• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

What type of theme would you like for the OT to be based on weekly?

• Headlines from the previous week

Votes: 64 28.1%
  • Upcoming game of the week

Votes: 38 16.7%
  • Random Stuff

Votes: 31 13.6%
  • Whatever Fanto comes up with

Votes: 95 41.7%

• Total voters

B.O.O.M.

Oct 25, 2017
Man not gonna lie, a bit nervous about the Steelers game. Hope the Hawks can pull through.

And I want to see Ben go back to his usual blame someone else antics. shit is entertaining

effzee

Oct 26, 2017
NJ
I mean, maybe if Week 1 1st half Eagles show up.
If 2nd half Eagles show up, I doubt it.

Even if the 2nd half Eagles show up, they are going up against a much better team overall. They got away with against the DC team but will need a great defensive performance start to finish.

It's either this one or TNF at Lambeau in two weeks. Schwartz has been good against the Falcons, but on the other hand, it's their home opener and the Falcons are gonna be looking to rebound. It could go either way but I like the Eagles chances as long as they settle in

I have them losing this Sunday and the TNF game against the Packers.

WoahW

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Well if Carolina loses tomorrow might as well pack up the season, so here's hoping they have the rust shaken off (Cam especially)

VonGreckler

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Even if the 2nd half Eagles show up, they are going up against a much better team overall. They got away with against the DC team but will need a great defensive performance start to finish.

I think the Defense can get it done.
Falcons offensive line is not great. Front 4's gonna tear 'em up.

B.O.O.M.

Oct 25, 2017
I think Coach Epps and Ben are at their all time lowest value, but I still would start planning to move on from the latter sooner.

I don't see Epps going anywhere any time soon. If they get a new QB they will go with the "it's a new QB it takes time' storyline. He will be around for many years to come imho

Ben tho..yeah

effzee

Oct 26, 2017
NJ
I think the Defense can get it done.
Falcons offensive line is not great. Front 4's gonna tear 'em up.

I actually expect the Falcons OLINE to be pretty good. Maybe not immediately but by mid-season. They have a lot of draft capital invested there.

Just like the Eagles are familiar with the Falcons, so are they with us. The lack of pressure from the DLNE really concerned me and that was against a worse OLINE with the WAS DC team. And now Malik Jackson is out for the year.

I guess the true wildcards this time around are the Falcons being at home and they finally going up against Wentz. They played well both time against Foles and our offense barely had anything going in those games. Maybe Wentz can lead another 30+ pts effort.

Hindl

Oct 25, 2017
I actually expect the Falcons OLINE to be pretty good. Maybe not immediately but by mid-season. They have a lot of draft capital invested there.

Just like the Eagles are familiar with the Falcons, so are they with us. The lack of pressure from the DLNE really concerned me and that was against a worse OLINE with the WAS DC team. And now Malik Jackson is out for the year.

I guess the true wildcards this time around are the Falcons being at home and they finally going up against Wentz. They played well both time against Foles and our offense barely had anything going in those games. Maybe Wentz can lead another 30+ pts effort.
Wentz beat the Falcons in Philly the year the Falcons went to the SB. Only team that year to hold the Falcons under 20 points. Matt Ryan has never scored more than 15 points against the Eagles since Jim Schwartz has been there so we'll see.

OP
OP
Fantomex

Fantomex

Oct 25, 2017
I honestly believe week 2 is going to be a lot different for teams. Resting starters for the pre season really does cause some sync issues with all sides of the ball, and I look for that to be over. You're gonna see a lot of teams get back to playing better football. Even the Browns.

effzee

Oct 26, 2017
NJ
Wentz beat the Falcons in Philly the year the Falcons went to the SB. Only team that year to hold the Falcons under 20 points. Matt Ryan has never scored more than 15 points against the Eagles since Jim Schwartz has been there so we'll see.

Damn you are right I completely forgot that game. I think the D needs to force some plays, a turnover or two and much more pressure straight up the middle. And if we get an early lead, I think we can get away with a win.

Dysun

Oct 25, 2017
Miami
Jets are going to get torched by Baker. Secondary sucks and zero pass rush, Mosley already injured. Week 1 would have been a blow out if Josh Allen wasn't horrible

Rvaan

Oct 25, 2017
I honestly believe week 2 is going to be a lot different for teams. Resting starters for the pre season really does cause some sync issues with all sides of the ball, and I look for that to be over. You're gonna see a lot of teams get back to playing better football. Even the Browns.
Most of the problems the Browns had last week was the result of penalties. Hard to win a game when every time you break off a big play you have it called back because someone held, or pushed off, or kicked a dude in the head. The Browns weren't so as much out of sync as they were undisciplined.

Lunchbox-

Nov 2, 2017
bEast Coast
the price of success 😢

sncHRZ2.jpg

Striker

Oct 25, 2017
I wonder if that Saquon kid plays this week.
Maybe the coach will use him.

Jordan Raanan
@JordanRaanan
·
2m
LB Kareem Martin (knee) is headed to injured reserve, per source. Coach Pat Shurmur indicated Wednesday that Martin would be out weeks not days. His season may not be over though. Rookie Oshane Ximines and newly signed Tuzar Skipper will take Martin's snaps in the meantime.
Not an injury you hate to see tbh.

Last edited:

Fitts

You know what that means
Oct 25, 2017
Abram officially to IR. I'm so upset, brehs.

Seen an article saying we should bring in Eric Berry. If he's in shape, do it. Yeah he's an injury risk, but he's a dude I've always liked so fuck it I'm biased.

StrmSrg

Oct 26, 2017
Louisiana
I mentally pencilled in last week as a loss so should we lose this week it's not as bad. I expect this week @ rams to be a shootout of epic proportions. A loss here would suck, but if Murray and Trequan get integrated more into the offense then I'll deal with it. Erik Mccoy played outstandingly for us his first game with us so if can keep it up that'd be nice too. Will Lutz has dry ice in his veins.

GEAUX SAINTS!!

Special Mention goes to Ramczyk for somehow containing Watt. Special kid he is.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Fantomex

Fantomex

Oct 25, 2017

Seen an article saying we should bring in Eric Berry. If he's in shape, do it. Yeah he's an injury risk, but he's a dude I've always liked so fuck it I'm biased.

I felt really bad about his injury news. That dudes reminds of Zach Thomas and Troy Polamalu, them dudes that just wanna destroy everything on the field. He seems like the real deal, so at least the safety position is locked up for years to come.

AndrewDean84

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Fontana, California
I mentally pencilled in last week as a loss so should we lose this week it's not as bad. I expect this week @ rams to be a shootout of epic proportions. A loss here would suck, but if Murray and Trequan get integrated more into the offense then I'll deal with it. Erik Mccoy played outstandingly for his first game with us so if can keep it up that'd be nice too. Will Lutz has dry ice in his veins.

GEAUX SAINTS!!

Special Mention goes to Ramczyk for somehow containing Watt. Special kid he is.

Shocked it wasn't the Raider O-Line.

Instro

Oct 25, 2017

I'm not sure Berry ever got his last injury fixed. It was never really clear, but he seemingly refused to get surgery to fix his heel, even after the season was over. Hard to tell if he really wants to play anymore, and/or is expecting premium pay on top of the other issues.

Unfortunate considering how good he is/was.

Oct 25, 2017
Miami, FL
Cleveland Browns star's girlfriend dies in a car accident weeks after giving birth

190911151912-cleveland-browns-chris-smith-exlarge-169.jpg

Smith and his girlfriend, Petara Cordero, were traveling on a Cleveland highway when a tire malfunction caused Smith's vehicle to spin out of control and hit a median, according to the team.

The couple pulled over to the side of the highway and had exited the vehicle when an oncoming vehicle struck and killed Cordero. Police said in a statement that Smith was not impaired at the time of the crash, according to the Browns.

The woman driving the Mazda 3 that hit Cordero admitted to authorities she had been drinking, reports WKYC in Cleveland. Police are still waiting for toxicology results.

RIP. :(

Fuck anyone and everyone who drinks and drives.