• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 27, 2017
I swear if there was one thing that was shitty during the packers and Seahawks game it was the damn announcers. Joe Buck and Troy Aikman clearly dislike the packers and made it clear almost every second they could. Shit gets hard to listen to fast.

TheMango55

Banned
Nov 1, 2017
There's no commentator who knows as much about the current game and is able to clearly communicate it to a layman audience as Romo. Gruden was close but not quite as good. Gruden was a little to positive and unwilling to criticize as a commentator.

I've also never seen any commentator be as correct in predicting what teams will or should do. And usually if a team does something other than what Romo predicts they fail miserably.

Last edited:

SpitztheGreat

May 16, 2019
CBS won't match espn for Romo?
CBS may try, but there's a level of prestige that MNF can give that 1pm games don't always have.

That said, I hope Romo doesn't go to MNF. He and Nance are great. And the MNF crew has improved from where it was, so I don't think they necessarily need a hail mary- just better games.

Now Romo to SNF and paired with Mike Tirico? Oh hell yeah, that would be an all-star team if they had good chemistry.

Sephzilla

Herald of Stoptimus Crime
Oct 25, 2017
Do I think the Packers will beat the 49ers? No

Do I think they can? Yes.

Do I hope theyll beat them? Obviously

OfficerRob

Oct 25, 2017
What if I told you there was a man who:

Was one of two people in NFL history to win a Super Bowl as head coach, assistant coach, and player (the other being Mike Ditka)
Was the first Hispanic head coach in the history of the NFL
Was the first minority head coach in the history of the NFL to win the Super Bowl
Won two Super Bowls as head coach

Perhaps this this person might be an important part of NFL history? In the 25 years Tom Flores has been eligible, apparently the Hall of Fame doesn't think so. I'm sure they will wait until the year after he dies to put him in like they did with Stabler, and what will likely happen with Branch this year

Last edited:

ckareset

Attempted to circumvent ban with an alt account
Banned
Feb 2, 2018
Only resetera would make every team and player a Trump referendum

AveN7ers

May 11, 2018
Romo on ESPN would mean he calls 2 fewer playoffs games and never a Superbowl, so I hope he stays on CBS

Landawng

The Fallen
Nov 9, 2017
Denver/Aurora, CO
I am a Packers fan, pal.

giphy.gif

Martinski

Jan 15, 2019
Göteborg
CBS may try, but there's a level of prestige that MNF can give that 1pm games don't always have.

That said, I hope Romo doesn't go to MNF. He and Nance are great. And the MNF crew has improved from where it was, so I don't think they necessarily need a hail mary- just better games.

Now Romo to SNF and paired with Mike Tirico? Oh hell yeah, that would be an all-star team if they had good chemistry.

Agreed Romo should replace Collinsworth when Al Michaels retires, IMO...

ESPN has always been C tier broadcast for me, I don't like their graphics, Their intro music is god awful .. and so on. Just feels off even if it's supposed to be a prime time game. SNF feels A close to S tier.

Oct 31, 2017
OH MY FUCKING GOD GAME IS ALREADY OVER
Frauds. Frauds are everywhere.
Huge drop there. This is a terrible start for kc. As I am typing this they block the kick. Kc is fucked.
KC bombing sooner than I expected
who woulda thought Texans/Titans AFC Championship

Its over. Lmfao bye KC
14 minutes in and the game is over.

As the old saying goes, "It ain't over till it's over."

Plenty of time for the Texans to Texan

You have wisdom beyond your years.

Fitts

You know what that means
Oct 25, 2017
What if I told you there was a man who:

Was one of two people in NFL history to win a Super Bowl as head coach, assistant coach, and player (the other being Mike Ditka)
Was the first Hispanic head coach in the history of the NFL
Was the first minority head coach in the history of the NFL to win the Super Bowl
Won two Super Bowls as head coach

Perhaps this this person might be an important part of NFL history? In the 25 years Tom Flores has been eligible, apparently the Hall of Fame doesn't think so. I'm sure they will wait until the year after he dies to put him in like they did with Stabler, and what will likely happen with Branch this year

Should've taken a TV job I guess. Or, you know, not be associated with the Raiders.

MadScientist

Oct 27, 2017

I just wish SNF on NBC would make the switch to Tirico. That's why you hired him a few years back. I guess he's their Jim Nantz and does all sporting events. I Know Al Michaels is good, but I would like Tirico to take over at this point.

ThatCrazyGuy

Nov 27, 2017
I don't want Romo going to MNF. He's great with Nance. He would also do less games and no super bowl ever.

and I feel the MNF broadcast is a step down. Production wise and everything.