• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

NinjaScooter

Oct 25, 2017
Chiefs said they cut Hunt rather than endure the PR nightmare and go thru the suspension stuff b/c he lied to them. So right or wrong, I'd say that's their precident.

There's a lot of confusion going on with the reports prob because the press ran with something without a lot of facts. There are videos of the kid in the past day or two and he doesn't have a broken arm. So either that's nonsense, or it's from an incident long enough ago that it's healed.

He may well be guilty of something but it is sad to see everyone getting out the pitchforks before there's any investigation. Anyone that's had a child get injured at home runs the risk of an investigation being opened. Your kid can trip and injure himself and a if a doctor is involved in any way, or a daycare notices a suspicious injury there can be an official investigation that's usually triggered by the outside source.

It's almost like the guy who strangled his pregnant girlfriend doesn't get the benefit of the doubt. Crazy.

Tom Penny

Oct 26, 2017
I'll wait pass judgement until the facts are out on this one but he is known to abuse kids from the time they are in the womb...

bastardly

Nov 8, 2017
Fuck, there's so much confusion with this hill thing but the worse thing would be his wife trying to protect him even when all this shit is true.

devilhawk

Oct 27, 2017
The fact that Hill isn't even listed on the latter report is a strong indication that we should wait for more facts.

People have been combing his snapchat/IG videos and there are recent ones of him with his kid with two arms doing fine. People recalled that there was a video of him and his son at a grocery store back in January with his son's arm in a cast, however.

NinjaScooter

Oct 25, 2017
The fact that Hill isn't even listed on the latter report is a strong indication that we should wait for more facts.

People have been coming his snapchat/IG videos and there are recent ones of him with his kid with two arms doing fine. People recalled that there was a video of him and his son at a grocery store back in January with his son's arm in a cast, however.

If the worst thing he has to deal with is people not giving him the benefit of the doubt and assuming the worst because he once trying to murder his pregnant girlfriend, too fucking bad. Fuck him.

EJS

The Fallen - Self Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Hill is a huge dirtbag, even if he isn't involved with this. If he is, ban him for life.

devilhawk

Oct 27, 2017
I have no issue with him being banned from NFL, child taken away, and him even being jailed. Can I at least know if it is true or not? Fuck that "defense force" bullshit.

Rygar1126

Oct 27, 2017
Chiefs said they cut Hunt rather than endure the PR nightmare and go thru the suspension stuff b/c he lied to them. So right or wrong, I'd say that's their precident.

There's a lot of confusion going on with the reports prob because the press ran with something without a lot of facts. There are videos of the kid in the past day or two and he doesn't have a broken arm. So either that's nonsense, or it's from an incident long enough ago that it's healed.

He may well be guilty of something but it is sad to see everyone getting out the pitchforks before there's any investigation. Anyone that's had a child get injured at home runs the risk of an investigation being opened. Your kid can trip and injure himself and a if a doctor is involved in any way, or a daycare notices a suspicious injury there can be an official investigation that's usually triggered by the outside source.

You're right about the Hunt thing, but it would still seem pretty tone deaf of them not to carry out the same punishment if Hill is indeed guilty.

And as a Chiefs fan, I would love for this to be wrong or a mistake in some way. Just from what we know now, though, I'm not exactly optimistic about that.

NinjaScooter

Oct 25, 2017
Hill should have never been in the league to begin with. He's human trash. Let him get his 2nd chance flipping burgers or digging ditches. That the league parades around "rehabilated" abusers for fans to cheer for is fucking aborrhent. Certain things should be zero tolerance.

overcast

Oct 25, 2017

Story has been updated:

"A source familiar with the situation said Hill's fiancee has been in contact with Overland Park police. The source said that the incident was against the couple's son, resulting in a broken arm. "
Holy fuck. This dude really doesn't deserve the chance to be playing football if this is true. Especially given his past violence.

Wasn't there one dude defending the hell out of tyreek all season? The guy who hates the rams.

What was once a cute lil story, yikes.

Instro

Oct 25, 2017
Hopefully it's not true, but if it is Hill should be gone from the team and league for good. He already had his 2nd chance. The only silver lining is that he doesn't have a long term contract and would leave the league having made minimal money.

Lakeside

Oct 25, 2017
I have no issue with him being banned from NFL, child taken away, and him even being jailed. Can I at least know if it is true or not? Fuck that "defense force" bullshit.

This is where I'm at. The "defense force" is anyone that isn't wanting to burn him down right now. Honestly at this point if you simply go off the police reports, it's not even clear that he's being investigated. He might be.. but need more info.

When you have videos of the kid uninjured shortly after the KC Star says his arm was broken there's certainly reason to be skeptical.

Chiefs reporter for The Athletic and a lawyer on the police reports:

Last edited:

Dutch

Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
Fuck Hill. Fuck him all the way. Send him to jail and ban him from the league forever.

Absolute scum.

NinjaScooter

Oct 25, 2017
Holy fuck. This dude really doesn't deserve the chance to be playing football if this is true. Especially given his past violence.

Wasn't there one dude defending the hell out of tyreek all season? The guy who hates the rams.

What was once a cute lil story, yikes.

Yeah the dude who tried to argue that Stan Kroenke was somehow a worse human being than the guy who beat up his pregnant girlfriend, and swore that Hill was rehabilitated and had turned his life around because he completed (court ordered) anger management and married the woman he beat up.

Instro

Oct 25, 2017
This is where I'm at. The "defense force" is anyone that isn't wanting to burn him down right now. Honestly at this point if you simply go off the police reports, it's not even clear that he's being investigated. He might be.. but need more info.

When you have videos of the kid uninjured shortly after the KC Star says his arm was broken there's certainly reason to be skeptical.

Chiefs reporter for The Athletic and a lawyer on the police reports:

Keysor is a good dude, and very knowledgeable, who called for Hunt to be off the team immediately after his incident. Based on what he is saying and what I have seen, there may be good reason to pause for a moment while the story develops. Ultimately if Hill did do this he would be banned under the new NFL policies I believe, so I don't think there is any worry about him getting deserved punishment if it's true.

While this may be true, it's worth noting that Canfora was the only person reporting on the Chiefs and Bell, so he might be doing a bit of editorializing on his own info here.

Blitzrules240

Self requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Midwest
If Hill only gets an 8 game suspension, fuck Goodell and this league forever.

He's always been a piece of shit, I've disliked him since his college days where he had other issues

Fuck Tyreek Hill.

Instro

Oct 25, 2017

He's always been a piece of shit, I've disliked him since his college days where he had other issues

Fuck Tyreek Hill.

If I'm understanding the current NFL policies on this stuff, he would be considered a repeat offender regardless of whether his first incident happened while he was in the NFL. A 2nd offense is a complete ban afaik.

devilhawk

Oct 27, 2017
Some local KC media is saying that Tyreek has been in Dubai for the last week or two, which would explain why he isn't listed on the second police report. Not sure of that timeline in relation to the first report however.

Chrome Hyena

Oct 30, 2017
Yeah looks like stuff is def more rumor than anything. I will wait to pass judgement. Won't be anymore Johnny Depp situations from me.

And yes anytime your child is injured and if it looks like it could have been intentional the authorities are alerted.

Baked Pigeon

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Phoenix
Bad things happen in 3's.

Maholmes scandal cant be that far down the road.

Fuck Tyreek Hill.

Why exactly are you so upset? Your literally speculating about a suspension that has not even happened, about something that is not even investigated yet or proven true.

Chan

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Just got outta bed and someone told me about a deli shop here that has unlimited beers for about $1.80........I love you Prague

Soundscream

Nov 2, 2017
Why is there a Tyreek defense force?
According to this TMZ article it might be his girlfriend who broke his arm because Hill isn't listed on the March 14th incident.

"Kansas City Chiefs superstar Tyreek Hill was named in a police report involving an alleged child abuse incident on March 5 ... and the Chiefs say they're aware of an investigation. Look, the details are sketchy right now but here's what we know ... TMZ Sports has obtained a report from the Overland Police Dept. filed on March 5 in Kansas which lists Hill as a person "involved" in a child abuse/neglect case. There's another person named as an "involved" party, Crystal Espinal -- the mother of Hill's child. Neither person is listed as a suspect on the police report. There is a note on the report that the case was "closed/cleared" and "prosecution declined" on March 8. Another police report filed on March 14 does NOT list Tyreek -- but names Espinal as an "involved person" in a battery case involving a juvenile victim. Again, no details and Hill is NOT listed as a suspect"

http://m.tmz.com/#!2019/03/15/tyreek-hill-child-abuse-investiagtion-kansas-city-chiefs/

effzee

Oct 26, 2017
NJ

Love it. I see a lot of Eagles fans on Twitter upset about this but they need as many corners as possible and this is a great 1 yr deal.

Also I still think they trade Agholor if the opportunity presents itself. He is on an 1 yr deal for $9m, which is where the market is. I can see a team who doesn't like how the draft board falls for them looking at Agholor as a good consolation prize.