• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

verygooster

Oct 25, 2017
New Jersey
tenor.gif

bastardly

Nov 8, 2017
THANK YOU RAMS.

Fuck off linehan. Dak ran the ball twice and Zeke caught two passes last week, fucker should've fired before the game ended.

We're stuck with garret for life but this is a start

squicken

Oct 27, 2017
He also has Elway passing on a QB which I just can't see TheSkullPrince

I like the idea of the Browns taking an offensive tackle. Hopefully they aren't drafting this high again for awhile so grab a good talent at a hard to find position

The Albatross

Oct 25, 2017
Patriots aren't taking a quarterback with their first pick.

They'll take some no name interior defensive lineman, or a backup linebacker/special teamer from Rutgers, or a Rugby turn women's Lacross player from Holy Cross or something.

effzee

Oct 26, 2017
NJ
So far all the mocks I have seen have the Eagles taking a DE or DT at 25. Sounds about right.

chuckddd

Oct 25, 2017
Qb's are going 1 and 2. Probably Haskins then Murray. The thirst be too strong, so expect some crazy trades.

optimus8936

Oct 25, 2017
Really hope the Vikings draft an offensive lineman instead of a 7th corner like last year.

Maybe get lucky with Fitzgerald wanting to end his career in Minnesota.

effzee

Oct 26, 2017
NJ
Didn't see anybody post about BG saying he wants to test free agency.

Guess what team has a shitload of cap space, is switching to a 4-3, and needs a DE? 🤗

I'd target Clowney or Frank Clark first. Clark is underrated, only 25, but will cost more. Graham is going to be 32 next season.

Give that man his money. Great guy, we just can't pay him. It would suck though since the Eagles play the Jets next year

Yeah, I'd love him back but I think Howie and Joe calculated picking up another DE this draft. They commented on how they knew last year that this year's class will be historically good for DL. Makes sense why they didn't extend him after the SB. Having Bennett on the other side, with hopefully Long coming back, and Barnette taking a huge next step, they probably figure they can roll with another rookie.

Martinski

Jan 15, 2019
Göteborg
Thank God we are finally moving on from Linehan. The Dream would be to have Romo as OC or head coach calling plays. But that wont happen, besides he is fantastic in the booth so would be missed there.

No idea who'll be the new OC. Hopefully someone who can utilize the potential in Dak, Zeke and Coop.

StrmSrg

Oct 26, 2017
Louisiana

NOOOOOOO! We need him!! I thought it was the flu or something when it said illness, not appendicitis!

Now not only are we worse off, but he might then be out for the potential SB making the Eagles game his last game as a Saint.

Just terrible.

Edit: If he's really out for the rest of the year, then he should get on that surgery they were holding off on ASAP and retire in peace. Old Man Watson deserves rest.

Last edited:

Mudcrab

Avenger
Oct 26, 2017

NOOOOOOO! We need him!! I thought it was the flu or something when it said illness, not appendicitis!

Now not only are we worse off, but he might then be out for the potential SB making the Eagles game his last game as a Saint.

Just terrible.

omg that is awful. I feel so bad for him and Rankins they both worked so goddamn hard this year.

Twstr709

Oct 27, 2017

Just terrible.

Ah damnit. It's for the best though. I hope he gets better soon.

Shane

Oct 25, 2017
As expected it looks that weather forecast was complete nonsense. Looks like it won't be that cold at all. Bah. I wanted an ice bowl.

Grenouille

Nov 26, 2017
Why cant we have a saturday game later in the night and a sunday game at early evening like last week. Gonna ruin my monday.

Bitanator

Oct 27, 2017
Is Dak still QB next year? If so, then naw - they're not going to be better offensively

Dak might actually be good with an OC who can spread the field out and not have their WR run short of the sticks or rely on throws to the RB 5 yards behind the LOS and not utilize jumbo packages to run on first & 10, 2nd & 10 and goal line. Crazy!

overcast

Oct 25, 2017
None of those injuries to the saints are significant enough to hamper the advantage of playing at the super dome.

Afrikan

Oct 28, 2017
Hate to talk bad about someone like Gladys Knight, so I won't. But I will just say I think folks around her were giving her the wrong type of info.... or not being totally clear about the responses she might get. NFL is using her.

But yeah this should be retweeted to Other Goofy Rapper dude...and Big Boi.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.