• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 25, 2017
You could sign him as a FA
But...

unknown.png

Kas'

Oct 26, 2017
I'm not sure which one of us should be more disappointed at taking Kas' s leftovers

Caldwell is a great coach, IMO. Players love to play for him and he gets them to play hard. I just wish he had more passion when it came to yelling about referee decisions that fucked the Lions over.

You see how Sean Payton, Drew Brees and the rest of Louisiana are crying about the missed PI call against the Rams? Caldwell should have been doing that after we got screwed against the Cowboys in the 2014 playoffs. Or when we got screwed against the Seahawks on Monday Night Football. Or the Calvin Johnson Touchdown against the Bears Week 1 in 2014, I believe. etc. etc.

Sully

Oct 25, 2017
Go 49ers Biiiiiitch, Gonna sign Earl Thomas, bring in Josh Allen/Bosa, and with resigning Gould to a max kicker contract, James Field goal will take us to 6-10!

Oct 25, 2017
We just started a Madden Xbox league and frenchmovietheme wants more people to destroy and BronsonLee wants more people he can cheat so if anybody is interested just give me a shout.

We're only in week 4 atm and all skill levels welcome because it's not about winning or losing, the league's real raison d'être is to tease everybody. But mostly Bronson.

Tom Penny

Oct 26, 2017
Colts fans get your boy back in rehab

"The G.O.A.T. Standard for NFL Teams is simple and I've discussed the seemingly impossible goal with many in NFL circles over the last half of Century," Irsay tweeted on Saturday. "3 World Championships in a row. NO ONE'S DONE IT! Colt's [sic] Fans Dream Boldly."