• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Hindl

Oct 25, 2017
Looking at the Patriots schedule, who can defeat them? Incoming an undefeated season.
Chiefs, dolphins @Miami, Ravens, browns, Steelers, possibly Texans, and (homer pick) eagles. Obviously they'll win most of those, but those are all good matchups and I dunno why you'd think this roster and this schedule is going to go undefeated. The 2017 pats were much more expected to do that, coming off an owl and getting a healthy gronk to go along with cooks. Then they lost week 1 to the chiefs

FTF

Oct 28, 2017
New York
Looking at the Patriots schedule, who can defeat them? Incoming an undefeated season.

lol...I say they go 11-5, maybe even 10-6 cause Brady has to get old at some point.

Chiefs, dolphins @Miami, Ravens, browns, Steelers, possibly Texans, and (homer pick) eagles. Obviously they'll win most of those, but those are all good matchups and I dunno why you'd think this roster and this schedule is going to go undefeated. The 2017 pats were much more expected to do that, coming off an owl and getting a healthy gronk to go along with cooks. Then they lost week 1 to the chiefs

Yeah there are many losses on the schedule.

Last edited:

NinjaScooter

Oct 25, 2017

giphy.gif

DPT120

Oct 27, 2017
Fountain :(. Cain last year and Fountain this year. I feel really bad for the guy. He was busting his ass and looked like he would have made the roster.

OfficerRob

Oct 25, 2017
Can't ask for too much of a better half for the Raiders. Pretty dominant, yet just sloppy enough for Gruden to get into their asses about things