• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Hindl

Oct 25, 2017
I cant believe it has even gotten to this point. He clearly outplayed his contract last year, they definitely should hook him up with whatever he wants.
They'll get him his money, hammering out contracts just takes a while. They're real tight on money coming up plus he is 32, so they're probably trying to figure out how to pay him fairly while still having protections in case of injury or him falling off a cliff. Cox held out of OTAs too before he got his big extension, and that didn't have any effect on the upcoming season

effzee

Oct 26, 2017
NJ
Yeah tbh, not worried at all. Just want to see it get done soon. Forgot that he plays every special teams snap too.

Dude has been the best FA signing they have had....possibly ever?!!??

yankeeh8er

Oct 26, 2017
Dracula Georgia
Yeah tbh, not worried at all. Just want to see it get done soon. Forgot that he plays every special teams snap too.

Dude has been the best FA signing they have had....possibly ever?!!??

Man the Eagles really have had some great FA signings over the years. Jon Runyan was a FA as well as William Fuller, Irving Fryer, Ricky Waters, Asante Samuel, and Troy Vincent. It is really hard to pick a best.

Tamanon

Oct 25, 2017
Cut McCoy, sign Suh. A little weird.

Yann's playing this year without an extension. I bet he gets one before the season starts. Dude's a monster.

chuckddd

Oct 25, 2017

1WU8ron.jpg

MechDX

Oct 25, 2017

Forgot about this hiring. Smith was Russell Wilsons QB coach his first 6 seasons

While I'm truly #Blessed to have Russell's mentor work with Deshaun can they override OBs stank?