• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

cdyhybrid

Oct 25, 2017
I am at peace.

All those guys from the Super Bowl teams are legends and have earned their rest.

Besides...
3qcdIuW.gif

A4EbpVB.gif

OP
OP
Fantomex

Fantomex

Oct 25, 2017
Rams will throw stupid money to Marcus Peters to easily top that.

Doubt it. Wade doesn't fight to keep his DB's anymore. Peters is way too suspect to offer him even Top 10 DB money. The Redskins, Jets and Cardinals show you what happens when you spend to much on a shutdown corner. You miss the playoffs that's what. Seattle and New England have made it work. But Seattle had damn near the best Secondary we've ever seen, and New England had bill with great adjustments. Then again, I think Miami has money to spend, might as well spend it on the future.

Hindl

Oct 25, 2017
Rams will throw stupid money to Marcus Peters to easily top that.
And that would be foolish
Doubt it. Wade doesn't fight to keep his DB's anymore. Peters is way too suspect to offer him even Top 10 DB money. The Redskins, Jets and Cardinals show you what happens when you spend to much on a shutdown corner. You miss the playoffs that's what. Seattle and New England have made it work. But Seattle had damn near the best Secondary we've ever seen, and New England had bill with great adjustments. Then again, I think Miami has money to spend, might as well spend it on the future.
Well New England also threw top CB money at Gilmore. And they pay their safeties well

Baked Pigeon

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Phoenix

Bitanator

Oct 27, 2017
Entering the deadzone of the NFL offseason until training camp, here's hoping your good players don't do something stupid

Striker

Oct 25, 2017
Giants brought in Mike Remmers to fill in at RT. He absolutely isn't the long term answer, but he's at least average as a RT.

Can't believe the prior regime fucking stuck with garbage draft picks and FA's for six years. One of those clowns still parades himself on NFLN.

TheFurizzlyBear

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
There are plenty of reasons the Skins missed the playoffs over the past 2 seasons (#1 is a boat load of injuries) JoNo's contract is not a top 5 reason. Maybe not even top 10. (I know it's an "old" post but this thread moves slow these days).

Chan

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
As the great Willie Brown says "Don't forget guys! Happy Mothers' Day to all the moms out there!"