• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Doom

Oct 27, 2017
New Jersey
Once the NFL lost their request for a summary judgement, they realized Kap could likely win and also they'd be open to discovery. Better to just pay him whatever he wants since they have infinite money than reveal all their dirty laundry
If Kaep was really bout it he'd forgo the money and force the dirty laundry out.

If he settled just for money I'll be disappointed.

Hindl

Oct 25, 2017
If Kaep was really bout it he'd forgo the money and force the dirty laundry out.

If he settled just for money I'll be disappointed.
On the one hand yes. On the other hand, I'd optimistically think Kap is thinking bigger than just injustice in the NFL and more about injustice in society. He already has a lot of money from Nike, but if this payout from the NFL is truly huge, he could use that money to help push forward a lot of causes.

effzee

Oct 26, 2017
NJ
Can someone here refresh my memory on the whole Kap to Ravens fiasco? As far as I remember it, the owner of the Ravens decided to not sign him after he saw the outrage from the fans and something about a poll they put on their site. Then Kap's GF Nessa tweeter the stuff about Ray and the owner after which there was zero chance this would happen.

But am I correct in remembering the owner nixed the idea before whatever Nessa tweeted?

Tom Penny

Oct 26, 2017
Kap has withdrawn his case against the NFL. The rumor is that he is doing this because an NFL team has agreed to bring him in. Wonder who it could be.
kaepernick-belicheck.png

chuckddd

Oct 25, 2017
The Pats will bring in Kap then Billycheat will cut him 3 weeks later and then everyone will be like, "If Cheaty couldn't do anything with him, we know he's worthless".

rokkerkory

Banned
Jun 14, 2018
No way AB comes back to Steelers after this. Just move on for both sides. Juju is good enough of a weapon to take AB's place (of course not AS good).

Doom

Oct 27, 2017
New Jersey
Lol. You cant bring him back and no owner in this league will allow a trade for him. Pittsburgh is in between a rock and a hard place
There's plenty of owners out there that would take him and QBs that would kill to have him. This just drives the price down further. Starting to feel like it's gunna happen for a 2 and a conditional 2020 mid/late rounder.

Tom Penny

Oct 26, 2017
With his stock seemingly non existent, I would just refuse to trade him - and if he wants to hold out - then allow him to go unpaid. If he wants to not honor his contract in anyway, sue him.
He will get traded to the NFC for a sack of potatoes because the Steelers are too shook to trade him to an AFC team and watch him prevent or knock the Steelers out of the playoffs.

iareharSon

Oct 30, 2017
AB for Niners 3rd round pick, it's the best you'll get, Steelers, so do it.

They'd probably rather stash him then tank their cap space for a 3rd round.

They should trade him to a team with a shit QB. AB is the best WR in the league, but he doesn't have the sheer athleticism and size to be the type of WR that catches anything within a 5 yard radius. Look at his stats when Vick, Landry Jones, etc we're throwing to him. It was ugly.

MechDX

Oct 25, 2017
They'd probably rather stash him then tank their cap space for a 3rd round.

They should trade him to a team with a shit QB. AB is the best WR in the league, but he doesn't have the sheer athleticism and size to be the type of WR that catches anything within a 5 yard radius. Look at his stats when Vick, Landry Jones, etc we're throwing to him. It was ugly.

Nuk die?

Striker

Oct 25, 2017
You shouldn't remember we have WR just like AB, any moment he can become an asshole..
Eli won't do interviews and blame Beckham for any misfortune. It's a history with Ben to have phony injuries and placing blame on other teammates. Brown has had enough of his shit. It all starts with the coach for letting it linger.

MechDX

Oct 25, 2017

Kings comments this morning got the Houston media all in an uproar. I dont get it because I believe it's probably true and I would rather they did keep him.

Defend the mothership or lose your credentials I guess

iareharSon

Oct 30, 2017
Eli won't do interviews and blame Beckham for any misfortune. It's a history with Ben to have phony injuries and placing blame on other teammates. Brown has had enough of his shit. It all starts with the coach for letting it linger.

Be honest, are these hot takes born out of irrational hatred for the Steelers, or true belief of the BS you're spewing? I'm honestly curious. I'm genuinely surprised at the amount of people so willing to absolve Brown of blame for his actions 😅

Striker

Oct 25, 2017
Be honest, are these hot takes born out of irrational hatred for the Steelers, or true belief of the BS you're spewing? I'm honestly curious. I'm genuinely surprised at the amount of people so willing to absolve Brown of blame for his actions 😅
Being in Steelers Country will do that to you. At least some of the radio guys are acknowledging Brown is being a dick for a reason and he isn't Keyshawn Johnson 2.0.

Striker

Oct 25, 2017
Where did it say never shoulders blame? It's no secret he throws dirt on teammates in interviews. Shut your mouth, Ben.

Tom Penny

Oct 26, 2017
So the Pats were willing to trade for Beckham last year. AB to the Pats is would be glorious but the Steelers are too cowardly to do that.