• It's the most wonderful time of the year! Make your list and check it twice. The ResetEra Games of the Year 2019 Voting Thread is now live. Voting will be open for the next 8 days, 2 hours, 52 minutes, 6 seconds, and will close on Jan 26, 2020 at 9:00 AM.

NFL-OT |CHAMPIONSHIP WEEKEND| Quote the Ravens...

MrS

Oct 25, 2017
Need Rodgers to take an L because I'm sick of hearing media personalities mention him in the same sentence as Brady.

Version 3.0

Oct 27, 2017
Need Rodgers to take an L because I'm sick of hearing media personalities mention him in the same sentence as Brady.
Why? They're both statistical monsters. Well worth comparing.

Brady's post-season success makes him not worth comparing to basically anyone, sure, but then you should say that nobody should be mentioned in the same sentence.

Kas'

Oct 26, 2017
I'm pretty sure NFLEra started Bag of Dicks. From FMT to squicken to Ninja Scooter to chuckddd to Chan to PhoenixDark. Everyone. It certainly wasn't on NFL Reddit, as I never saw it, and it wasn't in use on here or the old forum like we've been using it for years.

AB handing out bags of dicks was the first time I saw the term in use outside of NFLEra.

Restore the Roar 2020

Venatio

Oct 25, 2017
I just don't see the Titans being able to keep up with the Chiefs. If Henry runs for another 160+ yards maybe.

J-Wood

Oct 25, 2017
It’s like everyone forgets that in the week 10 game the titans chiefs had SIX lead changes. So yeah sure the titans can’t keep up *eye roll*