• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

MrS

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Need Rodgers to take an L because I'm sick of hearing media personalities mention him in the same sentence as Brady.

Version 3.0

Oct 27, 2017
Need Rodgers to take an L because I'm sick of hearing media personalities mention him in the same sentence as Brady.

Why? They're both statistical monsters. Well worth comparing.

Brady's post-season success makes him not worth comparing to basically anyone, sure, but then you should say that nobody should be mentioned in the same sentence.

RBH

Official ERA expert on Third Party Football
Nov 2, 2017
Mustard:

Ketchup:

MD-20-20-FB-750x400.jpg
Looks like you've got those switched around!

Diarrhea in a jar

Violence Jack

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 25, 2017
Ready to see Titans destroy the overhyped Chiefs this weekend. I predict Titans win by 20 points Also this great thing happened:

Good. I think I predicted that back in like week 10. Well deserved. Go Titans.

As much as I like Mahomes and want Reid to get another SB shot, I can't in good faith root for Tyreek Hill to win anything

Kas'

Oct 26, 2017

I'm pretty sure NFLEra started Bag of Dicks. From FMT to squicken to Ninja Scooter to chuckddd to Chan to PhoenixDark. Everyone. It certainly wasn't on NFL Reddit, as I never saw it, and it wasn't in use on here or the old forum like we've been using it for years.

AB handing out bags of dicks was the first time I saw the term in use outside of NFLEra.

Restore the Roar 2020

NaturalHigh

Oct 27, 2017
I wonder how much Dick's Sporting Goods has to pay Google to be the whole first page of results when searching "dicks"?

Venatio

Oct 25, 2017
I just don't see the Titans being able to keep up with the Chiefs. If Henry runs for another 160+ yards maybe.

J-Wood

Oct 25, 2017
It's like everyone forgets that in the week 10 game the titans chiefs had SIX lead changes. So yeah sure the titans can't keep up *eye roll*

Euron

Oct 27, 2017
Ready to see Titans destroy the overhyped Chiefs this weekend. I predict Titans win by 20 points Also this great thing happened:

The Chiefs have the #7 scoring defense this season so if anything they've been underrated. Then again they'll probably be missing Chris Jones so Henry just might not get tackled.

I don't feel great about the Garrett hire. Keep in mind Mike McCoy was once seen as a great coordinator but bad head coach and that turned out horribly. Garrett might have been great in 2007 and 2008 as a coach but so was Jeff Fisher then. It's been awhile and the league moves fast.

I can also see it being good, like the offenses were never the problem with the Cowboys and the issues they did have at times were typically from Linehan. I guess I just can't feel good about any move made by Gettleman at this point.

MrNewVegas

Oct 27, 2017
Overhyped? It's the AFC Championship game. And I don't even need to tell you what happened in the game they just played.

Titans by 20? L.O L.
They are overhyped in the sense of hyperbole. Media is acting as if Mahomes is a lock for 5TDs every week, how explosive the O is. The funny thing is Tannehill has better stats and the Titans have more explosive plays. To think the Titans have zero ability to keep up with the Chiefs is hilarious.

effzee

Oct 26, 2017
NJ
He is an air raid guy from North Texas before USC. When USC hired him the HC talked about him having a rep for being really good with qbs.

Yeah sounds good. Read up more about him and he seems like a good outside the box hire that brings different ideas and concepts.

Eagles also fired their DL coach. After 1 season. Don't get it cause the DLine played well considering the injuries but ok. Wonder who they are looking at here. The Dline coach the Raiders released? Brenston Buckner?

More likely to promote from within. Matt Burke probably gets the DL coach position

Hokahey

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
They are overhyped in the sense of hyperbole. Media is acting as if Mahomes is a lock for 5TDs every week, how explosive the O is. The funny thing is Tannehill has better stats and the Titans have more explosive plays. To think the Titans have zero ability to keep up with the Chiefs is hilarious.

Tannehill has better stats than Mahomes? Oh buddy. I'm not sure where you're getting your information from but you're sadly mistaken.