• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

captive

Oct 25, 2017
Houston
Man just tuned in, what an amazing fumble by the saints.

Also I haven't watched the panthers this year, how broken is Newton? These throws look awful.

Ryan.

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Keep the wine Cam.

Maybe Carolina will win in 2 weeks when it doesn't even matter.

WoahW

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Norv can walk his old fucking ass out the stadium too, Witten said it best this team doesn't deserve shit and Tepper better clean fucking house or I'm done supporting this team

metalslimer

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
All of these shitty road games don't mean a thing if we get the 1 seed. We absolutely need Ginn back ASAP though. Also if Armstead isn't healthy by the playoffs there is no way we hold up against the Bears D

Vixdean

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Good loss, exposed the Saints as pretenders and didn't lose draft position. Just 2 more Ls to go and we can get a decent pass rusher or left tackle.

And for the love of God , shut down Cam for the rest of the season.

RBH

Official ERA expert on Third Party Football
Nov 2, 2017
Fuck off. Going to sleep mad again
18055.jpg

JEH

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Jesus Christ. This 3 game stretch was absolutely awful. At least the rest of the games are at home. If this shit continues at home the saints have no chance in the playoffs.

Oct 27, 2017
Can the Saints win a game in the mud?

I can't say I remember the Saints ever winning a playoff game where they didn't control the tempo of the game.

Soneji

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Like most really hot teams in the early goings of a season, we're seeing those teams cool off and come back to earth. Not frauds, just not invulnerable gods. Playoffs will be fun.

metalslimer

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Can the Saints win a game in the mud?

I can't say I remember the Saints ever winning a playoff game where they didn't control the tempo of the game.

Funnily enough the one road win we have under Peyton was against the Chip Kelly Nick Foles Eagles where I felt like they controlled most of that game\

Also in years past our defense gets worked even by a hurt Cam Newton our D has only given up 13, 14, and 9 the last three games