• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Hue wins the Hue Sweepstakes

• Browns

Votes: 11 17.2%
  • Cleveland

Votes: 6 9.4%
  • The Clev

Votes: 21 32.8%
  • Ohio

Votes: 26 40.6%

• Total voters
Oct 25, 2017

Your Game of the Week
unknown.png

Playoff Picture
unknown.png

In the Hunt
unknown.png

ProBowl Voting has Started! (Click picture to vote)

Schedule for Week 14:
unknown.png

#FinsUp
unknown.png

chuckddd

Oct 25, 2017
Starting to root for a Steeler tank. Not for a better draft pick, but so we can clear some of the losers on the coaching staff. They never win in Chantown, anyway.

GO STEELERS!

Sweeney Swift

User Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
#IStandWithTaylor
Ravens playoff hopes likely end Sunday. Hopeful Harbaugh's out Monday if it happens, no point in dragging him out the last 3 weeks to try padding his win percentage in a lost season. As long as we don't get McCarthy I'm okay with any replacement

effzee

Oct 26, 2017
NJ
Super nervous about this game on Sunday. Since the bye, when the Eagles were supposedly going to take off, the team has looked worse than it did even in the beginning of the season.

This game is the season. Beat Dallas and you have a good shot of winning the division. Lose and its over. Which team shows up? Which D? The on that was a top-ranked rush D? Or the one which let old man Peterson run on them. Let Zeke eat them alive? Which banged up secondary players can actually play? Are they going to make Dak look good again?

StrmSrg

Oct 26, 2017
Louisiana
Last week was rough. Offesnsive line (especially Max Unger) didn't play too well and lots of tape for how to beat us was broadcast to every team. At least, Panthers and Falcons sucked. It would've been nice to clinch last week, but we can do it now. Fitz isn't starting either so no excuses. Side note, I hope Bisky starts this week. Need some help here.

GEAUX SAINTS!!!

Is that how it is? We get Armstead back but it cost Thomas?

Oct 25, 2017
oygp92anap221.jpg

We should have seen it coming all along!

The only difference between this year and 2012/2014/2016 is that Rivera got his big win streak early instead of late

Instro

Oct 25, 2017

They've been needing a fat guy to catch passes ever since Dontari Poe left.

DPT120

Oct 27, 2017
Still have no idea what the fuck that Jags game was. Oh well, expected them to lose anyways. I don't think the Colts win versus Houston this week.

Dega

Oct 25, 2017
Cover image should be Watson

This whole thread should be Watson actually.

Oct 25, 2017
Ravens playoff hopes likely end Sunday. Hopeful Harbaugh's out Monday if it happens, no point in dragging him out the last 3 weeks to try padding his win percentage in a lost season. As long as we don't get McCarthy I'm okay with any replacement

You think? I don't expect us to win, but if they go 2-2 they'll make the playoffs. Harbaugh wouldn't get fired Monday if we lost 60-0. This 3-0 run has saved his ass. Save him going 0-4 and missing playoffs, we'll be seeing Harbaugh next year.

Now Flacco? He's done after the season ends. I just landed in KC and have not heard if they named Flacco starter. I hope they do. If we gonna lose, put that on Flacco's record. But I would love to see Lamar play in person.

Anyone from Kansas City got any recommendations for things to do?

foppy79

Oct 25, 2017
Seattle
Bears will beat the rams if mitch is starting
Miami will get their random win against the pats and then go 7-9
7-9 wins the nfc east
Fuck Kareem Hunt
Go eagles

give me

Instro

Oct 25, 2017
The news going around about Alex Smith's injury complications is pretty sad. Hopefully he is able to play again.