• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

What type of theme would you like for the OT to be based on weekly?

• Headlines from the previous week

Votes: 64 28.1%
  • Upcoming game of the week

Votes: 38 16.7%
  • Random Stuff

Votes: 31 13.6%
  • Whatever Fanto comes up with

Votes: 95 41.7%

• Total voters

grang

Nov 13, 2017
the price of success 😢

sncHRZ2.jpg
Sucks I'm probably never going to see Brady in person, but it's just too damn much

Oct 25, 2017
Miami, FL
Sick to my stomach right now. That's so awful i could never imagine foing through that. All the love and compassion for Chris.
additional reads:

Maybe a small reprieve from picking on my Browns ITT for a little while. That'd be cool.

FTF

Oct 28, 2017
New York
Wow that's a horrible story regarding Smith. RIP to the victim and hope he and their fam recover as well as possible :(

grand

Oct 25, 2017
300 to freeze your ass off watching Trubisky?
Bears have always had one of the highest ticket prices, regardless of the team's quality. After all, Chicago is the city that kept the loveable loser Cubs one of the most profitable MLB teams. We are faithful to our historically inept sports teams!
Sucks I'm probably never going to see Brady in person, but it's just too damn much
Yep. Me and other NFC North friends used to go see the Rams whenever a NFC North team visited because it was actually cheaper overall. But then they moved to LA and we haven't been to a game since.

Doom

Oct 27, 2017
New Jersey

Bitanator

Oct 27, 2017
Early morning game vs Redskins always worries me, the D needs to be on their game this week or Washington on can move the ball well. Dallas LB were off on sunday, Dline played bad run fits.

Don't expect a high score game, could be an ugly one.

Hope Dallas wins, would not be surprised if Redskins sneak out a win.

Coyote Starrk

The Fallen
Oct 30, 2017
So what are the odds the Broncos decide to win this week?

I need to know where to set my already low expectations.

kmfdmpig

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I had a screen with that game up from start to finish and every time I looked over Goff was overthrowing guys that had 5 yard cushions. The fact that they still put up 30 was insane considering how bad he looked.
I can't think of a QB that owes more to a coach than Goff does to McVay.

metalslimer

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Saints-Rams should be sunday night but I'll live with an afternoon game. I kind of have that one as a loss away from home.