• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Bunzy

Banned
Nov 1, 2018
Good loss, exposed the Saints as pretenders and didn't lose draft position. Just 2 more Ls to go and we can get a decent pass rusher or left tackle.

And for the love of God , shut down Cam for the rest of the season.

Saints aren't pretenders. Some of you forgetting this is the nfl. Everyone is a pro and the panthers haven't beaten the saints since 2016. It's tough to sweep a team and division games are always hard, especially away. If you think the saints don't have a shot in the playoffs when they have homefield advantage now, you're smoking crack.

Bunzy

Banned
Nov 1, 2018
Saints aren't pretenders. Some of you forgetting this is the nfl. Everyone is a pro and the panthers haven't beaten the saints since 2016. It's tough to sweep a team and division games are always hard, especially away. If you think the saints don't have a shot in the playoffs when they have homefield advantage now, you're smoking crack.

Also our d is playing stellar ball. We holding teams to ridiculously low numbers. So if our offense is top tier at home we actually have a defense unlike other top teams, rams and chiefs

chuckddd

Oct 25, 2017
Don't worry Saints fans, I'm sure the Steelers defense will make your offense look all-world again!

I made myself sad. Again.

Antrax

Oct 25, 2017
That fumble rule is super dumb. Just incentivizes defenders to slap the ball behind them (theoretically not what they should want). It's fair to punish the offense a little bit there, but change of possession (at the 20, no less) is too much. Slap em with a 5 or 10 yard penalty or a loss of down instead.

metalslimer

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
If we look this bad at home against the Steelers next week though my hopes for the postseason are going down the drain

Also I lost my fantasy matchup by 2 points. If Lutz kicks that damn FG I win

squicken

Oct 27, 2017
How can they play Cam if he can't even throw? I can understand trying not to play favorites and him leading by example, but if his injury prohibits him from doing his job he shouldn't play. I'm sure that's the end of Riverboat

Saints offense looks bad and they need to figure out what's going on. CAR has a bad pass defense and TB the previous week gave them trouble

TheMango55

Banned
Nov 1, 2017
Fire Ron for leaving Cam in, dude needed surgery like 3 weeks ago and he can't even throw 20 yards now.

He's only playing because Heineke is terrible and Ron wants to save his job.

StrmSrg

Oct 26, 2017
Louisiana
If Armstead comes back and Unger plays next week and we still look sorry, I'm gonna have to put the kabosh on our SB hopes and... root for the Bears, I guess.

Last edited:
Oct 27, 2017
I don't think the Pats are all that good.
I know they aren't, but they're still the Asterisks.

I made my expectations known at the beginning of the season:

https://www.resetera.com/threads/nfl-era-ot-week-4-believeland.71100/page-37#post-13290891

That said I still feel this team is talented enough to do damage and when Ben is engaged and gives a shit he's very dangerous. Steelers have always shined brightest as underdogs and despite the Asterisks being shit I feel we could be seeing that team.

Oct 25, 2017
The Saints d won this game. Who would have thought that. Cam Jordan, Sheldon Rankin's. Eli Apple has had a rebirth since he got here,it looks like a a steal of a trade since he is playing with his Ohio State brothers. Tysom Hill always makes a play when it is needed. D Davis, Vonn Bell, Alex Anzalon. Pj can't play outside but he has locked down the slot.Let us win against the Steelers and rest everyone the following two weeks. Who Dat

Oct 25, 2017
10 times the Saints have held a team under 20 points this year. This is not your father's brown bag wearing Saints team.

Damn double post.

Striker

Oct 25, 2017
The Saints d won this game. Who would have thought that. Cam Jordan, Sheldon Rankin's. Eli Apple has had a rebirth since he got here,it looks like a a steal of a trade since he is playing with his Ohio State brothers. Tysom Hill always makes a play when it is needed. D Davis, Vonn Bell, Alex Anzalon. Pj can't play outside but he has locked down the slot.Let us win against the Steelers and rest everyone the following two weeks. Who Dat
The Cowboys game Apple was complete ass. Gave Dallas points by himself. Giants got rid of a player who acted like a baby, has a new deal looming and acquired a mid round pick. I'd do it again in a heartbeat. BW Webb has played better since he's gotten promoted. Now if the Giants only had safeties...

Oct 25, 2017
List of Panthers' season records:

7-9
12-4
7-9
4-12
8-8
7-9
1-15
7-9
11-5
7-9
11-5
8-8
7-9
12-4
8-8
2-14
6-10
7-9
12-4
7-8-1
15-1
6-10
11-5
8-8* at best

With last night's loss the Panthers clinched that they STILL won't have consecutive winning seasons in franchise history. The most consistently inconsistent franchise in all of sports

effzee

Oct 26, 2017
NJ
Panthers should have signed Kaepernick a month ago if they knew Cam was hurt. Signed Reid already, why not take the next step?

Twstr709

Oct 27, 2017
List of Panthers' season records:

7-9
12-4
7-9
4-12
8-8
7-9
1-15
7-9
11-5
7-9
11-5
8-8
7-9
12-4
8-8
2-14
6-10
7-9
12-4
7-8-1
15-1
6-10
11-5
8-8* at best

With last night's loss the Panthers clinched that they STILL won't have consecutive winning seasons in franchise history. The most consistently inconsistent franchise in all of sports
At least next year should be better?

Rvaan

Oct 25, 2017
Against the Eagles? You guys have a great shot. Eagles aren't great at home, still have a terrible banged up secondary, and if bad Foles shows up at all, we are doomed.
Have you seen the Texans line? If we can't run the ball I expect a long day. Your D Line is going to feast.

effzee

Oct 26, 2017
NJ
Have you seen the Texans line? If we can't run the ball I expect a long day. Your D Line is going to feast.

our DLINE is our best weapon but they have been hit or miss. And they were great against the run the first 10-11 weeks but have been run on plenty the last few games.

Watson should be able to shred this secondary.

Oct 25, 2017
Depends on how bad Cam's shoulder is

This.

Cam's shoulder has been an ongoing problem now for three years and it's been exacerbated this season (most likely direct culprit was getting hit square by TJ Watt's helmet in Pittsburgh). Are we in Andrew Luck territory now where Cam needs to have surgery and then sat down for an extended period of time in order to get back to where he was in 2015?

No matter how the coaching staff and front office looks, that question will have to be answered this offseason. It's abundantly clear that the "let Cam sit out practice all week because his shoulder is always sore and just hope he's got enough for Sunday" strategy the Panthers have employed is not working.

OP
OP
Fantomex

Fantomex

Oct 25, 2017
chuckddd its your thread this week fam. Ya'll beat the pats. Now you got the juice.

ehf5t1.png