• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

What was the best thing about week 10 in the NFL?

• The Pats losing

Votes: 96 51.3%
  • That the Pats lost

Votes: 79 42.2%
  • That the New England Patriots Lost

Votes: 97 51.9%
  • That the Cheaters lost

Votes: 138 73.8%

• Total voters
OP
OP
Fantomex

Fantomex

Oct 25, 2017
Do any 9ers fans actually believe that?

Jimmy didn't even play 3 games and we are already going to throw his name in the mud? Cool.

It's also funny watching a Dolphins fan squicken to the Rams and puff his chest up because they got good quickly. Keep doing you though, fam.

But you didn't talk shit when I was with Jeff Fisher and you and others were talking about Goff being a bust? Oh that's right. I jumped to a great 4-12 team that was 7-9 the previous season when it moved back to my city. Gurley was a fraud and LA had no fans. No one said anything but Deacon. I was moving from a bad team to a worse team.But the Rams are good now so I guess you gotta play that card. Fuck outta here with your fraud ass quarterback and your stupid organization that's run by the York's. So yeah I'll be 10-1 and do me.

Doomsayer

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
But you didn't talk shit when I was with Jeff Fisher and you and others were talking about Goff being a bust? Oh that's right. I jumped to a great 4-12 team that was 7-9 the previous season when it moved back to my city. Gurley was a fraud and LA had no fans. No one said anything but Deacon. I was moving from a bad team to a worse team.But the Rams are good now so I guess you gotta play that card. Fuck outta here with your fraud ass quarterback and your stupid organization that's run by the York's. So yeah I'll be 10-1 and do me.

You're right though, that one season must've been miserable. I'm not sure how you were able to stay a fan, especially coming from such a successful franchise like the Dolphins. Carry on.

OP
OP
Fantomex

Fantomex

Oct 25, 2017
Fanto carrying the biggest cross because he had to endure one bad season after squickening lmao

Do you have a job? How do you find so much time every day to post this much lol

You're right though, that one season must've been miserable. I'm not sure how you were able to stay a fan, especially coming from such a successful franchise like the Dolphins. Carry on.

What's your record? What's your teams future looking like? You were posting a lot in the first 4 weeks, what happened? Skull is the only one in your squad that at least still represents consistently.

cdyhybrid

Oct 25, 2017
Do you have a job? How do you find so much time every day to post this much lol
Something something always deflecting something something

I have two monitors though and work remotely though, so I'm free to browse the internet as much as I please. I appreciate you checking up on my pockets though ;) Let me know if you need to borrow money or something.

Crumb

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

I have two monitors though and work remotely though, so I'm free to browse the internet as much as I please. I appreciate you checking up on my pockets though ;) Let me know if you need to borrow money or something.
be careful cdy, i hear he just got a 401k!

Doomsayer

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
What's your record? What's your teams future looking like? You were posting a lot in the first 4 weeks, what happened? Skull is the only one in your squad that at least still represents consistently.

I'm here every week, mostly posting about other teams. No need to come in here and talk about how bad we are when half the team is on IR again.

Future looks bright. Have a decent amount of talent on the roster, been calling for the defensive coordinator to be fired for a while. Shrug.

chuckddd

Oct 25, 2017
So much hate in here.

Needs more anime, like NBA era.
giphy.gif

yankeeh8er

Oct 26, 2017
Dracula Georgia
Malcolm Jenkins calling his teammates out and dropping some truth bombs.

I like it.
What did he say? I hope he went after Wentz, that guy has been as bad as wuss this year.

I need money.

effzee

Oct 26, 2017
NJ
What did he say? I hope he went after Wentz, that guy has been as bad as wuss this year.

Wentz called himself out. Why would Jenkins call him out? Outside of the Saints game, Wentz has been pretty good. Just not amazing like he was last year. Least of the problems with this team.

He spoke mostly about the defensive unit and how he felt like guys quit. He didn't like the team's demeanor, fight, and said he rather go down swinging than just laying down. Said if we have ppl who won't give max effort, then that's personnel wasted and he and the leaders on the team need to call it out.

OP
OP
Fantomex

Fantomex

Oct 25, 2017
I'll put the new thread up tomorrow morning. It's gonna be about Thomas Edward Patrick Brady Junior and his growing up in California.