• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

mreddie

Oct 26, 2017
I do wonder how many of y'all are gonna watch the XFL like we did with the AAF last year? The games aren't on CBS Sports Network this time.

I was gonna go to a Hotshots game. WAH.

Duxxy3

Oct 27, 2017
USA
I think I was too harsh on Sony Michel. People were too quick to blame the offensive line as well.

Sony needs a fullback. An actual fullback, not a linebacker who can't get on the field. Going back to last year, and early this year, he ran great... as long as he had a fullback in front of him. Without a fullback he ran average, at best.

metalslimer

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
God i would love to see bienimy in houston. Texans vs Chiefs vs Ravens in the AFC would be a great era

Funny that talent wise in the NFC no young QB looks nearly as good

Tom Penny

Oct 26, 2017
I think I was too harsh on Sony Michel. People were too quick to blame the offensive line as well.

Sony needs a fullback. An actual fullback, not a linebacker who can't get on the field. Going back to last year, and early this year, he ran great... as long as he had a fullback in front of him. Without a fullback he ran average, at best.
He only plays because he basically never fumbles. Ben Jarvis got the same treatment because Turnovers = losses

Duxxy3

Oct 27, 2017
USA
He only plays because he basically never fumbles. Ben Jarvis got the same treatment because Turnovers = losses

He's a much better runner than law firm.

You're completely right about the turnover thing though. James White has NEVER fumbled. Sony Michel wasn't that sure handed in college, but that changed in New England.

dred

Oct 27, 2017
What do you guys think about the AFC Championship this weekend? I know the Chiefs look hot and darn near unstoppable at times but the Brady to AB connection is no joke and I could easily see the Pats riding it into another SB apperance. Hard to believe Brady is still getting it done at 42 but with AB and Flash Gordon it feels like anything is possible! Also, do we know what the terms of Gronk's deal are yet?

Chan

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
What do you guys think about the AFC Championship this weekend? I know the Chiefs look hot and darn near unstoppable at times but the Brady to AB connection is no joke and I could easily see the Pats riding it into another SB apperance. Hard to believe Brady is still getting it done at 42 but with AB and Flash Gordon it feels like anything is possible! Also, do we know what the terms of Gronk's deal are yet?

Tannehill is going home friend

Deleted member 1086

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Boise Area, Idaho
Y'all are so sad

Sephzilla

Herald of Stoptimus Crime
Oct 25, 2017
It's almost like Antonio Brown says or does something stupid every time people finally stop talking about him.

LeonSPBR

Oct 25, 2017
Man just watched the highlight since I couldn't watch the game yesterday. Can't believe Pete didn't go on that 4th down and punted away our chance to win.

Goddammit this plays that Pete has. Too safe. At that point it wouldn't matter if we failed but nooo we have to give Rodgers the ball and hope he choke the game.