• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

The Albatross

Oct 25, 2017
I don't know if "niner gang" is worse than "The Gold rush."

I'm rooting for Niners & Titans probably, although I think Niners + KC would be a better Super Bowl. I just can't help think that the Titans are real, even though they obviously are. It's just that bias in me.

Deleted member 1476

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Let's do this.

I can see this ending terribly or pretty well, no way to know honestly.

I'm probably gonna get frustrated tho.

EDIT: Almost forgot the obligatory fuck the 49ers.

nilbog

Oct 25, 2017
What y'all think you come across as:
source.gif

What you come across as:
source.gif

How's your team doing?

Oh wait...

Last edited:

Camwi

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
No animal team has made it to the championships for the first time since the 2009-10 season (Colts, Jets, Vikings, Saints). What does it mean? I don't know, you tell me.

2018-19: Rams
2017-18: Jaguars
2016-17: Falcons
2015-16: Broncos, Cardinals, Panthers
2014-15: Seahawks
2013-14: Broncos, Seahawks
2012-13: Falcons, Ravens
2011-12: Ravens
2010-11: Bears
You know a Colt is a horse, right?

MechDX

Oct 25, 2017
Where is the off season thread so we can start discussing first round pi........

Wait

Fuck

jerd

Oct 26, 2017
Really need the chiefs to run away with this one my heart can't handle another game like the last one

The Albatross

Oct 25, 2017
Patriots trade Mohammed Sanu to Cincinatti for their 1st round pick, draft Burrow. Draft Moss in the 7th round. Tom Brady retires and donates his salary to the Bob Kraft Defense Fund.

The Albatross

Oct 25, 2017
So I want 49ers v Titans. But... worse off, if it's Green Bay v. KC, we'll have to suffer thru those fucking State Farm commercials all fucking night.

The Albatross

Oct 25, 2017

Random stupid fact, Lando Carlisian is talking about the pop-top tab on the can here.... not getting his partner drunk to have sex with her against her will, as might be assumed today.

Prior to the 1970s, beer cans had a pull tab where you'd pull the aluminum tab off the can to open it, but it'd frequently break off and not open your beer. In the 1970s, Coors introduced a tab that would vent the can and then open it (the modern can design), so you'd have fewer broken tabs, and Colt 45 adopted this. So "It works every time" actually means you can reliably open the can every time using the built in pop-top can opener.

Although, I'm open to the idea that there's double meaning in this ad..........

yankeeh8er

Oct 26, 2017
Dracula Georgia
I think they just mean that colt 45 is strong enough that it will get you drunk every time. It's not like a light beer where you might drink 15 and still not be drunk.

dred

Oct 27, 2017
Their identity is having the most efficient passer the last 8 weeks of the season. Titans got lucky their ST was on fire and Ravens failed those two 4th downs. They were up 14-0 and allowed Henry to thrive, their passes where still more valuable, however.

Smashmouth ain't getting you anywhere when Pat Mahomes can score as quickly as he can. Titans luckily have a top tier passing team to box with the Cheifs rather then trying to "set up" a run game. They stupidly go to a run heavy game script to start out, they are asking to lose.
So you're saying the Titans should try to change their identity and morph into a pass heavy team overnight and hope that works out against one of the most talented passers the NFL has ever seen? Interesting, interesting.

The formula for them winning is the same as against the Ravens (another game everyone said they couldn't win, don't forget). Control the clock, don't make mistakes, hit a few big plays, and make a few stops on defense.

If the Titans go down by double digits in this game it's probably over, Tannehill isn't putting the team on his back and winning a shootout.

Camwi

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Between this bang bang nonsense and the possibility of hearing Nick Bosa and the orange turd jerking each other off, it truly is a battle of good vs evil Sunday night.

MechDX

Oct 25, 2017
Ita going to be Chefs vs Packers. League wants their 100th anniversary SB to be the same as SB 1.

The fix is in

Sulik2

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Titans will beat the Chiefs. They are a power running ball control team that plays great defense. They are the historical high powered offense killer we have seen many times before in the NFL.