• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Violence Jack

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 25, 2017
They worked wonders with a rebuilt defense and a very young secondary. Running back by committee seems to work, and they have good young receivers. As long as they keep the O-line built up, we should be in playoff contention for years to come. But Pete is what worries me. His decision making these last couple of seasons has been questionable at best.

chuckddd

Oct 25, 2017
giphy.gif

Fierro

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
They worked wonders with a rebuilt defense and a very young secondary. Running back by committee seems to work, and they have good young receivers. As long as they keep the O-line built up, we should be in playoff contention for years to come. But Pete is what worries me. His decision making these last couple of seasons has been questionable at best.

The only reason the Seahawks even made the playoffs last year was because the Nfc was terrible at the bottom half. I dont see how your playoff contentions have gotten better unless you draft another Lynch.

Violence Jack

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 25, 2017
The only reason the Seahawks even made the playoffs last year was because the Nfc was terrible at the bottom half. I dont see how your playoff contentions have gotten better unless you draft another Lynch.

We ran the ball better than we had since Lynch left using three different runningbacks last year, and still made the playoffs the season after he left with Russ having no o-line and running for his life every other play. It's not all about having a quality runningback. I think the team stays consistent with Russ.

Fierro

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
We ran the ball better than we had since Lynch left using three different runningbacks last year, and still made the playoffs the season after he left with Russ having no o-line and running for his life every other play. It's not all about having a quality runningback. I think the team stays consistent with Russ.

The reason why Russ is always running for his life is because he hold on to that ball to make a play. It is a double edge sword. Without the premier running back defenses just aren't scared. Only so much time an good O-line can buy you.

What is the Seahawks cap space like with Russ new contract. Once Jimmy G comes back, how does that division look like? Who will they need to cut? I get it is the market value and got to get paid but how often does it work out well for the team.

Edit: If they get lucky with the draft pick, for sure I can see them make the playoffs.

cdyhybrid

Oct 25, 2017
The reason why Russ is always running for his life is because he hold on to that ball to make a play. It is a double edge sword. Without the premier running back defenses just aren't scared. Only so much time an good O-line can buy you.

What is the Seahawks cap space like with Russ new contract. Once Jimmy G comes back, how does that division look like? Who will they need to cut? I get it is the market value and got to get paid but how often does it work out well for the team.

Edit: If they get lucky with the draft pick, for sure I can see them make the playoffs.
7UaC2AW.png

They ran the ball fine. The problem is when they ran.

Hindl

Oct 25, 2017
$6M? Is he even gonna be ready by the start of the season? Achilles injuries are bad even if you're young, and DT got hurt later in the season and is turning 32 this year

Tom Penny

Oct 26, 2017
Soft ass wide out with bad hands coming off an injury. I have more faith in Josh Gordon smoking godfathers before kick off than that bum.

Violence Jack

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 25, 2017
Reading on ESPN how Dak might be wanting Russ money since he signed that new deal.

Oh please do it Jerry. Ruin your team for years to come.