• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Jmdajr

Oct 25, 2017
I need to give up on Houtson sports and stick to stupid pro wrestling. Kills brain cells but can't hurt my feels.

NaturalHigh

Oct 27, 2017
Just realizing the Chiefs are 7th in rushing yards allowed this season. I'm trying to find something to give me hope that the TItans can win that game.

Edit: meant to say 7th most in rushing yards given up

Last edited:

Valkrai

Oct 25, 2017
Houston gonna continue wasting Deshaun. BoB needs to go away before he turns him into Andrew Luck.

Tom Penny

Oct 26, 2017
If Titans win the SB they beat the teams with the top 5 records in the league. Three on the on the road..

kmfdmpig

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Just realizing the Chiefs are 7th in rushing yards allowed this season. I'm trying to find something to give me hope that the TItans can win that game.

Edit: meant to say 7th most in rushing yards given up
I'm rooting for the Chiefs but I see the Titans as a major threat to them. Mahomes played as well in week 10 (a game we lost to the Titans) as he has all year. Granted it took some bad miscues for the Chiefs to lose that game (a fumble, a blocked kick, a botched kick, etc...).
One negative for the Titans is that I suspect that the Chiefs will be better against the run than they were in Week 10.

DarthWalden

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
I don't have a ton of faith that the Packers are going to go down to Santa Clara, having said that using week 12s thumping as the benchmark is foolhardy, Green Bay was kind of having an identity crisis on offense (they struggled for several games when Adams came back) and defense around that time, they lost Bryan Bulaga almost right out of the gate and they got down early.

Green Bay has improved a lot since then (in fact they haven't lost since then). They are playing much better on offense and defense since that time.

I remember the last time Green Bay rematch Rd against a regular season opponent that blew them out they went into Seattle and barring that miracle comeback would have won.

I'm not actually convinced that Green bay can pull the upset off but I do think this game will be much more competitive and I'm hoping beyond hell that they can make that happen.

Nameless

Oct 25, 2017
Shout out to frenchmovietheme and the rest of my Niner Bros.

I'm happy, even though defense mechanisms prevent me from getting too excited while any chance of disappointment still exists.

Method

Oct 25, 2017
Shout out to frenchmovietheme and the rest of my Niner Bros.

I'm happy, even though defense mechanisms prevent me from getting too excited while any chance of disappointment still exists.
Really excited but utterly nervous. What up to all the old (and new) 9er fans here!

I just realized we've been to 4 Conference Championships in the past 10 years under Jed York. Lot of bad memories in 2 of those games. Ugh, lol

linkboy

Oct 26, 2017
Reno
I don't have a ton of faith that the Packers are going to go down to Santa Clara, having said that using week 12s thumping as the benchmark is foolhardy, Green Bay was kind of having an identity crisis on offense (they struggled for several games when Adams came back) and defense around that time, they lost Bryan Bulaga almost right out of the gate and they got down early.

Green Bay has improved a lot since then (in fact they haven't lost since then). They are playing much better on offense and defense since that time.

I remember the last time Green Bay rematch Rd against a regular season opponent that blew them out they went into Seattle and barring that miracle comeback would have won.

I'm not actually convinced that Green bay can pull the upset off but I do think this game will be much more competitive and I'm hoping beyond hell that they can make that happen.

SF got three key players back on their defense (Kwon Alexander, Dee Ford and Jaquski Tartt) that were out for the first game.

It's going to be a good game, but SF's defense is the healthiest it's been since the mid point of the season.

I can't wait to see it.

Nameless

Oct 25, 2017
Really excited but utterly nervous. What up to all the old (and new) 9er fans here!

I just realized we've been to 4 Conference Championships in the past 10 years under Jed York. Lot of bad memories in 2 of those games. Ugh, lol

Meth!

Yeah last decade saw three of the most painful losses in all my years of sports fandom if you count the Super Bowl. To this day I still instantly try to murder anyone I meet named Kyle Williams.

Hopefully only tears of joy await us in the 2020s.

Method

Oct 25, 2017
Meth!

Yeah last decade saw three of the most painful losses in all my years of sports fandom if you count the Super Bowl. To this day I still instantly try to murder anyone I meet named Kyle Williams.

Hopefully tears of joy await us in the 2020s.
Yep, 3 amazingly tough losses. We win that Conference Game in 2011 if freaking Kyle Williams just doesn't try to catch ANY punts. Navarro forced that fumble on the Giants gawd dammit!!!!!!!

DarthWalden

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
SF got three key players back on their defense (Kwon Alexander, Dee Ford and Jaquski Tartt) that were out for the first game.

It's going to be a good game, but SF's defense is the healthiest it's been since the mid point of the season.

I can't wait to see it.

It's hard to imagine and scary to think that of the 49ers defense being even better than they were week 12 against Green Bay.

FTF

Oct 28, 2017
New York
I know the league wants Packers Chiefs so it's the perfect 100 year anniversary of SB 1 matchup, but screw that, let's go Titans and Niners!

Elfforkusu

Oct 25, 2017
Titans can definitely beat the Chiefs.

It's just that once KC gets into gear, it's probably over. So you can't let them get into gear. But while the specifics are different, I don't think the caliber of the challenge is different from taking out the Ravens, and they pulled that off.

Doomsayer

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Fucking Jed too. I'm so fucking glad he got his head out of his ass and made the right move hiring Kyle and John.
Jed chose Baalke over Harbaugh which was a terrible move then, and in hindsight and even worse move. However we may have never gotten Shanny without that and I absolutely think he is a better offensive coach than Harbaugh.

nilbog

Oct 25, 2017
I really like the Niners' chances in the NFC Championship.

But I hope they know it's not going to be another blow out. The Packers will have a new gameplan. I can already foresee some mobile Godgers action going down.

Just like last game though if the running game is going, the Niners should be able to get this done.

And for my heart, please Jimmy no more dumb INT's.

zero_suit

Oct 27, 2017
Titans can definitely beat the Chiefs.

It's just that once KC gets into gear, it's probably over. So you can't let them get into gear. But while the specifics are different, I don't think the caliber of the challenge is different from taking out the Ravens, and they pulled that off.
Slightly different challenge since KC has no issue coming back from big deficits. Mahomes won't be rattled.

SilentSoldier

Oct 27, 2017
Yep, 3 amazingly tough losses. We win that Conference Game in 2011 if freaking Kyle Williams just doesn't try to catch ANY punts. Navarro forced that fumble on the Giants gawd dammit!!!!!!!

I think I legit cried after the Giants NFC championship game, I couldn't believe what happened. And I was so angry after the 2013 NFC championship game I didn't talk to anyone for like a whole day for fear that I'd go off on someone. But this year's Niners team? It's something special and I truly think we can win it all this time.

AbsoluteZero0K

Alt Account
Banned
Dec 6, 2019
Jed chose Baalke over Harbaugh which was a terrible move then, and in hindsight and even worse move. However we may have never gotten Shanny without that and I absolutely think he is a better offensive coach than Harbaugh.

There's no question that Kyle is a better offensive coach, but I think we would have still had Kaep and won a SB like the Spurs redemption year in 2014 without front office interference.