, and Cousins ain't that kind of dude.

Oct 25, 2017
Unfortunately the Vikings losing means the Panthers chances of making the playoffs are still somewhat decent if they win out (lol)...which means Rivera will go for it.

No rest for Cam!