• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

J-Wood

Oct 25, 2017
Come on defense your better than that.
Gotta make some halftime adjustments that I'm confident in. Chiefs aren't going to just run away with it at this point.

Deleted member 42055

User requested account closure
Banned
Apr 12, 2018
Game isn't over but Where's that Tannehill QBR> Mahomes graph now ? Such nonsense that stuff is when the two aren't in the same universe of talent

Fitts

You know what that means
Oct 25, 2017
It is a tough situation, but the way I look at it is one piece of garbage player is not going to stop me from rooting for the team I grew up watching. Yes, fuck Tyreek Hill and what he did, but I'm not going to let one player dictate whether I can or cannot cheer for my favorite team. I don't celebrate him at all, he's a terrible human being, but I'm not going to let that person change my rooting interests. I hope that makes sense.

It does, but while Hill is unquestionably the biggest POS in the league it's not like KC hasn't gone out and got Suggs and McCoy just this past (off)season. I thought they would be done with dumpster diving after Dorsey left but nope. They even extended Hill this season. And then there's Hunt who I have no doubts would still be on the team if that video didn't go public.

Again, I don't fault Chiefs fans for being fans. I feel bad for the olds that have been put in this position.

Altair

Jan 11, 2018
Pretty much gonna be on Tannehill from here on out, especially since the Chiefs will likely come out and get more points to start the 2nd half. Can't ride Henry when you're down.

Chrome Hyena

Oct 30, 2017
Last edited:

Violence Jack

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 25, 2017
Titans didn't use a single timeout. I never understand why coaches do that when they see their defense getting gashed and gassed.

Jiraiya

Oct 27, 2017
But he's on the 5 yard line, who gives a shit if you destroy him. What are they worried about a 2 yard penalty? Next time they need to pummel him.

Along the sideline. Regular players get pushed. They expect qbs to step out.

Watch any game with any mobile qb and you'll often see them get another yard or or so on the sideline because of the penalty scare.

MechDX

Oct 25, 2017
Was I the only one thinking the titan players were afraid to hit Mahomes on that run?? I swear they were pulling up and not trying to tackle him

Tragicomedy

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
100% scared to tackle the QB because of QB rules
That's a result of players being afraid to touch qbs for fear of penalty.

It's a bit of this and a bit of Mahomes being stupid good. The Chiefs lost the AFC Championship last year based on a ridiculous call for a clean tackle on Brady, so it's easy to see why teams are nervous about it. Especially true then the QB is moving towards the sideline like they're stepping out, then nope.gif.

Uncle at Nintendo

▲ Legend ▲
Jan 3, 2018
EOrLWHOX4AAs2-Z

Bears took this guy over Mahommes lol

RedBlue

Oct 27, 2017
Queens, NY
Pretty much gonna be on Tannehill from here on out, especially since the Chiefs will likely come out and get more points to start the 2nd half. Can't ride Henry when you're down.

i know they're down, but if Ten can get a stop, riding Henry may be a way to hit the D in the second half. Be heavy backs get real hard to tackle when the D starts getting tired. Thats kind of how the Pats used to utilize Blount in the second half of games. But its all on Ten getting stops or takeaways.

cloudy

Nov 10, 2017
Titans needed to get to half with a lead considering KC gets the ball. The only way they can win is sustained drives and ball control. That strategy is done if KC goes up 10

Deleted member 11626

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
It does, but while Hill is unquestionably the biggest POS in the league it's not like KC hasn't gone out and got Suggs and McCoy just this past (off)season. I thought they would be done with dumpster diving after Dorsey left but nope. They even extended Hill this season. And then there's Hunt who I have no doubts would still be on the team if that video didn't go public.

Again, I don't fault Chiefs fans for being fans. I feel bad for the olds that have been put in this position.

Some organizations are 100% okay with signing super talented players, regardless of off field transgressions. The teams that aren't, simply haven't had that type of player in the building. The Colts generally don't sign players like that or keep them. But let's say Ballard drafts a super talented receiver next season, and then he does some bullshit in the offseason...is that receiver getting cut? No. This is very much an NFL problem all over. Not just a Kansas City one, even if they're more willing.