• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Best fantasy football team name?

• Mayfield of Dreams

Votes: 28 16.7%
  • JuJu Know What I'm Sayin'?

Votes: 12 7.1%
  • Fournettecation

Votes: 13 7.7%
  • Fuck the Pats

Votes: 115 68.5%

• Total voters

chuckddd

Oct 25, 2017
KE0kJvN.jpg

It's that time of the year! FANTASY FOOTBALL SUPER BOWL WEEK!

Let us give you some advice for this mega important time.
Always play your
P9lB0NB.jpg

Try to avoid the
ujr9jez.jpg

Bonus image
PFSWW86.jpg

Schedule

Saturday
Washington at Tennessee
Baltimore at L.A. Chargers

Sunday
Atlanta at Carolina
Buffalo at New England
Cincinnati at Cleveland
Green Bay at N.Y. Jets
Houston at Philadelphia
Jacksonville at Miami
Minnesota at Detroit
N.Y. Giants at Indianapolis
Tampa Bay at Dallas
Chicago at San Francisco
L.A. Rams at Arizona
Pittsburgh at New Orleans
Kansas City at Seattle

Monday
Denver at Oakland

This thread brought to you with the effort of Sebastian Janikowski

Last edited:

DPT120

Oct 27, 2017
Go Colts! Go Chargers and Saints as well, to help us with that playoff spot.

StrmSrg

Oct 26, 2017
Louisiana
Yesterday was hideous, hopefully this week isn't. What sucks is that on the offchance Rams fall to the Cards and we get the 1 seed that way, that game takes place at the same time as ours so there's no chance at resting our starters. Oh well. If we win, our last home game can instead be 60 minutes of Teddy Time.

Geaux Saints!!

4gy4xqww6x421.png

Last edited:

Duxxy3

Oct 27, 2017
USA
2018 Pats are easily the least talented Pats squad in a loooong time. Only two pro bowlers.

Witness

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Hartford, CT
Whoooooooo Daaaaaat!

Back at home after 1 whole fucking month on the road with the #1 seed to play for. The Dome will be electric and the offense will finally have some energy again. I'm so excited for Sunday.

I want them to win on Sunday especially because I want to see Teddy play in a full game in week 17.

squicken

Oct 27, 2017
Nice OP, chuckddd !

This is the best season for football in awhile. It feels like we are finally getting new teams in the hunt, and there are still lots of meaningful games on the schedule. Go Texans!

Before the year I never thought I would take Josh Allen over Josh Rosen. And maybe Rosen will look a lot better with new coaching. But there are time when Allen can make really awesome throws. Hopefully he and/or Darnold can help in finishing off the Pats

Oct 28, 2017
California
Glad to see Kittle and Juice make it but DeForest Buckner got fucking snubbed though. Dude has 11 sacks, more than Fletcher Cox and Akiem Hicks (Who have better talent around them too).

Striker

Oct 25, 2017

There's McCaffrey who's had an amazing year too. Tough crowd.

Wait. Landon Collins made it too? Ok, I can accept that, people still think he's playing like his 2016 form (he's not). Name recognition. Sure. How in the shit did Olivier Vernon get an alternate? Not only did he miss half the season but he's done jack shit outside one game :jnc

Last edited:

Fitts

You know what that means
Oct 25, 2017
Everyone give our Cards, Niners, and Bucs your energy this week.

squicken

Oct 27, 2017
I think I agree with the notion that to call for a snub your have to take someone off the roster in his place. I would have Brown as the starter over Hill, Luck or Watson over Brady, TJ Watt over Clowney, and Barkley to start over Gurley

squicken

Oct 27, 2017
Since they fired head coach Hue Jackson and offensive coordinator Todd Haley before Week 9, the Browns rank fourth in the league with 18.2% offensive DVOA, behind the Chiefs, Chargers, and Steelers. Over that same period, only Patrick Mahomes (38.9%) has a higher passing DVOA than Baker Mayfield (36.0%).

Football Outsiders

Plasticine

Oct 25, 2017
NFC North Champions.
Shot at a first round bye.
Players selected to the Pro-Bowl.

I honestly can't believe this season.

Go Bears!

Xyer

Avenger
Aug 26, 2018
Isn't this the last week of the GOAT ESPN/Witten commentary crew or are we going to suffer through one playoff game with them?

I thought ESPN lost their only playoff game?