• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Soundscream

Nov 2, 2017
If it's Week 6 again, maybe this time the Colts can beat the Jets...
giphy.gif

Bronx-Man

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Hopefully last week's defense can show up again against Kurt Kirk and the rest of Minny.

Last edited:

YaBish

Unshakable Resolve - One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Feeling better about the Steelers chances now. Hope the bye week goes well and we keep up the momentum moving forward. Bell or no, I think there's a solid base there.

mreddie

Oct 26, 2017
Can't wait for Cards to lose against Denver just to see the new Coach chased out of the Stadium.

RBH

Official ERA expert on Third Party Football
Nov 2, 2017

If this is truly the end of Matt Bryant, then *salute*

Matt Bryant was legitimately one of the most important players on the Falcons over the past decade

Violence Jack

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 25, 2017
RIP Paul Allen. At least the Hawks got you a Lombardi before you passed.

No Hawks this week means my focus is set on the Broncos game. Local sources say heads are going to roll if they find a way to lose to the Cards. Also, NFL history watch to see if the Broncos will continue their streak of allowing 200+ yard rushers with David Johnson on the horizon. Will also see if Elway pulls the trigger on benching Keenum.

And then we got this gem from Von:

StrmSrg

Oct 26, 2017
Louisiana

If this is truly the end of Matt Bryant, then *salute*

Matt Bryant was legitimately one of the most important players on the Falcons over the past decade

If that really was his last kick for the Falcons, then he couldn't really have chosen a better one to got out on. 57 yarder for the win.

Hope the best for him. Probably the Falcon player I disliked the least.

TheFurizzlyBear

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
We want Dallas! We want Dallas! We want Dallas! The win over Carolina was the start of a 6-1 run from last Sunday to Thanksgiving. I can feel it in my plums

MrRob

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Pats softened up the Chefs for us. Now Bengals will go in and cook they ass.
Yea even I can't convince myself of that. Prime time Dalton meltdown inbound.

Status
Not open for further replies.