• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Crumb

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

HQbIpK-u_400x400.jpg

Doomsayer

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Giant piece of shit continues being a giant piece of shit. I feel bad for both the fiancee and the son, I hope for their sake they are able to remove themselves from his life forever.

Fitts

You know what that means
Oct 25, 2017
Tyreek Hill has changed, tho. Everyone deserves a second chance, tho.

He's scum. Period. People who can do what he did are what they are. Hope his fiancée and child come out of this ok and leave him for good.

OfficerRob

Oct 25, 2017
Story has been updated:

"A source familiar with the situation said Hill's fiancee has been in contact with Overland Park police. The source said that the incident was against the couple's son, resulting in a broken arm. "

Fitts

You know what that means
Oct 25, 2017
Story has been updated:

"A source familiar with the situation said Hill's fiancee has been in contact with Overland Park police. The source said that the incident was against the couple's son, resulting in a broken arm. "

Holy fuck I'm sick to my stomach right now. I was just sitting down for dinner and now I can't eat. This happens every fucking time. The victim goes back to the abuser and the pattern repeats. Just... fuck everything.

Doomsayer

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

Surely McKinnon getting cut?

I guess either him or Breida? I don't know how they are building this offense right now.

Story has been updated:

Bruh, what the fuck? Disgusting all the way around.

Lakeside

Oct 25, 2017
man kansas city really knows how to pick em

You could say that Cleveland knows how to pick 'em since Dorsey's taken that show on the road.

But it's early days. Hopefully the media is blowing it out of proportion, for everyone's sake. Investigations happen for a reason.

Edit: KCTV5 in Kansas City is reporting that the only name listed on the battery report is Hill's fiancee. Hill is not listed in the police report.

Last edited:

Rygar1126

Oct 27, 2017
Chiefs pretty much have to cut him after they cut Hunt for similar reasons, right?

Going to be real cool when he gets suspended a year, followed by some other team picking him up on the cheap.

Lakeside

Oct 25, 2017
Chiefs pretty much have to cut him after they cut Hunt for similar reasons, right?

Going to be real cool when he gets suspended a year, followed by some other team picking him up on the cheap.

Chiefs said they cut Hunt rather than endure the PR nightmare and go thru the suspension stuff b/c he lied to them. So right or wrong, I'd say that's their precident.

There's a lot of confusion going on with the reports prob because the press ran with something without a lot of facts. There are videos of the kid in the past day or two and he doesn't have a broken arm. So either that's nonsense, or it's from an incident long enough ago that it's healed.

He may well be guilty of something but it is sad to see everyone getting out the pitchforks before there's any investigation. Anyone that's had a child get injured at home runs the risk of an investigation being opened. Your kid can trip and injure himself and a if a doctor is involved in any way, or a daycare notices a suspicious injury there can be an official investigation that's usually triggered by the outside source.

Duxxy3

Oct 27, 2017
USA
Yikes. I guess he wasn't as rehabilitated as we all thought. Chiefs are not looking so great now after all their losses and scumbags.

bigosc

Oct 27, 2017