• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

What type of theme would you like for the OT to be based on weekly?

• Headlines from the previous week

Votes: 64 28.1%
  • Upcoming game of the week

Votes: 38 16.7%
  • Random Stuff

Votes: 31 13.6%
  • Whatever Fanto comes up with

Votes: 95 41.7%

• Total voters

effzee

Oct 26, 2017
NJ
Wow big news. Sam Darnold out this week with mono, could possibly miss multiple games/weeks.

effzee

Oct 26, 2017
NJ

Season already down the drain 😟

Even with him they were probably not doing much. Their schedule is brutal. They have the Pats 2 times in the next few weeks and the Browns, Eagles, and Cowboys. And they have injuries to Mosley and other key guys.

Pats easy walk through that division continues.

Violence Jack

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 25, 2017
Trevor Siemian isn't bad at all. Kind of wished Elway kept him here in Denver. Hell, he was the QB the last time Denver finished with a winning record.

I get the feeling Gase is going to ask for Nick Mullens from the 49ers.

effzee

Oct 26, 2017
NJ
Another team that needs and should sign Kaep but probably will sign some dude who can't even hold the football correctly. Or Cutler. same difference.

Violence Jack

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 25, 2017
I read this and imagined Eli Manning at a club dressed in a sweater vest, slacks, and loafers.

"Excuse me ma'am you look swell this evening."

lol

BelatedDapperFinch-size_restricted.gif

effzee

Oct 26, 2017
NJ
I still can't get how no one in that division has a clue or hasn't risen in 20 F'n years of this nonsense.

MechDX

Oct 25, 2017
Pats are 1-5 in their last six Miami games, maybe the rest of the AFC needs to step it up.

AFCS is basically just the AFCE without the Patriots anyway, until proven otherwise.

People bag on the AFCS but the teams are pretty much competitive the past 5-6 years with a random clunker season thrown in by a random team

The East is the definition of shit for the past 20 years or so except for the Pats. Almost to the point you could say something is making it happen....

Ashby

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Been a Jets fan for a good while. A season going down the tubes this quickly has to be a record.

Jul 18, 2018
Mono can take like anywhere from couple weeks to months.
Jets season is done for.
NJ area mono is straight up dirty i bet

Jiraiya

Oct 27, 2017
Pats are 1-5 in their last six Miami games, maybe the rest of the AFC needs to step it up.

AFCS is basically just the AFCE without the Patriots anyway, until proven otherwise.

The jags have been more successful than any east team not named the pats even with bortles at the helm.

dred

Oct 27, 2017
People bag on the AFCS but the teams are pretty much competitive the past 5-6 years with a random clunker season thrown in by a random team

The East is the definition of shit for the past 20 years or so except for the Pats. Almost to the point you could say something is making it happen....
You say competitive but what do you mean by that? They stack wins against each other and don't show up in the playoffs? You think the Texans, Colts, Jags, or Titans could consistently beat the Pats once or twice during the regular season?

Just be glad you don't have to go to NE for a guaranteed loss every season.

effzee

Oct 26, 2017
NJ
You say competitive but what do you mean by that? They stack wins against each other and don't show up in the playoffs? You think the Texans, Colts, Jags, or Titans could consistently beat the Pats once or twice during the regular season?

Just be glad you don't have to go to NE for a guaranteed loss every season.

None of these teams have solidified their QB situation for almost 20 years now. And as a result how many coaches/regimes have they gone through?

Coyote Starrk

The Fallen
Oct 30, 2017
The Jets, the Dolphins, and the Jags need to fistfight each other for the right to be called the unluckiest franchise in the NFL.

MechDX

Oct 25, 2017
I've been saying it for years, shuffle 3 teams and it is fixed.

Colts to the North
Ravens to the East
Dolphins to the South

Makes geographical sense as well