NFL-OT | OFF-SEASON - A New Hope (Losers Only)

Oct 26, 2017
I’m not sure which one of us should be more disappointed at taking Kas' s leftovers
Caldwell is a great coach, IMO. Players love to play for him and he gets them to play hard. I just wish he had more passion when it came to yelling about referee decisions that fucked the Lions over.

You see how Sean Payton, Drew Brees and the rest of Louisiana are crying about the missed PI call against the Rams? Caldwell should have been doing that after we got screwed against the Cowboys in the 2014 playoffs. Or when we got screwed against the Seahawks on Monday Night Football. Or the Calvin Johnson Touchdown against the Bears Week 1 in 2014, I believe. etc. etc.

Oct 25, 2017
We just started a Madden Xbox league and frenchmovietheme wants more people to destroy and BronsonLee wants more people he can cheat so if anybody is interested just give me a shout.

We're only in week 4 atm and all skill levels welcome because it's not about winning or losing, the league's real raison d'être is to tease everybody. But mostly Bronson.