• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Chan

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
My Raiders like my Rams deserve to be on Hardknocks back to back and featured on All or Nothing. I need silver and black year round.

Bitanator

Oct 27, 2017

888.jpg

ArkhamFantasy

Oct 25, 2017
Speaking of 4k TVs, any idea on when we can watch sports in 4k? Cox only does 1080i last i checked, and PSvue might only be 720p, can't remember.

yankeeh8er

Oct 26, 2017
Dracula Georgia
Speaking of 4k TVs, any idea on when we can watch sports in 4k? Cox only does 1080i last i checked, and PSvue might only be 720p, can't remember.
I really would not count on that ever happening. Maybe big events like the SB but people have been complaining for years about how bad the quality of fox's HD broadcasts are and they don't do anything about it. What % of the population even has 4k?

Nemesis121

Nov 3, 2017
DirecTV offers 4K, cost extra $7/month, also have to pay to rent the 4K receiver(box) for ONLY 2 full time 4k channels, they have sports too...they doing the entire Women's WC in 4K..
https://start.att.net/exclusive/att/4k last season i was looking for NFL games they had none..

Edit: never got the service since it's only 2 channels, no clue about the quality, if they had NFL i would get it for sure...

Last edited:

Striker

Oct 25, 2017

Striker

Oct 25, 2017
Recently, in D.C., LT Trent Williams mentioned he wanted a new deal. And...

--It's possible nobody is having a worse minicamp than Ereck Flowers. After getting manhandled by Sweat last week, Flowers, playing at the left tackle position, was picked up and moved around like a piece of unwanted furniture throughout Tuesday's drills. Ryan Anderson will look like a Pro Bowler in the film room when the tape is reviewed. The Redskins, hopefully, are coming up with starting five combinations that don't involve counting on Flowers.

Who tf watches tape and says, "hey y'all, lets sign Ereck Flowers!"?

DPT120

Oct 27, 2017
Whoa what did I miss
I edited my post for more info. There's no official news, but there's been some rumblings that Bobby Okereke, the third round pick this draft, was the rapist from the case in 2016. Not confirmed, so it could be bullshit, but its looking unlikely. It's also not something to joke about.

Blitzrules240

Self requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Midwest
I edited my post for more info. There's no official news, but there's been some rumblings that Bobby Okereke, the third round pick this draft, was the rapist from the case in 2016. Not confirmed, so it could be bullshit, but its looking unlikely. It's also not something to joke about.
This is not good. Not good at all...especially if Ballard and Reich knew about it.

Uh oh

chuckddd

Oct 25, 2017
"He looks like a Super Bowl MVP to me," Miller said. "He's throwing the ball. Today he rode out in a play action out to the right and threw the ball from the opposite 20 to the opposite 15. I don't know how far that is, but he threw the ball far, [and the receiver] almost caught the ball."

Sounds like Von has been smoking some of that BaltimoreLarry crack.