• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

chuckddd

Oct 25, 2017
Cl92z39WkAAZYW0.jpg

King of the North, biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitch!

effzee

Oct 26, 2017
NJ
Eagles bring back Wiz! Didn't think he would come back since he was pretty upset for being benched and there seemed to be animosity between him and Peters.

But this is a great depth move and the Eagles OLINE, esp when Brooks is back healthy, should be loaded. If Wentz stays healthy all year there isn't a reason why this team shouldn't be a top 5 offense.

yankeeh8er

Oct 26, 2017
Dracula Georgia
Eagles bring back Wiz! Didn't think he would come back since he was pretty upset for being benched and there seemed to be animosity between him and Peters.

But this is a great depth move and the Eagles OLINE, esp when Brooks is back healthy, should be loaded. If Wentz stays healthy all year there isn't a reason why this team shouldn't be a top 5 offense.

Yeah I heard that yesterday and I was shocked. I am so glad that they brought him back.

Fitts

You know what that means
Oct 25, 2017
The guy who threw 6 ints in a game throwing into triple coverage? No way.

darkside

Oct 26, 2017
Thank god. Mac should have been fired 2 years ago with Bowles, he was AWFUL at his job. Hackenberg in the 2nd round was honestly the worst draft pick I will ever see in my lifetime.

effzee

Oct 26, 2017
NJ
Thank god. Mac should have been fired 2 years ago with Bowles, he was AWFUL at his job. Hackenberg in the 2nd round was honestly the worst draft pick I will ever see in my lifetime.

LMAO then why do it now? After he runs FA and the draft? And esp when apparently the real issue began when Mike wanted Bell and Gase didn't?

The Jets are a joke of an organization. Should have fired him with Bowles and started with a new regime top to bottom.

And great now the Eagles will lose Joe Douglas. Apparently, he is close to Gase. Hopefully, Howie has learned a lot from Joe and set up the guys next in line to run the FO. The analytics guy from the Browns who they hired recently screams "Joe Douglas replacement".

and wow Maccagan hired Gase. LMAO!

darkside

Oct 26, 2017
LMAO then why do it now? After he runs FA and the draft? And esp when apparently the real issue began when Mike wanted Bell and Gase didn't?

The Jets are a joke of an organization. Should have fired him with Bowles and started with a new regime top to bottom.

And great now the Eagles will lose Joe Douglas. Apparently, he is close to Gase. Hopefully, Howie has learned a lot from Joe and set up the guys next in line to run the FO. The analytics guy from the Browns who they hired recently screams "Joe Douglas replacement".

and wow Maccagan hired Gase. LMAO!

Gase is the interim GM till they get someone else in.

Its a move they should have made a while ago but its better to do it now then to let him keep running the show. If Gase is the reason this happened then hes already a success tbh

effzee

Oct 26, 2017
NJ
Gase is the interim GM till they get someone else in.

Its a move they should have made a while ago but its better to do it now then to let him keep running the show. If Gase is the reason this happened then hes already a success tbh

It still doesn't make any sense. How in the world is the owner caving into Gase? What has Gase ever done as a coach? Why let this GM hire this coach, spend the 100m+ cap space money, and run the draft, and then fire him? It's dumb. Incompetent.

And I am reading on twitter that the rift between them was known as far back as the Senior Bowl. That the owner started spending more time at the facility in March to babysit both of them. That Gase didn't want Bell but it was forced on him. That he didn't want Greg Williams as the DC but that was forced on him. Greg Williams has issues with Gase's father in law who is also on the coaching staff, from their days together with the Saints around Bounty gate.

The whole thing stinks and reeks of a dysfunctional organization. Its as if the Jets couldn't stand the Giants getting all the negativity and had to show they truly are the worse of the two organizations.

Dysun

Oct 25, 2017
Miami
The worst part is that Mac deserved to be fired but they did it in the most incompetent Same Old Jets dysfunctional way

effzee

Oct 26, 2017
NJ
Gase is right though. The Bell signing was horrific.

Jets have a QB on a rookie contract and desperately need/needed weapons to surround him to even see if he is the right QB for them. They had all the money in the world and the NFL contracts are set up in such a way in 2-3 years they can get out of these contracts.

Adam Schefter now reporting that Daniel Jeremiah might also be in consideration for the GM job. Please take him over Joe Douglas!

Hindl

Oct 25, 2017
Jets have a QB on a rookie contract and desperately need/needed weapons to surround him to even see if he is the right QB for them. They had all the money in the world and the NFL contracts are set up in such a way in 2-3 years they can get out of these contracts.

Adam Schefter now reporting that Daniel Jeremiah might also be in consideration for the GM job. Please take him over Joe Douglas!
Schefter said Jeremiah was being considered for a "prominent front office position", which doesn't sound like GM. So the Jets may take both

Bitanator

Oct 27, 2017

Still bought a zoo for one attraction though.

Doom

Oct 27, 2017
New Jersey
JESUS FUCKING CHRIST

EVEN WHEN THIS TEAM DOES THE RIGHT THING

THEY DO IT IN THE WORST WAY POSSIBLE

IM SO UNREASONABLY MAD CONSIDERING HOW BAD I WANTED THIS ASSCLOWN GONE

Doom

Oct 27, 2017
New Jersey
Like seriously, fucking dump him BEFORE free agency and the draft you fucking morons. Don't let him destroy the cap space we tanked THREE YEARS FOR and let him DRAFT PEOPLE HE WONT EVEN HAVE TO SIGN.

And if this shit is true about Gase not wanting Bell and Mosley then we're fucked. We don't have anybody who's enough of a leader to pull this shit together.

OP
OP
Fantomex

Fantomex

Oct 25, 2017
Like seriously, fucking dump him BEFORE free agency and the draft you fucking morons. Don't let him destroy the cap space we tanked THREE YEARS FOR and let him DRAFT PEOPLE HE WONT EVEN HAVE TO SIGN.

And if this shit is true about Gase not wanting Bell and Mosley then we're fucked. We don't have anybody who's enough of a leader to pull this shit together.

What If I told you, that I knew a man available for work, that would at least get you to 7-9 for the next 3 years?

Deleted member 32374

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 10, 2017
Calling it now, the Jets and Giants will draft 1-2 next year

Good thing the NFL doesn't do a lottery or they'd draft 5th and 6th

I'm signing for this. Fuck it. I hope Daniel Jones is decent and Darnold has a good year but both teams go 2-14 so they can clean up in the draft.

MEADOWLANDS BOWL 2022!!!!

Also, how in the fuck Jets? You passed the clown car to the Giants and them you bring out the unicycle.....