• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

What type of theme would you like for the OT to be based on weekly?

• Headlines from the previous week

Votes: 64 28.1%
  • Upcoming game of the week

Votes: 38 16.7%
  • Random Stuff

Votes: 31 13.6%
  • Whatever Fanto comes up with

Votes: 95 41.7%

• Total voters

Fantomex

Oct 25, 2017
cCyY4fw.jpg

TheJollyCorner

The Fallen
Nov 7, 2017
Crank the engine, Vikebike.

NFC Defensive Player of the Week (the 11th in 5 years of Zim's tenure), Anthony Harris, is coming with the Zim Reapers, baby!

Oct 26, 2017
It's a weird time for me. Lifelong Pats fan, but I find myself rooting for the Colts because they got my boy Jacoby at QB. I'm rooting for the Raiders because AB really screwed them over. And I really didn't like AB before they signed him, now this news comes out. Even if it turns out to be a false allegation, I don't like the guy. I don't like the way he treats his teams, his selfish attitude, or his attitude, and that's just the on-field stuff.

OP
OP
Fantomex

Fantomex

Oct 25, 2017
Rams will probably get soundly beat this week by the Saints. I aint even mad. Hopefully they get that pent up anger out they've had since last year.

Violence Jack

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 25, 2017
Go Hawks!

Bring it Steelers! We ready!

I want to know what the early betting lines are for the Fins/Pats game.

Hindl

Oct 25, 2017
You know we gonna lose this one.

On another note, the Ravens Cardinals game might be the most fun game to watch this Sunday.
It's either this one or TNF at Lambeau in two weeks. Schwartz has been good against the Falcons, but on the other hand, it's their home opener and the Falcons are gonna be looking to rebound. It could go either way but I like the Eagles chances as long as they settle in