• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Who will win the 2018 NFL Pre-Season?

• Cleveland Browns

Votes: 87 45.3%
  • Miami Dolphins

Votes: 9 4.7%
  • Khalil Mack

Votes: 57 29.7%
  • Aaron Donald

Votes: 39 20.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

linkboy

Oct 26, 2017
Reno
That call in the Vikings game was bullshit. Apparently, sacking the QB is a penalty know.

Wow. Zimmer has a right to be pissed.

cdyhybrid

Oct 25, 2017
The league managed to find a way to make the product even worse than last year. Incredible. Very on-brand given that they're Trumpers, though.

RBH

Official ERA expert on Third Party Football
Nov 2, 2017
Dk5yx73X0AUeIgn.jpg:small

Last edited:

Deleted member 8433

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
This is the preseason of a preseason game. This is unwatchable and I was so close to going and actually paying to watch this in person.

Squall ASF

Oct 29, 2017
I also wanted to say we should honestly all be rooting for all 5 of the first round QBs to pan out and be great, franchise players. We were getting dangerously low on quality QBs left in the league once guys like Brady and Big Ben retire. Now with the recent additions of Wentz, Goff, and likely Jimmy G will be good and we add FIVE quality franchise QBs to that mix? We're going to have great football for many years to come with so many talented QBs in the league, particularly with perennial bottom denominators like the Browns and Jets being winners in this group going a long way towards eliminating low quality play. I really hope these rookies all pan out for some really competitive football down the line. The less shitty one-sided games the better! Also good for fantasy football ;)

Squall I can't wait to see our cards this year. Sammy B is going to have a monster year. They are setup for big things.

Hey buddy! Sammy is legit and will have a really nice year if we can protect him. As I said above, I feel McCoy's offense is tailored to drastically increase the chances of him staying healthy. He really shouldn't get hit often with 3 step drops, his quick release, and how often we'll be funneling the ball to DJ. Exciting season coming! Wentz is further along than I thought he'd be this time of the year so the Eagles should be ready to continue where they left off too. I'm happy for you guys finally getting over the cusp after you would get close repeatedly in the last decade. I hope we're able to do the same one day in the near future!

Drakeon

Oct 25, 2017
Alright Houston-Era. Let's go no injuries in this preseason game. That's about all I'm hoping for.

Status
Not open for further replies.