• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Instro

Oct 25, 2017
Darwin Thompson is going to be another weapon for the Chiefs. Wouldn't be surprised if he ends up as lead back.

effzee

Oct 26, 2017
NJ
Watched Aquaman tonight on HBO.

Probably would have been more entertained watching preseason football.

chuckddd

Oct 25, 2017
Steelers' wide receivers coach Darryl Drake passed away this morning at the age of 62. He coached some of the best wr's of our time, including Larry Fitzgerald and Antonio Brown. RIP coach.

Link

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Wait what happened to Myers? Did we not fucking resign him? He made the pro bowl last year 😡
Nah, they cheaped out and let him walk. Then they resigned Catanzaro, who was so bad in training camp that he just retired. I'm not joking.

At least it looks like they picked up the right Steelers castoff.

MechDX

Oct 25, 2017
Going be twitter camp updates today the Texans left tackles were getting worked badly and that is without Watt and Clowney practicing.

The guy they drafted to be the LT, Tytus Howard is playing left guard....help?

Oct 25, 2017
Someone say anime sunday?

tumblr_mvnd6kfRpo1sibpv8o1_500.gif

bigosc

Oct 27, 2017
Teams that currently don't have kickers should take a look at former 2nd round pick Roberto Aguayo

MechDX

Oct 25, 2017
Dega We are truly blessed to have John Christian Ka'iminoeauloameka'ikeokekumupa'a "Ka'imi" Fairbairn and we didnt even have to draft him

effzee

Oct 26, 2017
NJ
Vikings are probably going to cut Dan Baily and I bet the Jets pick him up.

Vikings, Bears, and the Jets kicking situation is beyond stupid. Like Bucs level stupid.

Bitanator

Oct 27, 2017
Vikings are probably going to cut Dan Baily and I bet the Jets pick him up.

Vikings, Bears, and the Jets kicking situation is beyond stupid. Like Bucs level stupid.

Maybe teams will start going for it on 4th down instead when the kick is below 40 yards, fuck kickers, punters are more important.

effzee

Oct 26, 2017
NJ
Maybe teams will start going for it on 4th down instead when the kick is below 40 yards, fuck kickers, punters are more important.

Zimmer doesn't seem like the type. Bears I can see going for it a lot, very similar to Pederson.

Jets I have no idea what they are doing. I do love the spin, at least locally here in NYC, that Gase was the right hire. The dude went from a terrible stint in Miami, to backstabbing the GM who hired him, to all of a sudden ppl buying into him.

Gase looks and sounds like a maniac. In a bad way.

effzee

Oct 26, 2017
NJ
Plus Rosen escaped one pit of hell in Arizona to wind up in Miami, which could have a worse Oline this year, watching that team implode will be fun.

Miami still seems like they are more committed to a proper rebuild than whatever the hell ARZ was doing last year. I really am rooting for the HC there, read up his story and he seems like an amazing guy.

But they are owned by Ross so can't really bring myself to rooting for anything he owns.

Bitanator

Oct 27, 2017
Miami still seems like they are more committed to a proper rebuild than whatever the hell ARZ was doing last year. I really am rooting for the HC there, read up his story and he seems like an amazing guy.

But they are owned by Ross so can't really bring myself to rooting for anything he owns.

Flores could not have inherited a worse team, I really hope they give him the proper time to mold that team back up again

Fitts

You know what that means
Oct 25, 2017
Pats are Trumpers.

Dolphins are Trumpers.

Buffalo is Trump country in NY.

...oh god. We've gotta pull for Gase's Jets, don't we?