• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Hue wins the Hue Sweepstakes

• Browns

Votes: 11 17.2%
  • Cleveland

Votes: 6 9.4%
  • The Clev

Votes: 21 32.8%
  • Ohio

Votes: 26 40.6%

• Total voters

squicken

Oct 27, 2017
-Fournette is one of the worst top 5 picks out there

-Mariota vs Winston is a no brainer as far as good at football. Jameis has a lot of ability, Marcus is bad. Wouldn't want either

-Hue is going to take over in Cincy probably. If there were such a thing as Bengals fans I'd feel sad for them

Tamanon

Oct 25, 2017
Game started at 1 AM in this time zone. So I missed my Jags play. I'm sure they did awesome. Won't even look at the highlights, since it's just not the same!

effzee

Oct 26, 2017
NJ
I am glad the Jags are having a terrible season. Another team, FO, and coach who refused to bring in Kaepernick.

squicken

Oct 27, 2017
http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/25459151/nfl-2018-offensive-scoring-explosion-numbers

Most interesting part to me was that teams are actually worse on 3rd down

Whatever is driving offensive success on early downs is not carrying over to third down, when defenses know a pass is coming a very high percentage of the time. Teams are averaging 5.2 yards per play on third down, the third-lowest figure in ESPN's dataset. Other third-down production measures are also in retreat.

Nemesis121

Nov 3, 2017
With all the bugs, adding this thread to watch list could erase my list, Hangout threads are bugged for the watch list, gonna have to find it every time..

Doomsayer

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Any of you degenerates owned a dog while living in an apartment?
I have a 105 pound German Shepherd in my apartment. What kind of questions you got?

Getting my own place and want a dog. Problem is I work 12 hr shifts. Don't want my shit rekt by said doggo

Crate train him. That way he'll be bored, but he'll be in a controlled environment. I also think that if you work 12+ hour shifts you probably shouldn't get a pupper because they take up/need a lot of attention.

Hindl

Oct 25, 2017
Getting my own place and want a dog. Problem is I work 12 hr shifts. Don't want my shit rekt by said doggo
If you're doing 12 hour shifts I wouldn't recommend a dog. 8 hours, sure, 10 hours is pushing it. But 12 hours, the dog is gonna get bored and then you also have to worry about it going to the bathroom everywhere. I'd probably either get a cat, or if you really want a dog, have someone that can check up on it halfway through your shift

Chan

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
If you're doing 12 hour shifts I wouldn't recommend a dog. 8 hours, sure, 10 hours is pushing it. But 12 hours, the dog is gonna get bored and then you also have to worry about it going to the bathroom everywhere. I'd probably either get a cat, or if you really want a dog, have someone that can check up on it halfway through your shift
Gonna pawn doggo on my parents while I work. Doggo can go 3 shifts?

Oct 28, 2017
California
I know the Jags are tanking, but how you gonna let Derrick Henry looks like Barry Sanders last night.

Derrick Henry

Trash ass Derrick Henry

That Derrick Henry

djplaeskool

Oct 26, 2017
So the Jags mail it in this week but go all out last vs the Colts? Sucks!!

6ReJmbF.png

350.png

Chan

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
You only have to work 3 or 4 days a week right?

Could try to find someone else in your apartment complex that has a dog and agree to check in on each other's dogs depending on how your work schedules match up.

I work 3 shifts a week, I can always get someone to check in on the dog and walk doggo. Now to figure out what kinda doggo

Don't get if you cant take care of it. Chan

I can take care of your mom just fine Degu

Doom

Oct 27, 2017
New Jersey
I work 3 shifts a week, I can always get someone to check in on the dog and walk doggo. Now to figure out what kinda doggo

I can take care of your mom just fine Degu
Make sure to look into what kind of issues the breed you pick might have. I'm an idiot and didn't realize mine was pretty much guaranteed to have back problems. Didn't get pet insurance, spinal surgery cost me 10 g's to save the lil guy :(

Chan

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Make sure to look into what kind of issues the breed you pick might have. I'm an idiot and didn't realize mine was pretty much guaranteed to have back problems. Didn't get pet insurance, spinal surgery cost me 10 g's to save the lil guy :(

My work offers pet insurance, forgot to look into it, I think I'm gonna get an American Eskimo since I grew up with one and loved that doggo unlike that mutt Dega

I will name him MyShawn

Fuck you Dega

JEH

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017

Disappointing but I understand they rather have him healthy for the post season.