• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Deleted member 12224

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I get it. But I also see black candidates only get interviewed for token interviews to satisfy a rule.
Marvin Lewis is more egregious an example because Dallas had literally one person in mind and they could've elevated / spotlighted an upcoming assistant by interviewing them but instead interviewed a tired ass retread.

ATOMICJORGE

Oct 25, 2017
Go Hawks!

The wild card weekend was awesome I really liked the games they we're great in a lot of ways
here are my predictions for the next weekends winners are in bold

TITANS VS RAVENS
TEXANS VS CHIEFS
VIKINGS VS 49ERS
SEAHAWKS
VS PACKERS

YaBish

Unshakable Resolve - One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Marvin Lewis is more egregious an example because Dallas had literally one person in mind and they could've elevated / spotlighted an upcoming assistant by interviewing them but instead interviewed a tired ass retread.
When I saw that I thought "oh, so he's the only black coach Jerry Jones knows"

Jul 18, 2018
Go Hawks!

The wild card weekend was awesome I really liked the games they we're great in a lot of ways
here are my predictions for the next weekends winners are in bold

TITANS VS RAVENS
TEXANS VS CHIEFS
VIKINGS VS 49ERS
SEAHAWKS
VS PACKERS
This is really hard to read when im on the dark theme... might be better off caps only on choices or something else...But i think thats Ravens, Chiefs, 49ers and Seahawks?

Rellyrell28

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Fyi I'm rooting for the Seahawks and any AFC team not the Titans cause I want an all black QB Super Bowl

Fantomex

Oct 25, 2017
New York is having a tough time with their franchises lately. It seems no one was interested as long as Gettleman was part of the project.

chuckddd

Oct 25, 2017
NinjaScooter works for the Daily News confirmed

ENuV6jCWwAAhgkn

effzee

Oct 26, 2017
NJ
Does Jon Harbaugh count as the Reid tree? Sean McDermott? Ron Rivera?

Does Reid have the most successful coaches from his staffs?

J-Wood

Oct 25, 2017
Raven's players seem AWFULLY cocky about this game, especially considering they haven't played football in almost 3 weeks.

I think the Titans are going to pull off the upset, and get revenge for when we were the 1 seed and the Ravens (5th seed i think) came in and did the same thing to us divisional weekend.

thewienke

Oct 25, 2017
Raven's players seem AWFULLY cocky about this game, especially considering they haven't played football in almost 3 weeks.

I think the Titans are going to pull off the upset, and get revenge for when we were the 1 seed and the Ravens (5th seed i think) came in and did the same thing to us divisional weekend.

Everyone is beatable this year despite a few claims to the contrary about how these are the best teams in years. Nothing is guaranteed.

Which means if the Vikings win the Super Bowl I'm going to throw up.

Altair

Jan 11, 2018

They do? I haven't noticed, but ok I guess. Being loose doesn't mean being cocky. Not sure why it matters anyway. Ravens were the best team in the NFL this season with the best QB in the NFL this season. They deserve to be the favorite. Doesn't mean they can't be beaten. We'll find out on Saturday.

Last edited:

Natiko

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah that sounds like he's coming back.
Where else was he going to go that would both take him and give him a better shot at winning? What alternative options do the Pats have besides him? Makes the most sense to run it back, even if it will be met with the same result (that or try to tank for a high enough pick to snatch a QB to build around).

digitalrelic

Weight Loss Champion 2018: Biggest Change
Banned
Oct 25, 2017

For some reason I can't shake the feeling that the Ravens aren't reaching the Super Bowl this year. They're absolutely the most talented team but they're also very young. This does feel like a trap game (which seems absurd in the playoffs but it is what it is). Even if they pull off the win this week, I feel like they'll lose to Kansas City next week.

Chrome Hyena

Oct 30, 2017
NFL is a joke, Giants are a joke. How the fuck do you pass on Eric Bienemy for Judge? Black coordinators and assistant coaches getting no respect.

Duxxy3

Oct 27, 2017
USA
Where else was he going to go that would both take him and give him a better shot at winning? What alternative options do the Pats have besides him? Makes the most sense to run it back, even if it will be met with the same result (that or try to tank for a high enough pick to snatch a QB to build around).

There was some talk of him going to the Chargers.

Duxxy3

Oct 27, 2017
USA
I hope they give Tom all the best possible weapons and say "fuck it" with the defense. I don't expect them to win shit, I just want to see them score more than 13 points a game.