• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Who will win the 2018 NFL Pre-Season?

• Cleveland Browns

Votes: 87 45.3%
  • Miami Dolphins

Votes: 9 4.7%
  • Khalil Mack

Votes: 57 29.7%
  • Aaron Donald

Votes: 39 20.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Striker

Oct 25, 2017
Orlando Scandrick picked by the Chefs.

Bengals releasing S George Iloka. He's been a five year starter.

Chan

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Well my wife just bought us both tickets to the Titans Chargers Wembley game for my birthday. Can't wait!

I'm waiting for tickets to go on sale for the Seahawks/Raiders next month, if you don't mind me asking how much did your wife get tickets to that shitty game against the loser Chargers?

Orlando Scandrick picked by the Chefs.

Bengals releasing S George Iloka. He's been a five year starter.

Iloka and Obi are the same type of safeties, tweeners, except Obi is more athletic. Actually I think I'm giving up on Obi, guy hasn't played all preseason and is hurt again.

Vixdean

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Can't hate what I've seen from the Panthers so far, especially the offense. McCaffrey looks bigger, faster, stronger and more decisive in the open field. I don't see much stopping him from having a big season other than touches. The overall talent around Cam is the best he's ever had, and it's not even that close. There's really no excuse for this team not be able to move the ball, we have so many guys who can beat people in space that even offensive line issues should be manageable. My main fear is Norv and Ron succumbing to habit and going to a predictable run heavy offense to protect leads. The strength of this team right now is speed at all three levels, they need to coach pedal to the metal for 60 minutes.

Doom

Oct 27, 2017
New Jersey
Can't hate what I've seen from the Panthers so far, especially the offense. McCaffrey looks bigger, faster, stronger and more decisive in the open field. I don't see much stopping him from having a big season other than touches. The overall talent around Cam is the best he's ever had, and it's not even that close. There's really no excuse for this team not be able to move the ball, we have so many guys who can beat people in space that even offensive line issues should be manageable. My main fear is Norv and Ron succumbing to habit and going to a predictable run heavy offense to protect leads. The strength of this team right now is speed at all three levels, they need to coach pedal to the metal for 60 minutes.
I still feel like you guys are missing a true #1 receiver. DJ Moore can get there but it'll be a couple years.

If you had one though that's one of the scariest offenses in the league.

Oct 25, 2017

Vixdean

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I still feel like you guys are missing a true #1 receiver. DJ Moore can get there but it'll be a couple years.

If you had one though that's one of the scariest offenses in the league.

DJ Moore is a bad bad man and will quickly make people wonder how the hell he fell to a team that made the playoffs. Yeah, he's a rookie, but the dude is such a unique athlete at the receiver position that I truly believe secondaries will struggle to handle him early on. Maybe that's part of the reason he fell so far, there were really no comps for a wide receiver with a running back's measurables.

chuckddd

Oct 25, 2017
Straggler's league update!

This is the last call to get back in the league. I will boot teams on Wednesday. If you're in the league, please make sure you can log in! Draft is going to be on the 1st of September, time tbd as I think the existing time conflicts with Taco Bell.

I'm looking for these people!

Grover Cleveland or was it Bowser I actually think it may have been both.

And I don't remember who Nick is/was. An Eagles fan, iirc. And no, I'm not trying to log into gaf to dig up the information.

Otherwise, we're going to need three players. (EnronERA is first up)

Bah! The league auto-renewed everyone. Imma be hunting ppl down. Starting now.

MiLcMyn.jpg

See yourself? Gonna play or not? Pls respond.

Nameless

Oct 25, 2017
Instead of re-subbing to WWE Network and spending 7 hours watching Summerslam, I bought Hollow Night instead. Really feels like I'm growing as a person.

Go Niners.

Fox318

Oct 25, 2017
Straggler's league update!

This is the last call to get back in the league. I will boot teams on Wednesday. If you're in the league, please make sure you can log in! Draft is going to be on the 1st of September, time tbd as I think the existing time conflicts with Taco Bell.

I'm looking for these people!

Grover Cleveland or was it Bowser I actually think it may have been both.

And I don't remember who Nick is/was. An Eagles fan, iirc. And no, I'm not trying to log into gaf to dig up the information.

Otherwise, we're going to need three players. (EnronERA is first up)
I think I'm gonna make a discord channel for every era fantasy league.

Something to help with communications

Status
Not open for further replies.