• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

RBH

Official ERA expert on Third Party Football
Nov 2, 2017

Hell yeah

IT'S TIME

throwback-sample__original.jpg

Fantomex

Oct 25, 2017
[/QUOTE]

FIRST OFF,

LAST TIME YOU HAD THOSE UNIFORMS ON, YOU WERE CATCHING BEATDOWNS

tumblr_mzv6lfhAS21qhkbk8o1_400.gif

SECOND OFF, YOUR ORGANIZATION STRAIGHT TRASH RBH. YOU GUYS KNEW THE RAMS HAD THE NEW LOOK AND STADIUM NEXT YEAR BUT YOU HAD TO TRY TO RIDE THE COATTAILS AND TRY TO DO SOMETHING SIMILAR. NOBODY IS TUNING IN TO THUNDER WHEN WE ALREADY POWERBOMBED GOLDBERG ON NITRO BROTHER.

giphy.gif

LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING. MATT RYAN NEVER DREW A DIME BROTHER! THE DIRTY BIRD WAS IN IT FOR HIMSELF. AND AS FAR AS I'M CONCERNED, JULIO WILL ALWAYS BE THE MARTY JANETTY TO MEGATRONS SHAWN MICHAELS. YOU CAN TAKE YOUR REJECT THE LONGEST YARD REMAKE UNIFORMS AND SHOVE THEM WHERE THE SUN DON'T SHINE.

P.S. WHEN YOU'RE NWO, YOU'RE NWO 4LIFE

giphy.gif

BRING BACK CHRIS CHANDLER.

giphy.gif

thewienke

Oct 25, 2017
FIRST OFF,

SECOND OFF, YOUR ORGANIZATION STRAIGHT TRASH RBH. YOU GUYS KNEW THE RAMS HAD THE NEW LOOK AND STADIUM NEXT YEAR BUT YOU HAD TO TRY TO RIDE THE COATTAILS AND TRY TO DO SOMETHING SIMILAR. NOBODY IS TUNING IN TO THUNDER WHEN WE ALREADY POWERBOMBED GOLDBERG ON NITRO BROTHER.

giphy.gif

LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING. MATT RYAN NEVER DREW A DIME BROTHER! THE DIRTY BIRD WAS IN IT FOR HIMSELF. AND AS FAR AS I'M CONCERNED, JULIO WILL ALWAYS BE THE MARTY JANETTY TO MEGATRONS SHAWN MICHAELS. YOU CAN TAKE YOUR REJECT THE LONGEST YARD REMAKE UNIFORMS AND SHOVE THEM WHERE THE SUN DON'T SHINE.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

I don't know what's happening but I think I dig it?

RBH

Official ERA expert on Third Party Football
Nov 2, 2017
FIRST OFF,

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif
:O

My goodness

Sully

Oct 25, 2017
The packers are the worst 13-3 team in recent memory and the niner gang will thrash them again

thewienke

Oct 25, 2017
The packers are the worst 13-3 team in recent memory and the niner gang will thrash them again

The meme has been kinda hilarious to me most of the season but is this even true when the Saints lost of the Vikings and we beat the Seahawks?

I'm pretty sure other 13-3 teams have gotten bounced earlier than the AFC/NFC Championship game too.

Deleted member 2145

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I wonder if the head tracking thing he started wearing a few seasons ago has anything to do with this, kept talking about leaving with memories. dude's had some bad concussions

Deleted member 2145

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
honestly good for him though. had a pretty solid window of playoff berths (despite playing for a charlotte sports team), balled the fuck out on the way to a super bowl appearance, was never not elite (led the league in tackles for his entire career now, no?), and can take an early exit and spare his body

I Don't Like

Dec 11, 2017
Watching replay of 9ers Packers and I sort of forgot they played us tough for a while. Glad we've got guys back and healthiest we've been in a while. I have to believe Rodgers and co. will put up a much bigger fight this time. Would be sweet if they didn't though. I want to go to the SB. I gotta have it. I need it.

Trey

Oct 25, 2017
So who's the best young linebacker in the game now? He'll be doing the same in two or three seasons.

TheMango55

Banned
Nov 1, 2017
Damn that sucks as a Panthers fan. Amazing player and it will be hard to replace him.

Panthers have had bad luck with amazing inside linebackers having their careers cut short, between Luke, Jon Beason, and Dan Morgan.

BrucCLea13k87

Oct 27, 2017
As a Panthers fan this fucking sucks, but I'm glad Luke is looking out for his health. He would make an incredible coach. He knows the game so well.

chuckddd

Oct 25, 2017

I'm glad that these guys who've had so many health issues can retire and still be well off. But before you freak out, Antonio Gates retired at 39, Brady is 67, guys can play a long time if they take care of their chickens.

Trey

Oct 25, 2017

I'm glad that these guys who've had so many health issues can retire and still be well off. But before you freak out, Antonio Gates retired at 39, Brady is 67, guys can play a long time if they take care of their chickens.

"early" retirement is going to be much more common going forward.

Witness

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Hartford, CT
you have to open the photo in MS Paint and use the "enhance" feature on the lady taking a pic with the phone to learn the truth

edit: this one might be real

Jesus, breaks my heart to see as a Saints fan. I wanted him to retire anyway after his shit play in the playoffs this year, but this does it. The window is closed, he got a super bowl and his records. Thanks for the memories, but he can go now.

Wow, he was great. Smartest decision he could make for himself.

SilentSoldier

Oct 27, 2017
To think we dominated the Packers last time without several key members of the defense and now they're all back, healthy, and playing as good as they ever had? Things don't look good for the Packers. Let's go Niner Gang!

Sully

Oct 25, 2017
I expect the packers to come out taking some deep shots to try to loosen things up, every team that tries to "establish the run" finds their qb in third and long in trouble

gully state

Oct 27, 2017
I expect a gameplan centered around moving Rodgers around with designed rolls, quick 3 step drops, screens and what not with a healthy diet of runs. Niners 4 first round horsemen of the apocalypse D-line get overly aggressive which is why mobile QB's tend to give them difficulties. The last thing I'd expect the packers to do would be 5-7 step drops or long developing routes out of the shotgun without some sort of play action.