• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 28, 2017
California

The block is still hot, boys..

giphy.gif

OP
OP
Himynameischris
Oct 25, 2017
People forgetting Titans have been putting up points since Tannehill took over (3rd in the league, you can guess who the other two are) and already beat the chiefs once, both teams are playing better than that meeting and I think it'll be a really good close game

unknown.png

Doomsayer

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Moseley should get the start on Sunday.

I think GB was the last game he started before Spoon came back from his injury. So I'm confident he can step in and guard whoever is opposite Adams.

Also I didn't get a chance to comment during the game but man, having Ford and Tartt back made all the difference in this defense. The d-line was ferocious and the secondary was top notch. Aside from Diggs toasting Spoon on their lone TD drive they were magnificent. Spoon was playing elite ball before he got hurt which is why his regression is such a bummer. K'waun Williams has been an elite slot corner all year as well.

Hoping the reason Jimmy didn't look great is because we didn't need him to. Only 19 passes is crazy but it also seemed like Kyle didn't want to put anything on film after we took a two TD lead.

Fantomex

Oct 25, 2017
I'm thiiiiiis close to buying a ticket for the NFC championship game. Those prices...

Do it if it's your home team. Even if you lose you'll be with other people that share your pain. Makes it less bad. And if you win well it's awesome. I'm already saving for Rams opening season next year. its gonna be a lot, but it's cool to make memories.

yankeeh8er

Oct 26, 2017
Dracula Georgia
Do it if it's your home team. Even if you lose you'll be with other people that share your pain. Makes it less bad. And if you win well it's awesome. I'm already saving for Rams opening season next year. its gonna be a lot, but it's cool to make memories.
I have suffered through several home nfc championship losses and being around other fans didn't make it any better.

Chan

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Take me with you compas. I'll take you to our Vegas Raiders opening game.

kmfdmpig

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Will KC be able to stop Henry? No one has been able to.

I do think the Titans have to play with a lead, it they fall behind it's probably over
The Chiefs played the Titans this season and lost. They didn't stop Henry at all (he averaged like 8+ YPC and had 180 something rushing yards). They ultimately lost the game because of a fumble that was returned by the Titans and two horrific special teams blunders toward the end of the game. I'm not sure they really need to stop Henry to win. The Ravens lost, ultimately, not because Henry went off but because the Ravens turned the ball over a bunch, failed to convert on 4th downs and failed to score TDs in the red zone.

Dougieflesh

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Ptolemaios
I sat in -5 degree Philly weather to watch Riley KKKooper drop a would be touchdown against the Saints.

J-Wood

Oct 25, 2017
I have to say, I don't think i'll ever tire of seeing Henry stiff arm Earl into oblvion. He stiff arm'ed him so hard earl lost direction and turned into a fucking blocker.