• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

DarthWalden

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
A bit gutted seeing both Matthew's and Randall Cobb even though it was probably time to move on. Two of my favorite packers of all time.

I still thing both those guys,if they can stay healthy which is a big caveat still have some juice left in the tank.

Chan

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Famtomex woke me up at 5 am to tell me that our Rams are gonna Ram it with Clay Matthews

Tankard

Oct 28, 2017
Brazil
D2G-EatWkAADUZ9.jpg

Sephzilla

Herald of Stoptimus Crime
Oct 25, 2017
Cobb gone. Clay gone.

For the better, escape the sinking ship while you can :(
Huh?

Losing Randall Cobb or Clay Matthews would have been big losses 4 seasons ago, but not anymore. Cobb has been an average receiver at best ever since he got his last contract and I'd rather see Jordy Nelson come back than keep Cobb at this point. Clay hasn't been a legitimate play maker for at least 3 or 4 seasons now and at this point he's a glorified AJ Hawk.

Dutch

Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
MyMyles from my soon-to-be AFC North/Super Bowl Champions Browns has a new puppy and he named him Gohan.

He's such a nerd.

Oct 25, 2017
For the new page:

Arizona Cardinals -
Baked Pigeon

Atlanta Falcons

Baltimore Ravens

Buffalo Bills

Carolina Panthers

Chicago Bears

Cincinnati Bengals

Cleveland Browns

Dallas Cowboys -
Bitanator

Denver Broncos

Detroit Lions

Green Bay Packers

Houston Texans - @Dega
Rvaan

Indianapolis Colts -
Blitzrules240

Jacksonville Jaguars

Kansas City Chiefs

Los Angeles Rams

Los Angeles Chargers - Doom

Miami Dolphins - Chris.

Minnesota Vikings

New England Patriots - Tall, bread

New Orleans Saints

New York Giants - Striker

New York Jets - Fox

Oakland Raiders

Philadelphia Eagles - Hindl, Kyle, Foppy

Pittsburgh Steelers

San Francisco 49ers -
bigosc

Seattle Seahawks - Cdy

Tampa Bay Buccaneers

Tennessee Titans

Washington Redskins -
TheFurizzlyBear

Last edited:
Nov 27, 2017
That really bothers me. He solicited at a location where they were seemingly held against their will. And if he admits it was him they will legally make it not him (effectively)? How is that fair punishment?

People have been saying this, but as far as I know, there has been zero evidence that anyone was held against their will, aside from a few early reports that didn't have anything to back it up. If there is evidence of that, it hasn't been released yet.

Elfforkusu

Oct 25, 2017
Huh?

Losing Randall Cobb or Clay Matthews would have been big losses 4 seasons ago, but not anymore. Cobb has been an average receiver at best ever since he got his last contract and I'd rather see Jordy Nelson come back than keep Cobb at this point. Clay hasn't been a legitimate play maker for at least 3 or 4 seasons now and at this point he's a glorified AJ Hawk.
I'm not saying they're great players anymore, I'm saying they deserve better than our sorry team!

Doom

Oct 27, 2017
New Jersey
i think that optimism is misplaced and you should feel dread instead
If Gurley can't play again because of his knee, I would have them as the #2 team in the NFC.

Rodgers is healthy
They killed McCancer
They slightly improved an already talented offensive line
They added (albeit overpaid) two quality edge rushers
Their young corners should progress and be helped out by having a better pass rush to work behind
Adrian Amos will be a huge help to their young corners to help them get into their spots (One of the best coverage safeties in the league)
3 picks in the first 44 in the draft

Meanwhile,
Vikings stayed the same
Saints stayed the same + barely have any draft picks
Rams may have lost Gurley permanently
Bears didn't get any better and had a super easy schedule last year

The biggest question mark for them is their new HC. And I mean Rodgers has been overcoming shitty coaching for a few years now so it's not like that's anything new.

Bitanator

Oct 27, 2017
If Gurley can't play again because of his knee, I would have them as the #2 team in the NFC.

Rodgers is healthy
They killed McCancer
Their young corners should progress and be helped out by having a better pass rush to work behind
Adrian Amos will be a huge help to their young corners to help them get into their spots (One of the best coverage safeties in the league)

Meanwhile,
Vikings stayed the same

The biggest question mark for them is their new HC. And I mean Rodgers has been overcoming shitty coaching for a few years now so it's not like that's anything new.

Rams Online made it very easy for Gurley, losing him was inconsequential and they did not lose a step as their scheme was made to dismantle teams (Look what happened with Dallas) RBs from the street will be able to efficiently contribute to that team.

Doom

Oct 27, 2017
New Jersey
Rams Online made it very easy for Gurley, losing him was inconsequential and they did not lose a step as their scheme was made to dismantle teams (Look what happened with Dallas) RBs from the street will be able to efficiently contribute to that team.
Lol cmon, that's like saying the Cowboys o-line makes Zeke pointless. The variety of things they can do with Gurley on the field vs a 1 dimensional back like CJ is a pretty big gap. I really doubt they only put up 3 points in the super bowl if Gurley was 100%.

Plus they lost 2/3rds of their interior line, so they might not have that same o-line luxury next year.

Novoitus

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

Rodgers is healthy
They killed McCancer

Meanwhile,
Vikings stayed the same

Adrian Amos is not one of the best coverage safeties in the league lol. He was the least important piece to the Bears defense last year.

Packers overpaid in free agency, getting antsy because there is a severe talent gap between them and the Vikings, Bears and Rodgers doesn't have many years left
Unproven head coach
Rodgers is just getting older
Packers are probably the worst and least talented team in their division. They are not close to a top NFC team

yankeeh8er

Oct 26, 2017
Dracula Georgia

Rodgers is healthy
They killed McCancer

Meanwhile,
Vikings stayed the same

Lol I think you are forgetting a team.

Bitanator

Oct 27, 2017
Lol cmon, that's like saying the Cowboys o-line makes Zeke pointless. The variety of things they can do with Gurley on the field vs a 1 dimensional back like CJ is a pretty big gap. I really doubt they only put up 3 points in the super bowl if Gurley was 100%.

Plus they lost 2/3rds of their interior line, so they might not have that same o-line luxury next year.

RBs don't matter and targeting them in the passing game is highly inefficient. Dallas offense stalled on many occasions due to them targeting Zeke behind the LoS, his efficiency has been going down each year and he limits the offense. Gurley was replaced and the running efficiency was even better without him, again passing to a RB is highly inneffienct, Rams scheme makes it work in a way, whereas Dallas hurt their chances by targeting Zeke.

To suggest the Rams were worse without Gurley is ignorant and to suggest the Rams would have scored more than 3 points with him is also ignorant based on how the Pats prepare for teams weapons.

Elfforkusu

Oct 25, 2017
Rams fans pretending Gurley is a replacement level RB is hilarious

Adrian Amos is not one of the best coverage safeties in the league lol. He was the least important piece to the Bears defense last year.

Packers overpaid in free agency, getting antsy because there is a severe talent gap between them and the Vikings, Bears and Rodgers doesn't have many years left
Unproven head coach
Rodgers is just getting older
Packers are probably the worst and least talented team in their division. They are not close to a top NFC team
Real talk:
* the talent gap is comically overblown, considering the team went blow for blow with the Rams and Pats in back to back weeks
* I have no idea if the FA signings were bad or not, but I'll say that it doesn't matter much (this year) that they overpaid. It matters in the sense that they hypothetically could've signed better FAs with that money, but ??? It also matters for future years if they're busts and lead to dead money.
* Rodgers getting older is what you (as a fan of a rival team!) should console yourself to sleep with, since if the defense is remotely good the Pack will once again make the entire division its bitch

LaFleur is the huge question mark, and as a fan I will be pessimistic until I see some galaxy brain bullshit from him (at which point I will switch into "the Packers are going to win the super bowl, biiiiiiiiiitch" mode)

Last edited:

Chan

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Also I wouldn't mind bringing back Stefen Wiz back for round 2 with the Raiders. He can play G/C, fills in Feliciano's role, even though Feliciano was one touch son of a bitch. Wiz is just a little on the weak side from what I remembered.

Hindl

Oct 25, 2017
Eagles must be hungry cause they are going for another round of Curry!
In a vacuum this is fine since he'll be a rotational piece, it'll be a 1 year deal and it'll be cheap. But the DE room is so old, and I can see the Eagles extending Curry after this season if he's even decent. Which again, is fine in a vacuum. But this is a great draft to get some young talent, and now the Eagles have 3 DEs over 30, and of their young DEs, one is recovering from surgery and the other one couldn't get on the field even when there were injuries in front of him. I would've rather drafted a developmental piece in the draft since there's so many, which I guess they can still do. But even if they do, he's going to be buried so far down the depth chart that it would hurt his development. I would've at least waited till after the draft, and if they didn't get anyone, then sign him