• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

bastardly

Nov 8, 2017
In what fucking world is Mcnabb even close to a hof? You either have otherworldly stats or rings, he has neither so fuck off.

It's funny when even eagle fans are telling him to get fucked.

effzee

Oct 26, 2017
NJ
In what fucking world is Mcnabb even close to a hof? You either have otherworldly stats or rings, he has neither so fuck off.

It's funny when even eagle fans are telling him to get fucked.

Well there is a certain group of Eagles fans who never liked him and will go against anything he says or does.

I've already said I don't think he is a HOF qb but his #s aren't terrible.

Sanjuro

Oct 25, 2017
Massachusetts
tumblr_m4idduBUlj1qexqmio1_500.gif

verygooster

Oct 25, 2017
New Jersey
Rumblings about an NFL work stoppage have been percolating for months, and NFL Players Association Executive Director DeMaurice Smith has reportedly added a new wrinkle to the proceedings.

Per Liz Mullen of SportsBusiness Journal, Smith sent an email to every NFL agent saying that the union is "advising players to plan for a work stoppage of at least a year in length" when the collective bargaining agreement ends after the 2020 season.

ArkhamFantasy

Oct 25, 2017
We expecting the Kaepernick situation to play a roll in the next collective bargaining agreement? Or is likely just going to be a fight over money?

OfficerRob

Oct 25, 2017
The NFLPA is weak and D. Smith is bad at his job. He talked so much shit before the last negotiations only for the NFLPA to get destroyed once again.

effzee

Oct 26, 2017
NJ
Finally got the basement finished. Thinking of putting a nice tv down there - any suggestions of what is even out there? I haven't bought a new tv in 7 yrs and been out of the loop with all the new fancy technology.

NinjaScooter

Oct 25, 2017
If you don't want to spend a lot the TCL P Series are pretty nice. 4K and HDR, and if you can find the 55 inch it's like $600. Been using one for about a year and PS4 and 4K video content look fantastic on it. Only catch is I believe you can only find them at Best Buy.

effzee

Oct 26, 2017
NJ
I actually saw some TCL brand TVs at Costco that were bigger but still under $1k. Might go that direction.

Blitzrules240

Self requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Midwest
Ugh the Skins for Hard Knocks.

The only thing I'd find intriguing is Haskins and Keenum's dynamic.

Also keep Dan Snyder off screen...

yankeeh8er

Oct 26, 2017
Dracula Georgia
If you don't want to spend a lot the TCL P Series are pretty nice. 4K and HDR, and if you can find the 55 inch it's like $600. Been using one for about a year and PS4 and 4K video content look fantastic on it. Only catch is I believe you can only find them at Best Buy.
I have the 65'' 4k version and I love it. Walmart just recently had it on sale not sure if they still do or not.

Chan

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I actually saw some TCL brand TVs at Costco that were bigger but still under $1k. Might go that direction.

Scooter is old af, the P series is like 2 years old. The 6 series is the current top of the line model but they should be putting out a new model soon. You can get the 6 series for really cheap, I have the 55" 6 series and its been great.