• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

What was the best thing about week 10 in the NFL?

• The Pats losing

Votes: 96 51.3%
  • That the Pats lost

Votes: 79 42.2%
  • That the New England Patriots Lost

Votes: 97 51.9%
  • That the Cheaters lost

Votes: 138 73.8%

• Total voters

Fantomex

Oct 25, 2017
FpqxnaE.jpg

Drzzcm4XQAAughL.jpg

lkzSXrr.gif

image0.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
Fantomex

Fantomex

Oct 25, 2017
8W7qY8X.jpg
qDBIfQv.jpg
dtTXgeo.jpg
Vm86A21.jpg
PsBEraF.jpg
e4w4t4c.jpg
181bVo3.jpg
io20Vez.jpg
3Y5G5fg.jpg
i9fFvL1.jpg

Schedule will be inserted once we know what the heck is happening with the Mexico game.

AveN7ers

May 11, 2018
Wait, there's something happening with the MNF game?

Edit: It's being moved to the Coliseum due to the poor field. Thanks for the responses

Last edited:

StrmSrg

Oct 26, 2017
Louisiana
#BenchBradyBringBackBrian

I hope signing Brandon Marshall doesn't curse the Saints to miss the playoffs. I also hope Dirk Kotter gets extended, Panthers O-line continues to play the way it has, and the Falcons win enough to just miss the playoffs and ruin their draft position.

GEAUX SAINTS!

Oh and congrats to the Browns for now officially having their best season in 5 years.

Last edited:

NinjaScooter

Oct 25, 2017
Just move the game to LA. Mexico City and the NFL have had almost a month to get this field in order, there's no excuse. It sucks for the city and the fans and especially the people that may have made arrangements to fly out there to see it, but these are two of the best teams with some of the brightest young stars in the game. An unnecessary injury would he disastrous.

OP
OP
Fantomex

Fantomex

Oct 25, 2017
The coliseum is gonna be packed! Chiefs fans need to watch out. North of MLK Boulevard nearby the coli is crip country and I don't think Missourians want that smoke.

NervousXtian

Oct 27, 2017
Any team that pays Bell big time money guaranteed is a sucker.

Honestly, I think there's a chance he won't get the money guaranteed that would have paid him if he played this year.

McScroggz

The Fallen
Jan 11, 2018
My problems was I had accepted the Falcons season was over, and then win a couple games with a manageable schedule ahead and was silly enough to think maybe they could salvage the season.

Whelp, at least I'm back to the acceptance stage of grieving.

Loan Wolf

Nov 9, 2017
...packed with Chiefs fans, sure.

I'll gladly take another home game. :-)

Doubt it, the Packers have a well established base here in LA but the Chiefs don't. Also, those Chiefs fans in KC are going to pay a king's ransom for flights from KC/StL to LA knowing how short of a notice it is.

FTF

Oct 28, 2017
New York
lol come on with that poll and OP, can't the Pats just lose and it not result in a parade around here.

Glad the Chiefs Rams game got moved.

overcast

Oct 25, 2017
Happy the Rams/Chiefs got moved to LA. That being said it's gonna be packed with chiefs fans. I kind of want to go to this game.