• Introducing Image Options for ResetEra 2.0! Check the left side navigation bar to show or hide images, avatars, covers, and embedded media. More details at the link.
  • Community Spotlight sign-ups are open once again for both Gaming and EtcetEra Hangout threads! If you want to shine a spotlight on your community, please register now.

NFL-OT | OFF-SEASON - A New Hope (Losers Only)

OP
OP
Fantomex
Oct 25, 2017
Rams will throw stupid money to Marcus Peters to easily top that.
Doubt it. Wade doesn't fight to keep his DB's anymore. Peters is way too suspect to offer him even Top 10 DB money. The Redskins, Jets and Cardinals show you what happens when you spend to much on a shutdown corner. You miss the playoffs that's what. Seattle and New England have made it work. But Seattle had damn near the best Secondary we've ever seen, and New England had bill with great adjustments. Then again, I think Miami has money to spend, might as well spend it on the future.

Oct 25, 2017
Rams will throw stupid money to Marcus Peters to easily top that.
And that would be foolish
Doubt it. Wade doesn't fight to keep his DB's anymore. Peters is way too suspect to offer him even Top 10 DB money. The Redskins, Jets and Cardinals show you what happens when you spend to much on a shutdown corner. You miss the playoffs that's what. Seattle and New England have made it work. But Seattle had damn near the best Secondary we've ever seen, and New England had bill with great adjustments. Then again, I think Miami has money to spend, might as well spend it on the future.
Well New England also threw top CB money at Gilmore. And they pay their safeties well

Oct 25, 2017
Giants brought in Mike Remmers to fill in at RT. He absolutely isn't the long term answer, but he's at least average as a RT.

Can't believe the prior regime fucking stuck with garbage draft picks and FA's for six years. One of those clowns still parades himself on NFLN.

Oct 25, 2017
There are plenty of reasons the Skins missed the playoffs over the past 2 seasons (#1 is a boat load of injuries) JoNo's contract is not a top 5 reason. Maybe not even top 10. (I know it's an "old" post but this thread moves slow these days).

Oct 26, 2017
NJ
Eagles bring back Wiz! Didn't think he would come back since he was pretty upset for being benched and there seemed to be animosity between him and Peters.

But this is a great depth move and the Eagles OLINE, esp when Brooks is back healthy, should be loaded. If Wentz stays healthy all year there isn't a reason why this team shouldn't be a top 5 offense.