• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Striker

Oct 25, 2017
Almost lost Baker. Good news.

Ian Rapoport
@RapSheet
·
51s
#Giants first-round cornerback Deandre Baker, who cut short his warmup after injuring his knee, did not tear his ACL after extensive testing, source said. Just a sprain. Some optimism.

NinjaScooter

Oct 25, 2017
Still sorta think Mariotta could be like Alex Smith with the right system. He's had some terrible offensive coaches in Tennessee.

Gigglepoo

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Why are there three TBD games for Week 16?

Niners/Rams, Texans/Bucs, and Raiders/Chargers have no scheduled day or start time.

iareharSon

Oct 30, 2017
I said before the draft that Mariotta would be trash. There's a long list of collegiate QB's with his style of play that flounder in the NFL. I always thought Winston had the more transferable intangibles and style of play, but he obviously has other issues that will prevent him from realizing his potential.

Bitanator

Oct 27, 2017
I said before the draft that Mariotta would be trash. There's a long list of collegiate QB's with his style of play that flounder in the NFL. I always thought Winston had the more transferable intangibles and style of play, but he obviously has other issues that will prevent him from realizing his potential.

Winston can still develop into an above average starter, he has the talent, the issue is he will always be an up/down player. I will take his hero ball INTs over some conservative Alex Smith bitch ball though.

bigosc

Oct 27, 2017
Winston can still develop into an above average starter, he has the talent, the issue is he will always be an up/down player. I will take his hero ball INTs over some conservative Alex Smith bitch ball though.
At least Alex Smith's "bitch ball" got the niners to a conference championship, something the Rapist will never get to.

Drakeon

Oct 25, 2017
I believe the defense did, unless you believe Rex Grossman also led his Bears team to a SB, and a defense is something Winston never had on a Buc's team
Grossman was incapable of putting up a game like against the Saints (2011) or against the Colts (2013) in the playoffs. He's never been a top 5 QB and given he was taken #1 overall, he never lived up to that... but to compare him to Grossman is a disservice to what he's accomplished.

Tankard

Oct 28, 2017
Brazil

So he won't retire from wanting to be less safe in a helmet non controversy.
Guess he is in the good week of his bipolarity.

Bitanator

Oct 27, 2017
Grossman was incapable of putting up a game like against the Saints (2011) or against the Colts (2013) in the playoffs. He's never been a top 5 QB and given he was taken #1 overall, he never lived up to that... but to compare him to Grossman is a disservice to what he's accomplished.

Alex has fallen upwards twice in his career and has been an average starter damn near his whole career, football outsiders created an advanced statistic named after him. Defending him is as crazy as Himynameischris defense for Tannehill. If that is who Mariota has to live up to, than the Titans are fucked.

lmao madness. Cowboys fans should be shocked at him getting 30 million let alone 40!

I mean they really shouldn't at 30 million, he's performed at an slightly above average level since he's been in the league, has never missed a game, is clutch, and is a threat to score each time he is in the redzone. You have to slightly overpay due to the market, which will reset next year anyways.

Mudcrab

Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
Alex has fallen upwards twice in his career and has been an average starter damn near his whole career, football outsiders created an advanced statistic named after him. Defending him is as crazy as Himynameischris defense for Tannehill. If that is who Mariota has to live up to, than the Titans are fucked.

I mean they really shouldn't at 30 million, he's performed at an slightly above average level since he's been in the league, has never missed a game, is clutch, and is a threat to score each time he is in the redzone. You have to slightly overpay due to the market, which will reset next year anyways.

But they have to pay Zeke too, who is part of the reason why Dak has performed to the level he has up until now.

Bitanator

Oct 27, 2017
But they have to pay Zeke too, who is part of the reason why Dak has performed to the level he has up until now.

I mean it is not, but continue to surround yourself in that lie.

And Dallas has more than enough money to pay all three of them, if they so choose, this lie that they are strapped for cash is silly. They also draft incredibly well (Taco) notwithinstanding.

Do you think Jerry Jones leaked that Prescott info himself or did he have his son do it?

You can always source a Jerry leak, because his drunk has spills them during his media interviews.

OfficerRob

Oct 25, 2017
AB was never retiring and walking away from 30 million guaranteed. So to recap, he wasn't practicing anyways because of his feet, and Gruden had already stated he wasn't playing in the preseason, what a non-story

Last edited:

ArkhamFantasy

Oct 25, 2017
What is the more likely scenario

Dak wants 40 million a year because he thinks he's an elite QB

or

Dak wants 40 million a year because even a mid-tier QB is worth it

chuckddd

Oct 25, 2017

Big ass grain of salt needed

Hmmm. Better run this by Texans' management.

TL4jMfH.gif