• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Nemesis121

Nov 3, 2017
NFLN is replaying the first round drafts, they on 2012 forgot the Browns traded up to draft Trent Richardson lol lol

Striker

Oct 25, 2017
NFLN is replaying the first round drafts, they on 2012 forgot the Browns traded up to draft Trent Richardson lol lol
Epic draft by Reese.

David Wilson, Rueben Randle, Jayron Hosley, Adrien Robinson, Brandon Mosely, Matt McCants. Markus Kuhn

But at least this draft received a good grade days after. Job well done, buddy!

Tamanon

Oct 25, 2017
Justin Blackmon (LOL), Andre Branch, Bryan Anger (3rd round punter!), Brandon Marshall(LB), Mike Harris, Jeris Pendleton...

Not great!

Striker

Oct 25, 2017
On top of that, Tankard!

Sources in other teams' front offices are convinced the Giants have "always" wanted Haskins at No. 6, Matt Miller of Bleacher Report notes, adding Big Blue has researched the Ohio State product more than any other team
Lying season at its finest. Thursday can't come soon enough!

effzee

Oct 26, 2017
NJ

I get these guys put in a lot of work and I respect the craft but how or why in the world would the Eagles wait until the 5th round to get a DL especially in a draft considered DL rich? The Eagles are more likely to overdraft DE and DTs than take a RB in the first round.

I'll eat crow if they ever do it, but they are one of the most analytical teams and this guy has them taking a RB in the first round and LB in the 2nd. I'd love for the Eagles to get the two OL he projects for them in later rounds and both have been mocked a lot to the Eagles but there is no way in hell the Eagles are drafting Jacobs and Wilson. Unless both are available in the 4th and 5th rounds.

natjjohn

Oct 25, 2017
PFF' final board. https://www.profootballfocus.com/news/draft-pffs-top-250-big-board-for-the-2019-nfl-draft

Had seen one of theirs earlier, and they definitely don't pull punches on what they think. Significantly different than most other rankings out there.

Here's top ten...

BIG-BOARD-1-768x432.png

Other tidbits:

-Byron Murphy higher than I've seen anyone have him anywhere else - no. 6
- Jerry Tillery higher than I've seen anyone else have him anywhere else - no. 7
- Jeffery Simmons and Greedy Williams make the top 10 too...
- Dalton Risner above Cody Ford and Greg Little
- JJ Arcega Whiteside at 23(higher than I've seen him anywhere else)
- Christian Wilkins at 25...
- Nasir Adderley and Darnell Savage are their first two safeties(top 30)
- Chase Winovich no. 29... they really like him. High production, high grades, good athleticism...
- Andy Isabella no. 30 - another one that is higher than I've seen him anywhere else
- David Long - no. 33 ... they think he's the second best press-man specific corner in the draft (after Greedy)
- Noah Fant - no. 43... this seems like lower than I've seen him elsewhere
- Amani Hooker no. 44 - no.4 safety on their board...
- Montez Sweat no. 46 - lowest I've seen him, I don't get this one. Know he has a heart condition I think
- Khalen Saunders no. 47...
- Rashan Gary no. 48 - lowest I've seen him ranked
- Chauncey Gardner Johnson - no 49... this seems kind of low
- Max Scharping - no. 50... they like him as an OT prospect
- Hjalte Froholdt - 55 - sleeper guard prospect
- Blake Cashman -59 - LB3?
- Ronheen Bingham 63...
- Mack Wilason no. 127 ??
- Parris Campbell at 96...
- Jachai Polite at 98
- Johnathan Abram 112
- Trayvon Mullen 160 !!
- Lonnie Johnson 161 !!

PFF crazy or accurate on this one?

effzee

Oct 26, 2017
NJ
PFF' final board. https://www.profootballfocus.com/news/draft-pffs-top-250-big-board-for-the-2019-nfl-draft

Had seen one of theirs earlier, and they definitely don't pull punches on what they think. Significantly different than most other rankings out there.

Here's top ten...

BIG-BOARD-1-768x432.png

Other tidbits:

-Byron Murphy higher than I've seen anyone have him anywhere else - no. 6
- Jerry Tillery higher than I've seen anyone else have him anywhere else - no. 7
- Jeffery Simmons and Greedy Williams make the top 10 too...
- Dalton Risner above Cody Ford and Greg Little
- JJ Arcega Whiteside at 23(higher than I've seen him anywhere else)
- Christian Wilkins at 25...
- Nasir Adderley and Darnell Savage are their first two safeties(top 30)
- Chase Winovich no. 29... they really like him. High production, high grades, good athleticism...
- Andy Isabella no. 30 - another one that is higher than I've seen him anywhere else
- David Long - no. 33 ... they think he's the second best press-man specific corner in the draft (after Greedy)
- Noah Fant - no. 43... this seems like lower than I've seen him elsewhere
- Amani Hooker no. 44 - no.4 safety on their board...
- Montez Sweat no. 46 - lowest I've seen him, I don't get this one. Know he has a heart condition I think
- Khalen Saunders no. 47...
- Rashan Gary no. 48 - lowest I've seen him ranked
- Chauncey Gardner Johnson - no 49... this seems kind of low
- Max Scharping - no. 50... they like him as an OT prospect
- Hjalte Froholdt - 55 - sleeper guard prospect
- Blake Cashman -59 - LB3?
- Ronheen Bingham 63...
- Mack Wilason no. 127 ??
- Parris Campbell at 96...
- Jachai Polite at 98
- Johnathan Abram 112
- Trayvon Mullen 160 !!
- Lonnie Johnson 161 !!

PFF crazy or accurate on this one?

Yeah very intrigued by their process and rankings. I know many teams utilize their analysis tons now so wonder if they have similar boards.

Oct 25, 2017
Here is the Mock btw:

1 Arizona Cardinals Baked Pigeon Squall ASF Select Kyler Murray QB, Oklahoma.

I actually think there is a good chance they trade the pick and keep Rosen. In the spirit of the mock, Kyler is probably the most likely player selection.

2 San Francisco 49ers bigosc Select Nick Bosa DE, Ohio State

With the 2nd overall pick in 2019 NFL, 49ers select Nick Bosa DE Ohio State. Getting to the qb is a major need the 49ers need, with Buckner being the only 1st round linemen to pan out of 3, it's hard to pass up a talent like Bosa, and even though they acquired Ford through a trade, niners are going to have a lot of depth at d-line which will put defense coordinator Robert Saleh on the hot seat if he can't produce a top 10 defense with this line.

3 New York Jets Fox318 Select Josh Allen (The good one) LB, Kentucky

3 New York Jets Fox318 select Josh Allen, 3-4OLB/OLB , Kentucky

The jets are in such great need for a pash rush they will sign the bug man from Kentucky in a heartbeat. Plus under the new DC they will go back to the more blitz aggressive roots that the team used to run under Ryan.

However I actually expect the jets to trade down as Murray will fall to them.

4 Oakland Raiders Chan Select Quinnen Williams DT, Alabama

4. Quinnen Williams

He's a football player.

5 Tampa Bay Buccaneers DMczaf Selects Montez Sweat DE, Mississippi State

Bucs take Montez Sweat

Montez's Sweaty Bunch.

6 New York Giants Striker86 Select Rashan Gary DE, Michigan

The New York Giants will select DE Rashan Gary, Michigan.

The defense was lackluster last season in getting to the passer and containing the edges against the run. Gary has intriguing potential and has ability to stack up on the line with Dalvin Tomlinson and B.J. Hill.

It's a total Jerry Reese pick as he's a boom or bust talent. Go team.

7 Jacksonville Jaguars Tamanon Select TJ Hockenson TE, Iowa

The Jaguars select TJ Hockenson, Iowa TE. They have needed a good and versatile tight end forever. He's a great pass-catcher, blocker, and has all the physical gifts needed. I think OL is so deep they can pick one early second or late first with a move. He opens up the passing game and allows them to run a heavier package more. This will help Fournette finally earn his pick.

My heart would pick Haskins, if only because that would at least guarantee the QB is fixed by one of the two, but my head can't make it work.

8 Detroit Lions Kas' Select Jawaan Taylor OL, University of Florida

With the 8th pick in the 2019 NFL Draft the Detroit Lions select....Jawaan Taylor from the University of Florida.

A lot of Lions fans will probably *sigh* at the prospect of using yet another first rounder on an offensive lineman but it makes sense especially with Sweat off the board. Taylor Decker will be coming up on a 5th year option which the team will probably pick up. At Right Tackle Rick Wagner has been Ok but has not lived up to the contract given to him. The Lions will save a ton in cap space by cutting him after next season which looks like it will happen if he continues to play the why he has played. Adding Taylor gives Bob Quinn and the staff a lot of flexibility in dealing with the offensive line. It also fills a need after T.J. Lang retired.

Jawaan is an athletic mauler of an offensive tackle and my favorite Tackle prospect. We could plug him at Guard right away and add to our offensive line depth. I still think we need to address the defensive line but there are plenty of prospects in Rounds 2 and 3 for that. I also think Devin White is a strong possibility here and a player I would prefer. However, considering the contractual issues that will be facing the offensive line I think Quinn will go offensive line with the talent on the board.

With Darrell Bevell as our offensive coordinator, Bob Quinn has made it known that we're being totally serial about running the ball this year guys. I'm holding out hope with Kerryon Johnson, C.J. Anderson and Zach Zenner. Offensive line depth and talent will make it a lot easier to run the ball and protect the franchise a.k.a. John Matthew Stafford.

Shout out to all of LionsERA. Restore the Roar 2019-2020.

9 Buffalo Bills Rvaan Select DK Metcalf WR, Ole Miss

With the 9th pick in the 2019 NFL Draft the Buffalo Bills select DK Metcalf.
After drafting their QB of the future last year the Bills are following that up by drafting their WR of the future. The Bills offense sorely missed any semblance of a WR threat last year. Hopefully Metcalf can solve that problem.

10 Denver Broncos Select Dwayne Haskins QB, Ohio State - Group Pick

11 Cincinnati Bengals Emiya777 Select Devin White LB, LSU

I was originally gonna take Jonah Williams, but the Cincinnati Bungles Devin White LB out of LSU is too much of stud for me to pass up especially after Burfict leaving. White will be a lynchpin in the Defense for years to come.

12 Green Bay Packers foppy79 Select Brian Burns DE, Florida State

With the 12th pick in the 2019 NFL Draft, the Green Bay Packers select Brian Burns, DE, Florida State

The Packers have been without a real pass rush threat since Clay Matthews stopped being a threat, and with his final departure, draft the near-perfect (I'd prefer Sweat but hey) replacement in Burns. A 6 foot 5 freak athlete, his speed and varied technique can end plays before they even begin. And with that athleticism and size, he can prove to be an asset in coverage as well, which is important in Pettine's 3-4 scheme (He calls it a hybrid but its basically 3-4). There are worries about his size, but these were alleviated at the combine when he weighed in at nearly 250 and still ran a 4.5. Hopefully, he can continue the rebuilding of a defense that hasn't been threatening to opposing offenses since the years following the super bowl.
Now please don't take my boy

13 Miami Dolphins Himynameischris Select Ed Oliver DT, Houston

With the 13th pick of the 2019 NFL Draft, the Miami Dolphins select

Ed Oliver, DT Houston.

While I don't expect Oliver to be there at 13, the dolphins will focus this draft on rebuilding both sides of the lines while they stockpile draft capital to make a trade up for QB next year. Oliver would be a perfect start to stabilizing the inside of our Dline, shoring up our abysmal run defense and finally providing pressure from the inside to QBs (like that bitch ass brady). While I think the Dolphins are more likely to trade down than have Oliver fall down to them, after what happened with Tunsil, it's not out of the possibility.

14 Atlanta Falcons MRYEAH Select Jonah Williams OG/OT, Alabama

Fine, I'll make the pick then, fatties.

With the 14th pick in the 2019 NFL Draft, the Atlanta Falcons select Jonah Williams, OG/OT, Alabama

The Falcons have numerous holes on both sides of the line, and picking Williams at #14 would at least help in solidifying the pass protection for Matt Ryan. Williams may not have the size/length of other offensive linemen who are predicted to go in the 1st round, but he's made up for it with his technique over the years at Alabama that helped to make him an All-American.

15 Washington Redskins TheFurizzlyBear DMVfan123 PlayALLTheGames Marquise Brown, WR, Oklahoma

TheFurizzlyBear
The Redskins WR corps went from bad to worse this offseason. Losing Crowder to FA hurt but the lack of development from Doctson last season hurts the most. Marquise "Hollywood" Brown would provide a weapon at WR that the Skins have lacked since the departure of DeSean Jackson. Between himself and Paul Richardson Jr. the Skins would have a lot more flexibility in the passing game than they did last season. While I believe the option the Redskins choose here is "trade down," it would be to recoup some picks and still try and get Brown in the first. I do believe the Skins want Rosen more then they want to make it seem they do and with this move the Skins can get him (or Keenum (or Colt)) a player to do their best Rex Grossman impression with.

And DMVfan123
"The Redskins are desperate for a explosive playmaker who can score from anywhere on the field, and Marquise Brown fits that billing to a T. A receiver in the mold of Tyreek Hill and Desean Jackson, Brown can become one of the most fear-inducing offensive weapons in the league, as long as he adds muscle to his frame without sacrificing his awe-inspiring speed."

giphy.gif

16 Carolina Panthers WoahW Select Andre Dillard OT, Washington State (User banned, Group pick)

17 New York Giants from the Cleveland Browns - Striker86 Devin Bush, LB Michigan

With Daniel Jones and Drew Lock still available, it's a possible direction to go. However, the best defensive player available is the selection here.

Devin Bush, ILB

He joins his college teammate to re-energize the Giants defense.

18 Minnesota Vikings AllThingsPurple Cody Ford OL, Oklahoma

AllThingsPurple
The Vikings need to address their woeful offensive line. Got to try and give Cousins a bit more time in the pocket and open some running lanes for Cook.

19 Tennessee Titans silentg Christian Wilkins, DT, Clemson

Here's my brief write-up for the Titans pick:

After a fairly productive free agency, the titans have few desperately glaring needs, and go into this draft conservatively. TE Noah Fant was a tempting option to support an aging / injured Delanie Walker, but believe they go defensive line to shore up a poor run defence. Dexter Lawrence was considered but overall the more versatile Christian Wilkins, who would be more capable of playing across the line, gives solid support to Jurrell Casey.

As a UK Bears fan, thanks for letting me take part!

20 Pittsburgh Steelers chuckddd Select Andraez Williams CB, LSU

With the 20th pick in the NFL-era-2019-mock-draft, the Pittsburgh Steelers select Andraez "Greedy" Williams, cornerback, LSU. The Steelers upgrade the corner position with a raw, but big and very athletic player. His youth and physical traits are too tempting to pass up at this position in the draft. Tomlin will likely make Greedy watch from the sidelines while instilling in him the need to play more aggressively against the run. Joe Haden can mentor the young man in the nuances of the position while preparing him to take his job.

Big ups to DeaconKnowledge

21 Seattle Seahawks cdyhybrid Select Jeffery Simmons DT, Mississippi State

The Seattle Seahawks select Jeffery Simmons, DT, Mississippi State.

In actuality, they'll be trading down here unless someone really crazy (like top-5-to-10 overall pick crazy) drops to them because they only have four draft picks, and Pete and John would rather have more picks and find gems in the later rounds, but Simmons is the pick here for a few reasons.

1) They don't really draft skill position players this high outside of Penny last year.
2) They don't need a QB.
3) They believe in their ability to develop later-round guys in the secondary since that's Pete's specialty.
4) Simmons is immensely talented and was very productive in college, even when compared to his draft classmates in a historic DL class.

He'd combine with Jarran Reed to give them two monster inside presences on the DL. He had an off-field incident where he was apparently caught on camera assaulting a woman, but the Seahawks A) picked Frank Clark, B) are potentially about to give Frank Clark a boatload of money, and C) are an NFL team, so I'm not expecting that to actually change anything.

22 Baltimore Ravens CrabDust BaltimoreLarry Select Garrett Bradbury Center, NC State

With the 22nd pick in the 2019 draft, the Ravens select Garrett Bradbury Center, NC State.

Baltimore officially enters the LJ era by going out and getting the best pure center in the draft and the best prospect at the position since Matt Birk in their 2012 SB run.

Bradbury is smart, fast, and strong with 34 reps and a 4.9 40. He excels in all blocking situations which will give Lamar the time and space to let pass plays develop and break one if it's there. Signing Yanda to a 1 year extension this offseason gives them the flexibility to go center here and with this pick, the Ravens have drafted one of the best young lines in the league inside and out.

23 Houston Texans Dega Rvaan Landy828 Select Greg Little, OT from OIe Miss. Group Pick

24 Oakland Raiders from Chicago Bears Chan select Clelin Ferrell DE, Clemson

we have no pass rush and he's the best edge prospect still available.

25 Philadelphia Eagles Hindl kylecoley182 Chauncey Gardner-Johnson S, Florida

With the 25th pick in the NFL draft, the Philadelphia Eagles select Chauncey Gardner-Johnson, S, Florida

As pretty much every mock draft expert has said, the Eagles secondary was a disaster last season. So it makes surface level sense that they often mock CBs to the Eagles. But the Eagles CB room was decimated by injuries, they played their 10th CB of the season in the playoff game against the Saints. They have a lot of young talent there that hopefully won't all die again this year, so it's best to let that shake out. However, the safety room needs reinforcements. A major issue for the Eagles secondary was the loss of Rodney McLeod early in the season. The Eagles had no safety depth behind McLeod and Jenkins. They trotted out ancient ass Corey Graham, with 4th round CB Avonte Maddox also getting a lot of action at safety, a position he had never played before. Additionally, the Eagles play a lot of 3 safety sets, so the 3rd safety will see a lot of time. And on top of this, Jenkins is 32 and McLeod is 30, coming off an ACL injury, and a FA next year. Ideally a top OL or DL would've dropped to 25 and the Eagles would target someone like Juan Thornhill or Darnell Savage in the 2nd, but with all the other targets off the board, safety becomes the best pick.

Nasir Adderley was another consideration here, but Johnson is my personal Safety 1 and also the safety I think the Eagles will prefer. He played in bigger competition and also is incredibly versatile. He's comfortable in either man or zone coverage, and is really versatile due to his corner experience, something Jim Schwartz loves. He's a physical player and still has so much room to grow. He does have some inconsistency and can't really be trusted yet with single high responsibilities. But that makes him perfect for the Eagles, since he won't immediately need to lead the secondary and can instead learn and get experience when the Eagles run 3 safeties, with the ability to fully start if god forbid either Jenkins or McLeod gets hurt.

Stares at Alligatorjandro

26 Indianapolis Colts Blitzrules240 natjjohn Select Jerry Tillery, DT Notre Dame

With the 26th pick in the 2019 NFL Draft, the Indianapolis Colts proudly select Jerry Tillery, defensive tackle from Notre Dame University.
8f0e75f7eca24a13a94ab47c09493a89.jpg

This was a group decision made between me, natjjohn and tyraniboah we believe Ballard would look to bolster the defensive line and Matt Eberflus would love Tillery on this line.

27 Oakland Raiders from Dallas Cowboys Chan Fitts Select Noah Fant TE, Iowa

Fitts Chan
TEs were well utilized in Gruden's offense last season. TE1 (and Carr's security blanket) Cook is gone, but Fant projects as one of the "next generation" weapons at the position. We considered Fant a better overall prospect than Ferrell and a better value at 24. However, we took into consideration that the Eagles and Colts could potentially target an edge defender and they had little need for a TE. Considering this draft doesn't include trades, taking Ferrell at 24 and Fant at 27 gave us a better chance and landing both of our priority targets. (along with our number one target in Quinnen Williams) Also, we're taking Fant so the Pats don't get him.

28 Los Angeles Chargers Doom Select Drew Lock QB, Missouri

With the 28th pick of the 2019 NFL Draft, the San Diego-Los Angeles-California Chargers select

Drew Lock, QB Missouri

With a star studded roster up and down the board, the Chargers can afford to take their QB of the future in the first round. Lock falling to them at 28 is a godsend, as he's a rocket armed passer with a ton of natural ability that just needs minor tweaking, not all too dissimilar to Rivers was when he was coming out of college. Getting a year or two to learn behind the aging Rivers will give him perspective on not only how to fine tune his mechanics from one of the quickest, cleanest throwers in the league, but it will also allow him to slowly slide into a leadership position.

In addition to learning the game from Rivers, Lock also gets an opportunity to learn about family life from him. Rivers is renowned across the league for his close ties to his family, and Drew Lock has already made headlines for how he's able to "turn off" football to give his family the proper attention. He'll have an opportunity to learn from one of the best in the game at that by landing in LA.

29 Kansas City Chiefs Hokahey Select Tayler Rapp S, Washington

With the 29th pick in the 2019 NFL draft, the Kansas City Chiefs select Tayler Rapp S Washington.

The Kansas City Chiefs were an overtime win away from the Super Bowl in 2018, a game in which the Patriots were able to march down the field with impunity in the overtime period.

The Chiefs secondary, especially in its inability to cover the tight end, was its Achilles heel in that game and others throughout the season.

Taylor Rapp brings sure tackling ability and a proven history of solid coverage on the TE , and pairs well with free agent signing Tyrann Mathieu into taking the Chiefs secondary from an area of major concern to one of strength.

Many mocks have the Chiefs taking a CB in the 1st round, but the emergence of Chavarious Ward in the final few games of the 2018 season, along with the addition of FA signing Bashaud Breeland make this a better unit than expected.

The other often cited area of need is EDGE, especially with the departure of Dee Ford and Justin Houston. I contend that Ford and Houston were afforded the opportunity to have great seasons because the opposing team offense was so often forced into a consistent one-dimensional passing scenario due to the Chiefs explosive offense. As such, I believe current roster players like Tanoh Kpassagnon, and the FA signings of Alex Okafor and Emmanuel Ogbah will be enough to fill this void.

30 Green Bay Packers from New Orleans Saints foppy79 Select Nasir Adderley S, Delaware

Bonjour

With the 30th pick in the 2019 NFL Draft, the Green Bay Packers select Nasir Adderley, Safety, Delaware

With the trade of HaHa Clinton-Dix in the middle of the season, the Packers admitted they needed to start over at safety. Enter Nasir, a raw, small school safety with amazing athletic ability and killed his senior bowl. He'll need some time to work out his inconsistencies, but considering the growth he has shown, this shouldn't be too big of an issue. With the signing of Adrian Amos to be the SS, Nasir will fit as the speedy, numbers-to-numbers FS any defense would kill to have. He's been compared to Earl Thomas for a reason.

May this run on safeties continue

31 Los Angeles Rams Fantomex Select Dexter Lawrence DT, Clemson

With the 31st pick of the 2019 NFL Draft, the Los Angeles Rams select,

Dexter Lawrence, DT, University of Clemson

With the only other tempting first round pick in the 2019 NFL Draft gone (Garrett Bradbury, NC State). Trading down becomes a very real possibility. However, Les Snead is already looking forward to various compensatory picks from 2017 and 2018 in the 2nd and 3rd rounds. The Los Angeles Rams decide to not only prepare for the future, but also for the now. Dexter Lawrence from the University of Clemson will he help with the absence of Ndamukong Suh in the Nose Tackle position, but he will also help with the imminent departure of Michael Brockers next year. Lawrence falls to the Rams at the end of the first round thanks to a cloud hanging over his head. He was one of three Clemson football players to test positive for Ostarine, an illegal substance, before the beginning of the CFB Playoff. Because of that, Lawrence was forced to sit out the final two games of his career. However this seems like a great pick-up for Wade Philipps and his defense.

Himynameischris ryutaro's mama overcast

32 New England Patriots Tall4Life Crumb Dutch Select A.J. Brown WR, Ole Miss

With the 32nd pick in the 2019 NFL draft, the Super Bowl Champion New England Patriots select A.J. Brown, WR, Ole Miss.

Now let me tell you guys a story about the greatest tight end in NFL history. His name was Rob Gronkowski and all he did was score touchdowns and win Super Bowls. He was bigger, stronger, faster and way cooler than any player who came into this terrible league before him. He brought joy back to the game of football with his all-American good looks, sick dance moves and insane footballing ability. He was an unstoppable force unlike something we've ever seen at the position and he did it with a smile on his face. He was the destroyer of secondaries and the crusher of linebackers, he took no prisoners on his way to the end zone, where he would spike the football with such force that small earthquakes started because of it.

Unfortunately, this great football player and even better person retired from the game of football to pursue a career as a Hollywood actor or whatever else makes him happy. This leaves the Patriots with a need for offensive weapons. With the two big TE prospects being off the board, Irv Smith Jr. out of Bama could be interesing, but it would be too soon. Especially when a guy like AJ Brown is still on the board. AJ is sometimes described as a gritty WR, willing to go over the middle, with a good football IQ and a solid route runner. This sounds like the perfect Patriots white receiver, sorry wide receiver. Further more with his strong hands, thick frame and ability after the catch he has the opportunity to contribute to the offense directly if he's able to get on the same line as Brady. He's not as twitchy as an Edelman, but Brown can still learn a lot from the future Hall of Fame WR and could be a solid addition to the Patriots offense for Brady's last 5 years under center in New England.

(Now please don't tell me he did get picked already, I didn't see him)

natjjohn

Oct 25, 2017
Any decent sites for mock drafting to kill time? Was playing around with this one one Fanspeak. Did one four rounder as the Colts, and seemed too easy. Who wouldn't love this gem for the Colts?

26: R1P26
EDGE CLELIN FERRELL
CLEMSON

34: R2P2
DL JEFFERY SIMMONS
MISSISSIPPI STATE

59: R2P27
WR J.J. ARCEGA-WHITESIDE
STANFORD

89: R3P25
CB AMANI ORUWARIYE
PENN STATE

129: R4P27
WR EMANUEL HALL
MISSOURI

135: R4P33
S AMANI HOOKER
IOWA

Tom Penny

Oct 26, 2017
How isn't this an Onion article?

The Oakland Raiders have sent all of their scouts home for the weekend and they're not expected to return before the draft.
Jon Gruden and Mike Mayock made the decision. The belief is Gruden and Mayock don't know who to trust and wanted to clear their draft room.
Mayock is conducting his first draft with the Raiders.

Bitanator

Oct 27, 2017
Any decent sites for mock drafting to kill time? Was playing around with this one one Fanspeak. Did one four rounder as the Colts, and seemed too easy. Who wouldn't love this gem for the Colts?

26: R1P26
EDGE CLELIN FERRELL
CLEMSON

34: R2P2
DL JEFFERY SIMMONS
MISSISSIPPI STATE

59: R2P27
WR J.J. ARCEGA-WHITESIDE
STANFORD

89: R3P25
CB AMANI ORUWARIYE
PENN STATE

129: R4P27
WR EMANUEL HALL
MISSOURI

135: R4P33
S AMANI HOOKER
IOWA

The Draft Network has an excellent mock. Fanspeak and First Pick are old news

Kendall

Banned
Apr 22, 2019
Hi everyone. I'm a little new here!

I was wondering what everyone thought of the AAF folding? I'm super bummed about that. :\ ... I've gotten into Baseball the last few weeks to fill the void.

OfficerRob

Oct 25, 2017
So it took Gruden a whole year to realize he doesn't trust the scouts?
Raiders beat reporters have said this was a Mayock decision that was backed by Gruden. These scouts are Reggie McKenzie's guys, kept on because they were so far along in the process. Mayock is now going to replace these guys with his own, and decided to send them home now that their jobs are done. This is the most nothing story ever.