• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

J-Wood

Oct 25, 2017
Here are a few stats from ESPN for everyone who thinks the Titans only have Henry and if the chiefs get a lead or stop Henry the game is over:

Helped Tennessee post a 7-3 record after starting the season 2-4.

The Titans' red-zone touchdown scoring percentage has gone from 19th when Tannehill took over to No. 1 in the NFL. Tennessee has scored touchdowns on each of its five trips to the red zone in the playoffs -- two of those five red-zone scores came on passes from Tannehill. The Titans haven't even attempted a field goal in the past four games. His tight-window throw to Anthony Firkser in the Titans' 20-13 wild-card win over the Patriots was an example of his excellence in the red zone.

Tannehill became the third quarterback since 1991 to finish the regular season with an overall and red-zone completion percentage of over 70%. (The others were New Orleans Saints quarterback Drew Brees with 74.4% in 2018 and San Francisco 49ers quarterback Steve Young with 70.3% in 1994.)

The Titans' offense finished third in the NFL in points (30.4) and yards per game (406.2) from Week 7, when Tannehill took over, through the end of the regular season.

Tannehill finished the regular season with the highest passer rating (117.5) in the league.

After taking over as starting quarterback in Week 7, he has thrown at least one touchdown pass in every game -- including the postseason.

effzee

Oct 26, 2017
NJ
Wonder if Burrow tries to force a trade if he doesn't want to go to the Bengals.

Do the Panthers try to move up? What would it even cost? Everything?

AveN7ers

May 11, 2018
I have it on good authority that the NFL has scripted a Chiefs Packers Superbowl to celebrate their 100 season. Sorry 49ers fans

chuckddd

Oct 25, 2017
Prepare yourselves for the SUMMER OF THE STEELERS!

Cowher, Shell and probably Polamalu going to the hall. Likely to be on Hard Knocks. Almost certainly playing in the HoF game. WATTBA

Deleted member 179

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Man I don't want Steelers Hard Knocks, all the drama already left.

Give me Jags with Minshew or Cards with Fitz since he's coming back.

Deleted member 58401

User requested account closure
Banned
Jul 7, 2019
The meme has been kinda hilarious to me most of the season but is this even true when the Saints lost of the Vikings and we beat the Seahawks?

I'm pretty sure other 13-3 teams have gotten bounced earlier than the AFC/NFC Championship game too.
Yeah, I don't get it either. I get that they laid two eggs (SF, LA) and won their other games close, but it's the NFL. Winning thirteen times is something 28 other teams couldn't do. So... okay?

I like the idea of being underrated way more than being as cocky as the 49er fans in this thread. We'll see what happens Sunday. But overlook GB at your own risk.

Falchion

Oct 25, 2017
Boise

Hell yeah

IT'S TIME

throwback-sample__original.jpg

Best news of the season!

effzee

Oct 26, 2017
NJ
Giants news:

Don't think it would be a bad hire but I know the fans would hate.

Meanwhile no news, rumors, or speculation on the Eagles front. I am getting moving OL coach Juan Castillo to DC vibes!

Striker

Oct 25, 2017
i would have hated the hire as HC but as a coordinator? Sure, go for it. I'd be curious to see how he uses both Jones and Saquon.

Still waiting on Hal Hunter being relieved of his duties. Go somewhere else, thanks.

AndrewDean84

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Fontana, California
Fuck the chiefs. Titans are gonna bend over that defense, Hooded Justice style.

It's gonna be Henry all day. 49ers aren't stopping him either.

Violence Jack

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 25, 2017
Wonder if Burrow tries to force a trade if he doesn't want to go to the Bengals.

Do the Panthers try to move up? What would it even cost? Everything?

Burrow doesn't strike me as that kind of person. Then again, I didn't think Eli was either. I would have to think it would take at minimum 2 first, and a couple of 2nd round picks. But seeing at the Bengals have arguably the worst QB situation in the league, no way do I see them trading out of that pick.

effzee

Oct 26, 2017
NJ
Burrow doesn't strike me as that kind of person. Then again, I didn't think Eli was either. I would have to think it would take at minimum 2 first, and a couple of 2nd round picks. But seeing at the Bengals have arguably the worst QB situation in the league, no way do I see them trading out of that pick.

Unless for some reason decides and demands to be traded. Like Eli.

Deleted member 31104

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 5, 2017
Giants news:

Don't think it would be a bad hire but I know the fans would hate.

Meanwhile no news, rumors, or speculation on the Eagles front. I am getting moving OL coach Juan Castillo to DC vibes!

It's hard to separate the talent from the scheme but Garrett was a good OC but he's not a NE style OC which is what I think Judge wants. Garrett was very much of the this is the way we line up execute school of thought and everything Judge was talking about is the NE school of we'll do what you're weak at this week

Striker

Oct 25, 2017
kmag

@RVacchianoSNY: A name I've heard increasingly mentioned in connection with the Giants: Bill Callahan.

He worked under Garrett in Dallas from 2012-14 as OC and OL coach. Hiring Garrett as OC and Callahan as OL coach would be quite a coup for first-year coach Joe Judge, if it's possible.

effzee

Oct 26, 2017
NJ
It's hard to separate the talent from the scheme but Garrett was a good OC but he's not a NE style OC which is what I think Judge wants. Garrett was very much of the this is the way we line up execute school of thought and everything Judge was talking about is the NE school of we'll do what you're weak at this week

Up until now, most of the coaching staff Judge has hired have all been former Pats coordinators and or assistants.

Garett has connections with the Giants organization but not with Judge. Maybe this is more of a GM and Owner call?

I Don't Like

Dec 11, 2017
Callahan makes sure his olines know who to block which isn't something the Giants have been able to say for nearly a decade

Sorry are we talking about Bill Callahan, ex-OL and interim Washington coach?

Yeah, good luck with that. He's a fucking bum. The dude couldn't teach a single fucking Washington lineman how not to hold on every other god damn play. So, if the Giants want a parody-level number of holds from their OL every game, I guess they'll have found the right dude.

verygooster

Oct 25, 2017
New Jersey
I've been wanting Callahan to come to the Giants for a while so I hope they can land him.

As far as Garrett as OC goes yeah I'm down and taking the temperature on social media the fanbase wouldn't hate that hire either though not stopping everyone from overreacting to each Patriots/Dolphins assistant that's coming here.