• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

effzee

Oct 26, 2017
NJ
All jokes aside, this is a terrible story about the abuse and sexual slavery of these women. They were tricked into coming into the USA and then held captive to perform sex acts. Might even involve underage girls.

Adam Schefter tweeted that Kraft isn't the biggest name involved in this.

jakncoke

Nov 5, 2017
All jokes aside, this is a terrible story about the abuse and sexual slavery of these women. They were tricked into coming into the USA and then held captive to perform sex acts. Might even involve underage girls.

Adam Schefter tweeted that Kraft isn't the biggest name involved in this.

Be funny if Donald Trump was one of the names

Plasticine

Oct 25, 2017

Serves him right for tormenting Plasticine

Eub8.gif

Bitanator

Oct 27, 2017

Jaylon Smith not getting the comeback player of the year award, this kid could not lift his foot two years ago and is now one of the elite LBs in the game

Hindl

Oct 25, 2017

Jaylon Smith not getting the comeback player of the year award, this kid could not lift his foot two years ago and is now one of the elite LBs in the game

His story is great but this time last year luck couldn't throw a regular football. He threw for the 2nd most TDs in the league this year

MechDX

Oct 25, 2017
Houston Livestock show and Rodeo mascot. A giant orange H in a cowboy hat

I don't know why it's a thing

Striker

Oct 25, 2017
Devin McCourty wants more proof regarding the Kraft situation. Let it play out, friends.

Hindl

Oct 25, 2017
So the compensatory pick orders came out, somehow the Pats and Rams have 4 of the first 5 compensatory picks. How? Who the hell did either of them lose that was so valuable?

I scrolled past this at first before realizing Tuesday was 5 fucking days ago.

Take a laxative my dude wtf
Blame the Titans and Giants for giving Butler and Solder giant contracts

Plus Dion Lewis and Amendola

Striker

Oct 25, 2017
They didn't sign anyone significant contracts to replace those guys. It's what they do year after year.

Doom

Oct 27, 2017
New Jersey
Blame the Titans and Giants for giving Butler and Solder giant contracts

Plus Dion Lewis and Amendola
But Butler and Solder were barely startable and Lewis and Amendlola were both invisible.

I just have a hard time thinking that any of those 4 were one of the top 20 free agent signings last year, let alone top 5.

Hindl

Oct 25, 2017
But Butler and Solder were barely startable and Lewis and Amendlola were both invisible.

I just have a hard time thinking that any of those 4 were one of the top 20 free agent signings last year, let alone top 5.
Solder is the highest paid LT in league history and Butler currently has the 10th highest CB contract. They got paid big in the offseason

Doom

Oct 27, 2017
New Jersey
Solder is the highest paid LT in league history and Butler currently has the 10th highest CB contract. They got paid big in the offseason
I was always under the impression it was just based on how well they performed, apparently it's a combo of postseason merits, salary, and playing time. Guess that makes sense then since all 4 of those guys got grossly overpaid.

Oct 25, 2017
Always knew you were full of shit
So the compensatory pick orders came out, somehow the Pats and Rams have 4 of the first 5 compensatory picks. How? Who the hell did either of them lose that was so valuable?

I scrolled past this at first before realizing Tuesday was 5 fucking days ago.

Take a laxative my dude wtf

I also have the flu.

Halp.

I have a flight home in about 40 hrs and I envision suddenly needing to take the biggest shit in the history of mankind once the plane takes off and the air pressure change hits me.

Oct 25, 2017
I'm going to the loo, everyone pray for me. If I don't make it out, fuck Stan Kroenke, fuck the LA Lambs and fuck you Chris.

Striker

Oct 25, 2017
Giants made an average LT the highest paid LT in league because of desperation..
Did same for Vernon, though I thought his deal has been surpassed since.

Get ready for them to overpay Landon Collins and watch him get blown by in coverage. I guess that's less offensive due to him being an actual draft pick of the team.