• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

chuckddd

Oct 25, 2017
His mission of making sure Watson dies on the field by not signing any free agent linemen was already completed, anyway.

effzee

Oct 26, 2017
NJ
Why would Houston wait until after the draft to fire the GM?

The logic I've always heard when teams fire GMs and Scouts after the draft and FA is that they have done so much of the work on what's to take place in the draft and FA during the season that it's hard to bring in new guys. Which makes no sense since every off season new coaches and GMs are hired.

This, like the Jets, seems like a move where the owner suddenly realizes or suddenly does a deep dive far too late. Now the decisions made this off season will haunt whoever steps in.

And if Joe Douglas goes to Houston lol the Jets are screwed. Coincidentally, Gaines might have been fired cause Douglas and the Eagles FO jumped ahead of the Texans to get the OT Dillard who the Texans desired.

chuckddd

Oct 25, 2017
The NFL keeps siphoning off all the top TV talent. Mayock, Witten and McShay can't just be replaced!

MechDX

Oct 25, 2017

Gaine being an OBrien hire is the most perplexing thing about this firing. Cal McNair took over the team after Bob McNair died and that was right after the Gaine hiring.

Best case is Cal saw the non action this past off season to protect Watson and isnt happy with "9-7 and first round playoff exits". Fired Gaine to send a message to OB either produce this year of you're next

Worst case: they have no fucking clue

effzee

Oct 26, 2017
NJ
Malcolm Jenkins is reporting to mandatory minicamp starting tomorrow. So much for the made-up controversy about his holdout or distraction. I bet they get a deal done over the summer. Glad he will be there for what I think is shaping up to be a special year (another SB run).

Also bringing back my favorite avatar of all time, now that DJAX is back on the team.

Bitanator

Oct 27, 2017
Malcolm Jenkins is reporting to mandatory minicamp starting tomorrow. So much for the made-up controversy about his holdout or distraction. I bet they get a deal done over the summer. Glad he will be there for what I think is shaping up to be a special year (another SB run).

Also bringing back my favorite avatar of all time, now that DJAX is back on the team.

Wentz will be an assassin with a player like DeSean Jackson, who is a modern day Darrell Green in terms of not losing a step in old age

effzee

Oct 26, 2017
NJ
Wentz will be an assassin with a player like DeSean Jackson, who is a modern day Darrell Green in terms of not losing a step in old age

Let's hope so. Injuries are the only thing I am worried about. Not even to Carson, though that is a concern obviously. The last two years the Eagles have been decimated with major injuries to key players. 2 years ago they overcame it but last year the entire secondary and the depth were all hurt and guys picked up off the street were starting 1-2 days after arriving.

Hoping the depth this year provides the boost the 2017 team did. Or you know less injuries.

Bitanator

Oct 27, 2017
Let's hope so. Injuries are the only thing I am worried about. Not even to Carson, though that is a concern obviously. The last two years the Eagles have been decimated with major injuries to key players. 2 years ago they overcame it but last year the entire secondary and the depth were all hurt and guys picked up off the street were starting 1-2 days after arriving.

Hoping the depth this year provides the boost the 2017 team did. Or you know less injuries.

Teams go through stages of injury luck, Chargers are hoping for their horrible luck to end, lol. Dallas was super lucky for years on that Oline and the past couple years they've eaten shit.

I pretty high on the Eagles secondary this year if they can remain healthy, the Dline continues to accumulate QB hits at a very high tick, their backend keeps improving, they will be a hard team to stop.

NinjaScooter

Oct 25, 2017
Kellen Winslow II was found guilty of rape in San Diego. Fucking psychopath was driving around picking up homeless women and raping them.

Doom

Oct 27, 2017
New Jersey
Jags aren't going to extend Jalen Ramsey apparently... completely nuts.

Send him over for our 3rd and 7th like they did with Peters.

Tamanon

Oct 25, 2017
Jags aren't going to extend Jalen Ramsey apparently... completely nuts.

Send him over for our 3rd and 7th like they did with Peters.

Bro, he's not getting extended until next year. Yann's up now.

Jalen is the face of the franchise. He knows he's going to get absolutely paid when it's time.