• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

What was the best thing about week 10 in the NFL?

• The Pats losing

Votes: 96 51.3%
  • That the Pats lost

Votes: 79 42.2%
  • That the New England Patriots Lost

Votes: 97 51.9%
  • That the Cheaters lost

Votes: 138 73.8%

• Total voters

MechDX

Oct 25, 2017
DsdDcM_XoAAsLCe.jpg:large

/crosses arms and smiles

Tophat Jones

Alt Account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I'm ready for the new generation.

Everyone get in on the new offensive schemes, and create a defense to make big plays, not fight for every inch. Defense still matters, just not in the same way.

cdyhybrid

Oct 25, 2017
It was DEFINITELY an indication of quality...of LOB and Beast Mode.

Like I said, all 53 players won the SB, including role players like Russ.

Russell was there when a SB was won but he was hardly the reason said SB was won. It goes like this: SB MVP Malcolm Smith and the Legion Of Boom and Beast Mode won that SB. Russell then managed the game and didn't fuck up.

And got to pose with the trophy at the end. :)
Ah, ok. That's cool, I'll take that over your boys Goff and Mahomes padding their stats in the regular season and winning nothing

Chan

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Get the fuck off the internet and finishing the roofing shingles already Gotor you dumb goon

Dec 12, 2017
Ah, ok. That's cool, I'll take that over your boys Goff and Mahomes padding their stats in the regular season and winning nothing

Yes, we agree that Malcolm Smith contributed more to your SB win than Role Player #3.

I knew we would get there.

You should be posting pics of him. That would actually mean something rather than posting pics of a SB pick throwing game manager.

Vixdean

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Like, can Mahomes and Goff win a playoff game before we start anointing them over Super Bowl Champs? This shit is getting ridiculous, neither one of them looked great when the game got tight in the 4th quarter yesterday. Both missed a lot of throws and Mahomes especially looked shook.

Dec 12, 2017
Like, can Mahomes and Goff win a playoff game before we start anointing them over Super Bowl Champs? This shit is getting ridiculous, neither one of them looked great when the game got tight in the 4th quarter yesterday. Both missed a lot of throws and Mahomes especially looked shook.

I don't think anyone has anointed them over the Super Bowl winning Legion Of Boom and/or Marshawn Lynch.

Those guys dominated that SB they won.

Dec 12, 2017
What was someone saying last night about downplaying something because they don't have it? Coffee hasn't kicked in yet, I can't remember

No, I said that every player on that 53 man squad should be proud of winning that SB, including the role players like #3.

There is no downplaying there. You tried downplaying SB MVP cause Malcolm won it.

Coffee can't help that kinda misunderstanding.

show up when your team is good and talk shit to people like you been here brehs

Been here since the old forum. When the now quiet Seahawks fans are now silent like Malcolm Butler walked into the room.

In fairness Ryu has always been around, he's been trolling the NFC West for years.

Receipts.

All the shit we had to take during the Harbaugh/LoB era? Fuck that shit, I'm serving shit sandwiches now.

OP
OP
Fantomex

Fantomex

Oct 25, 2017
Cdy has take over Eznarks old spot. This man loves to argue. Don't be fooled though, he's won't argue the point. He also deflects like crazy. We lost Eznark, Godslay, FMT, but this mans got all the time in the world to fight. Ol Gas station attendant killing time ass lol.

As for Hawks fans, ya'll really mad that dynasty never took place huh? And I sure as hell ain't gonna hear it from Niners fans after all the shit ya'll talked about Jimmy being the second coming of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ and then actually believing Mullen's was gonna take his job next year lmao. Sit yo Top 5 pick in the draft asses down. I'm off this week so if ya'll want some smoke I'm here.

ps Crumb is a binch

cdyhybrid

Oct 25, 2017
No, I said that every player on that 53 man squad should be proud of winning that SB, including the role players like #3.

There is no downplaying there. You tried downplaying SB MVP cause Malcolm won it.

Coffee can't help that kinda misunderstanding.

Been here since the old forum. When the now quiet Seahawks fans are now silent like Malcolm Butler walked into the room.

Receipts.
Nah, I downplayed Super Bowl MVP because it's an award for one game, when you need to put together an entire season of performance to win a Super Bowl. You'll find that out if your boys get there one day ;)

Cdy has take over Eznarks old spot. This man loves to argue. Don't be fooled though, he's won't argue the point. He also deflects like crazy. We lost Eznark, Godslay, FMT, but this mans got all the time in the world to fight. Ol Gas station attendant killing time ass lol.

As for Hawks fans, ya'll really mad that dynasty never took place huh? And I sure as hell ain't gonna hear it from Niners fans after all the shit ya'll talked about Jimmy being the second coming of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ and then actually believing Mullen's was gonna take his job next year lmao. Sit yo Top 5 pick in the draft asses down. I'm off this week so if ya'll want some smoke I'm here.

ps Crumb is a binch
I can't argue when there's no argument being put forth.

But yes, this greatly upsets me:
oGwENph.jpg

tjac

Oct 25, 2017
I already said he's a decent game manager. Not as good as Super Bowl MVP Joe Flacco but he's decent.

I would definitely play him ahead of Austin Davis. Without question.
I'm not sure if you're dumb or just an asshole

Russ has been a good to great qb every year he's been in the league. He's been a top 5 qb in the league before

Dec 12, 2017
Nah, I downplayed Super Bowl MVP because it's an award for one game, when you need to put together an entire season of performance to win a Super Bowl. You'll find that out if your boys get there one day ;)

I already agreed that the LoB had a GREAT year and one of their members was rewarded with SB MVP. Not sure how you keep misunderstanding this.

I have given credit to the people responsible for your SB victory.

I even called out Marshawn who had an amazing year in that run up to the SB.

Russ has been a good to great qb every year he's been in the league. He's been a top 5 qb in the league before

I think he is solid at managing games. And I already said I would start him ahead of Austin Davis.

cdyhybrid

Oct 25, 2017
I already agreed that the LoB had a GREAT year and one of their members was rewarded with SB MVP. Not sure how you keep misunderstanding this.

I have given credit to the people responsible for your SB victory.

I even called out Marshawn who had an amazing year in that run up to the SB.

I think he is solid at managing games. And I already said I would start him ahead of Austin Davis.
Remember when the Jags won the Super Bowl last year with their great defense and Fournette

Crumb

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

ps Crumb is a binch
a dolphins fan talking shit is almost as bad as what ryutaro's been saying

OP
OP
Fantomex

Fantomex

Oct 25, 2017

You took the bait.

Ya'll need to let go and start getting used to change. I know you're used to the Patriots, Eagles, Steelers and maybe broncos fans in the past being the biggest shit talkers on the thread, but now teams like the Rams, Chiefs, and maybe even Bears are gonna start feeling proud and wanting to post. And talking smack! Man, our team old misses the days when FMT and Squall would go at it back and forth with stats, situational downs and front office criticisms.

Tophat Jones

Alt Account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017

LMAO

The bar hasn't just been raised. It has smashed through the ceiling. It's Mahomes first full season and he is putting up number similar to Manning and Brady in their best ever seasons. And he was the second best QB last night. 'Neither of them looked great' lol

Doomsayer

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

ps Crumb is a binch

Do any 9ers fans actually believe that?

Jimmy didn't even play 3 games and we are already going to throw his name in the mud? Cool.

It's also funny watching a Dolphins fan squicken to the Rams and puff his chest up because they got good quickly. Keep doing you though, fam.