• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

NinjaScooter

Oct 25, 2017

full

Striker

Oct 25, 2017
Sounds like Bengals 1st rd pick Jonah Williams is out for the season?

Bobby Hart is a lock for the team. #rip

yankeeh8er

Oct 26, 2017
Dracula Georgia
yankee lives in a place called dracula lmao
you better watch yourself come down here you will get your neck bit.
I'm assuming you mean Dacula

Never been to that part of Gwinnett County, but I spent a lot of time in the county in general for med school
It is super pretty but the bug situation is insane. We had somebody come out and spray and we are still getting like 20 bugs a night in our house.

Doom

Oct 27, 2017
New Jersey
you better watch yourself come down here you will get your neck bit.

It is super pretty but the bug situation is insane. We had somebody come out and spray and we are still getting like 20 bugs a night in our house.
Dacula's pretty out there. Not gunna lie, I wouldn't want to live out that way. I'm in Duluth/Johns Creek and there's not much out this way either, I usually head toward midtown ATL for pretty much anything.

You're not too far from Lake Lanier, and there's some decent places around Cumming and Suwanee for shopping/food if you don't want to get absolutely murdered by traffic going toward the more heavily populated areas. Johns Creek and Sandy Springs are actually really nice areas, but a bit far out of your way. And traffic is really bad because of how shitty the roads are.

Be prepared for everybody to tell you the food here is amazing and you have to try x y and z place to eat. You'll be disappointed pretty much every time because everybody's hyperbolic about the food, but you'll get used to it. Don't eat any pizza in the entire state.

I had to get an electronic pest repeller thing for every room in my apartment, I'd definitely recommend doing that if you're out that far. Bugs down here give no fucks and are practically bird sized in some areas.

^ those are what I bought, you might want something more heavy duty though.